Kittiwake Floor Coverings

Karen from Gander
Karen from Gander
9 reviews Gander, NL

Flooring

I went to Kittiwake Floor Coverings looking for a cheap and small piece of flooring to put on the floor in my new laundry room. After telling the salesman what I was looking for he talked me out of cheap flooring and pointed me in the direction where flooring remnants were located. He suggested I purchase a more expensive flooring because of the abuse a laundry room floor takes, and am I glad I listened to him! I learned it's always best to listen to salesman because more often than not they have your interest at heart and are not there just to make a sale!