Rick's Appliance Centre

MV in Abbotsford
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

New appliances yeah

Replaced our old appliances
We were served exceptionally well and the price was amazing
The install crew were great it was a very difficult task getting everything in the home but they did it

Private User reviews Manning Park, BC

GE Refrigerator (Used)

I just bought a used fridge, from Rick’s Appliance they delivered it on time, switched the hinges on request, and were very nice and polite Thank you for your service

Jeff in Hope
Jeff in Hope
0 reviews Manning Park, BC

Does not answer the phone, closed with notifying customers who they are hold private appliances for repair

I took appliances in for repair 1 month ago, picked up 1/2 the one fixed. For the last two weeks no one is in the show room, no one answers the phone and they gave no notification to the customers they where closing. Place has been locked up and they have NOT return any phone calls

Curtis in Toronto
Curtis in Toronto
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Warranty

It was litterally impossible to get the to return phone call and to fix my washing machine. Pay a little more and use someone else. DO NOT SHOP HERE. I called them no less than 15 times not once did they return my call.

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Botched Repair

I had Ricks Appliance come out to look at my leaking dishwasher. It took them 2 weeks and 4 no shows to finally "fix" my dishwasher. The first time I ran my dishwasher after they "fixed" it it still flooded my kitchen and basement.

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Repair didn't happen

We brought in our elements a few weeks ago to check if they still had a charge or needed to be replaced. Their repair guy wasn't in so we waited for a call which never came. 3 weeks later with multiple unanswered calls and going physically to the store we still do not have our elements which we have been told don't need replacing. Going on a month without an oven is not cool.

Johnson from Abbotsford
Johnson from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Fridge repair

Great service!! Came out the same day for repair and it was quick and for a really good price. Would refer it for sure to everyone ! ! ! !

Martin in Mission
Martin in Mission
4 reviews MISSION, BC

Bought Bosch Dishwasher

We bought a new Bosch dishwasher from Rick's on recommendation from my father-in-law. They had the dishwasher on hand and seemed very knowledgeable about their products. The dishwasher and price were both great! Definitely recommended.