Appliance Retailers

Curtis in Toronto
Curtis in Toronto
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Warranty

It was litterally impossible to get the to return phone call and to fix my washing machine. Pay a little more and use someone else. DO NOT SHOP HERE. I called them no less than 15 times not once did they return my call.

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Botched Repair

604-855-6077
A-2291 West Railway Street
Abbotsford
BC

I had Ricks Appliance come out to look at my leaking dishwasher. It took them 2 weeks and 4 no shows to finally "fix" my dishwasher. The first time I ran my dishwasher after they "fixed" it it still flooded my kitchen and basement.

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Repair didn't happen

We brought in our elements a few weeks ago to check if they still had a charge or needed to be replaced. Their repair guy wasn't in so we waited for a call which never came. 3 weeks later with multiple unanswered calls and going physically to the store we still do not have our elements which we have been told don't need replacing. Going on a month without an oven is not cool.

Johnson from Abbotsford
Johnson from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Fridge repair

Great service!! Came out the same day for repair and it was quick and for a really good price. Would refer it for sure to everyone ! ! ! !

Martin in Mission
Martin in Mission
4 reviews MISSION, BC

Bought Bosch Dishwasher

We bought a new Bosch dishwasher from Rick's on recommendation from my father-in-law. They had the dishwasher on hand and seemed very knowledgeable about their products. The dishwasher and price were both great! Definitely recommended.