Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts

Reviews for Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts

pennyskehan60
pennyskehan60

Furnaceth

This was for annual tune-up. The first appointment was cancelled because there was a cold snap and people were without heat so they got priority. The technician was a little late but they called me and it was not a problem at all. The technician was cheerful, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Hello! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for your review and for being a valued customer!

Sophie
Sophie

Furnace repair.

Fast, friendly, efficient work.
The complete service experience exceeded my expectations. Excellent, knowledgeable service tech. I would highly recommend this company.

Sophie, thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

na
na
1 review Rockwood, ON

furnace servicing

perfect professional for us to deal with given new to area and our personal HAC system; he helped us with many questions, informed us about plan and realyed facts to aid in our decision making

Thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

Dee
Dee
1 review Guelph, ON

Furnace repair

After spending hours on the phone in search of a contractor who would repair our rare brand of furnace under warranty, we finally got assistance through Boehmers/Cronin Emery. They were very efficient and understanding. They definitely exceeded the 'standard' level of customer service.
Truly appreciated. Highly recommended.

Dee, we are glad to hear that we were able to take care of your problem and look forward to continuing to do business with you in the future!

Betty Clarke in Ottawa
Betty Clarke in Ottawa

Furnace and A/C

Alex and Brock installed a furnace and A/C for us today. They did an excellent job. They were most efficient and courteous. They left our home a clean as they found it. We have now worked with Lisa, Luke, Curtis, Alex and Brock and every one has been most helpful and courteous. They obviously enjoy working for this company and are obviously treated well.

anitarothborden
anitarothborden
1 review Kitchener, ON

Service and product

Service and Customer service was excellent
Russ Cunningham was very pleasant and helpful
I would recommend Boehmers to my friends
Will definitely keep using Boehmers in the future.

Thank you for this great review and recommendation!

I
I
2 reviews Guelph, ON

annual furnace and AC service

Russ came this morning to do the annual furnace and AC service and as in other years, did a great job, and was very helpful. His expertise and very nice manner with customers is much appreciated .

Hello! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship!

sj.forsythe
sj.forsythe
1 review Guelph, ON

Furnace and AC installations (previously) and annual maintenance.

Boehmers/ Cronin Technicians are extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly and helpful answering any and all questions and addressing any and all issues. I highly recommend this team. ... Well done folks, and thanks.

Scott J. in Kitchener
Scott J. in Kitchener
1 review Petersburg, ON

New Furnace & A/C

My A/C died in the summer heatwave. My home is 15 years old, and so I decided to replace the furnace too. I had Boemhers put in a a new high efficiency furnace, new 3 ton A/C unit and humidifier for my home.

Overall I was very happy with the install quality and service.

The Pros Curtis, Cody and Shawn did a great job with the install. They were very professional and did a great job explaining how to operate and maintain the system. The workmanship on Bohmer's install was way better than the original furnace put in by the builder. I also thought that the salesman, Al did a good job explaining various different options, without being pushy.

I will use Boehmers again.

Scott, we appreciate you choosing us for your recent installation and we're happy to hear that the team provided you with an excellent experience. We look forward to continue working with you and thank you for being a valued customer!

Paulette
Paulette
1 review Cambridge, ON

repaired a seized air conditioner - replaced capacitor and a few chewed wires

technician Russ Cunningham was very knowledgeable and offered suggestions to keep the fan on all the time for better cool air circulation. He also recommended we sign up for the service plan.

Paulette, we are glad you had a positive experience with Russ! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship!

More about Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts

No one takes care of Kitchener's HVAC repair needs like Boehnmer's Cronin Emery Heating & Air Conditioning A Service Experts Company. We offer NATE-certified heating and cooling technicians to service ALL makes and models of HVAC equipment, such as Lennox, Rheem, Trane, Carrier and York to name just a few.
Our trained HVAC specialists are available to service all of your HVAC installation and maintenance needs and we offer HVAC service plans to make sure your heating and cooling equipment perform well, all year long. Boehmer's Cronin Emery Heating & Air Conditioning is not just your Cambridge and Kitchener air conditioning and furnace repair solution. We also specialize in other home services such as duct cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, and fireplace service & installation.

The Heating, Air Conditioning & Air Quality Leader

As the HVAC industry leader we can do what no one else can - deliver a complete range of heating, air conditioning and air quality products and HVAC maintenance services to assure your home comfort.

We're also an official ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner, proudly providing the highest level of comfort and utility savings via our selection ENERGY STAR qualified central heating and air conditioning systems.

So whether you need furnace repair service, furnace maintenance or a new high-efficiency heating system, call us today. You'll be glad you did. We guarantee it 100%, in writing.