Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts

mr. p.
mr. p.
1 review Guelph, ON

furnace maintenance

annual furnace check up...prompt, efficient, reasonable, polite, knowledgeable, had all the resources ready in the van, straightforward and easy to deal with.

Hello! We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

Private User reviews Fergus, ON

courtesy tune up appointment

Last February (2018) we had Boehmers install our new furnace. We were told at the time that in a year we would be given a free furnace tune up by one of the technicians. I received a phone call within the year to schedule an appointment, which I did. The day before the appointment, I received a call from Boehmers telling me they would like to reschedule due to extreme temperatures...they wanted to have all service techs available for break downs. That made good sense, so we rescheduled for the following day. I waited for the tech and he never showed up. I waited for someone to call me but that did not happen, so in a few weeks I called again and related my story to the woman on the phone. She scheduled an appointment for today (March 12, 2019)....I waited and the tech was a no show again. My husband called but it was after hours and the fellow he spoke with was not able to help him, saying he would have to call between 8-4. This is very poor customer service.

Hello. We apologize for your experience and would like to look into your situation. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

syjeong
syjeong

Water leakage

Kindly note: I'm replying to this survey on behalf of your client, Ingrid Raymond, of Kitchener. Answers to survey questions and following words are that Mrs. Raymond's.

"Luke was very professional, personable & efficient. Luke represents the company very well and the best PR man for the company. He deserves a raise!"
"Call-centre staff (Jasmine?) was extremely helpful and showed great patience helping a senior who required lot's of e. I'm very grateful."

Hello! We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

Scott A.
Scott A.

Furnace repair

Well done and quickly fixed. Smart, professional service person was great!! This finishes the review

Scott, we strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

johnson.legault
johnson.legault

Furnace repair

Service was fast and Luke was awesome. He explained everything and he was here quick and knew exactly what my furnace needed.

Hi! We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

bhadley
bhadley
1 review Guelph, ON

Replacement of old water softener.

The technician, Luke, had come to the house a couple of days earlier to inspect the old softener and recommended a change to a new softener. We were impressed that a technician arrived on the same day that we called indicating a problem with the softener. On installation day Luke arrived on time, was courteous, took the time to explain what he would be doing and we felt great confidence in him. After the installation Luke completely 'cleaned up' the area and again took the time to explain the functioning of the new softener. This was a pleasant experience.

denis
denis
1 review Kitchener, ON

Flame sensor, and yearly service

We a have a yearly service contract on the furnace and air conditioner. We always get great service and knowledgeable techs.

Denis, we appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

pennyskehan60
pennyskehan60

Furnaceth

This was for annual tune-up. The first appointment was cancelled because there was a cold snap and people were without heat so they got priority. The technician was a little late but they called me and it was not a problem at all. The technician was cheerful, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Hello! We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our services! Thank you for your review and for being a valued customer!

Sophie
Sophie

Furnace repair.

Fast, friendly, efficient work.
The complete service experience exceeded my expectations. Excellent, knowledgeable service tech. I would highly recommend this company.

Sophie, thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

na
na
1 review Rockwood, ON

furnace servicing

perfect professional for us to deal with given new to area and our personal HAC system; he helped us with many questions, informed us about plan and realyed facts to aid in our decision making

Thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

More about Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts

No one takes care of Kitchener's HVAC repair needs like Boehnmer's Cronin Emery Heating & Air Conditioning A Service Experts Company. We offer NATE-certified heating and cooling technicians to service ALL makes and models of HVAC equipment, such as Lennox, Rheem, Trane, Carrier and York to name just a few.
Our trained HVAC specialists are available to service all of your HVAC installation and maintenance needs and we offer HVAC service plans to make sure your heating and cooling equipment perform well, all year long. Boehmer's Cronin Emery Heating & Air Conditioning is not just your Cambridge and Kitchener air conditioning and furnace repair solution. We also specialize in other home services such as duct cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, and fireplace service & installation.

The Heating, Air Conditioning & Air Quality Leader

As the HVAC industry leader we can do what no one else can - deliver a complete range of heating, air conditioning and air quality products and HVAC maintenance services to assure your home comfort.

We're also an official ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner, proudly providing the highest level of comfort and utility savings via our selection ENERGY STAR qualified central heating and air conditioning systems.

So whether you need furnace repair service, furnace maintenance or a new high-efficiency heating system, call us today. You'll be glad you did. We guarantee it 100%, in writing.