HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Kitchener  >  Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Boehmers/Cronin Emery Service Experts

jordansbytheriver
1 review Cambridge, ON

My furnace stopped working. This was a service call to restore heat. The service technician was efficient and quickly found the problem. It was fixed then checked. The technician also took the time to show me how to connect my thermostat to the internet, so I could get alerts such as when to change the filter, etc.

mmtjst
1 review Kitchener, ON

Russ was extremely helpful, patient and polite. I have booked future services and hope that it will be as pleasant an experience.

gingergray
1 review Guelph, ON

The service man was great. I never had a furnace or aircondtioner before as my previous home was all electric. So I had a lot of questions on the operation of these two items. I would recommend Russ Cunningham to anyone

KarenCollyer
1 review Cambridge, ON

Chris was fantastic! He quickly diagnosed the air intake issue and made the necessary fixes to resolve the problem. He showed up on time, was polite, professional, and clearly very good at his job. Thank you!!

Larry W in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Outstanding and very professional from our salesman (Yuri) to the installation team of Rob/Jon/Brock. Working in sales most of my life, I tend to see many terrible salesmen and only a small number of really good salespeople. Yuri was terrific! Then to make matters even better, Rob led a team of his co-workers who were friendly, efficient, cleaned-up after themselves and I was amazed by the entire process.

Will gladly recommend to anyone I know in need of new heating or air conditioning unit.

Job Price

We are happy that Yuri, Rob, Jon, and Brock provided you with a great experience and thank you for the recommendation!

Anne in Caledonia
1 review Kitchener, ON

The installation of our new furnace and air conditioning went very smoothly. Alex and Jon, the installers were courteous, efficient and very tidy. They also took the time to explain everything we needed to know. Al, the sales representative, was quite knowledgeable and helped us choose the products most suited to our needs.

We would not hesitate to recommend Boehmers/Cronin Emery.

Job Price

Glad to hear that the team worked together to provide you with a great experience!

1 review Cambridge, ON

September 15, 2017 Time for annual fall inspection of 5 products - Furnance, back fireplace, front fireplace, water heater re hot water on demand, and unit heater in garage. Our inspection technician was very knowledgeable and through. We are very satisfied with your service. We have had annual Spring for air-conditioner and Fall Inspections for many years and will continue to do so.

Job Price

We have truly appreciated your business over the years and thank you for being such a loyal customer!

GF
1 review Cambridge, ON

Technician arrived, quickly diagnosed problem, made a quick replacement. The technician was friendly and helpful. Even gave me advice on what to do during the winter months.