Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare

Reviews for Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare

Susan G
Susan G
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

AC service technician Laura was fantastic

Laura, the young woman who came to service the AC on Aug 5 was excellent. She was on time, professional and friendly.
She explained problems and gave tips for care between appointments. She went above and beyond the call of duty and cleaned out an HVAC vent and showed me how to do maintenance. ( another company had installed it and she gave me info the installers had not given.) She explained the options for repair or new unit and set up an appointment for us to decide. Its great to see women in this field and she is a role model.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Furnace, air conditioner and water heaterer installation

Jon and Rob installed new equipment in my basement and backyard this week. They did a great job. They worked steadily, taking only vey short breaks. Both Jon and Rob were polite and respectful. The installation hardly impacted my day - they did not interrupt me and they were relatively quiet. Their explanation of all my new equipment was simple and they made sure I understood everything before they left. when they left, the work areas were cleaner than when they arrived.
Thanks to both Jon and Rob for making this rather significant installation easy and painless. :)

Hello! We are happy that the team worked together to provide you with a great experience!

Marg in Waterloo
Marg in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Installation of both A/C and furnace

Replaced A/C and furnace at the same time. The entire installation was completed within one day and the 2 installers, Alex and Braden, were friendly and professional and answered my questions and any concerns I had. They took care when carrying equipment and parts in and out of the house, leaving everything spotless when they left. I have dealt with this company for many years and was pleased with both the products (Lennox) and the installation process.

Marg, we have truly appreciated your business over the years and thank you for being such a loyal customer!

mr. p.
mr. p.
1 review Guelph, ON

furnace maintenance

annual furnace check up...prompt, efficient, reasonable, polite, knowledgeable, had all the resources ready in the van, straightforward and easy to deal with.

Hello! We strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

Private User reviews Fergus, ON

courtesy tune up appointment

Last February (2018) we had Boehmers install our new furnace. We were told at the time that in a year we would be given a free furnace tune up by one of the technicians. I received a phone call within the year to schedule an appointment, which I did. The day before the appointment, I received a call from Boehmers telling me they would like to reschedule due to extreme temperatures...they wanted to have all service techs available for break downs. That made good sense, so we rescheduled for the following day. I waited for the tech and he never showed up. I waited for someone to call me but that did not happen, so in a few weeks I called again and related my story to the woman on the phone. She scheduled an appointment for today (March 12, 2019)....I waited and the tech was a no show again. My husband called but it was after hours and the fellow he spoke with was not able to help him, saying he would have to call between 8-4. This is very poor customer service.

Hello. We apologize for your experience and would like to look into your situation. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

syjeong
syjeong

Water leakage

Kindly note: I'm replying to this survey on behalf of your client, Ingrid Raymond, of Kitchener. Answers to survey questions and following words are that Mrs. Raymond's.

"Luke was very professional, personable & efficient. Luke represents the company very well and the best PR man for the company. He deserves a raise!"
"Call-centre staff (Jasmine?) was extremely helpful and showed great patience helping a senior who required lot's of e. I'm very grateful."

Hello! We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

Scott A.
Scott A.

Furnace repair

Well done and quickly fixed. Smart, professional service person was great!! This finishes the review

Scott, we strive to provide excellent service and are thrilled to hear that was reflected during your recent experience!

johnson.legault
johnson.legault
1 review Cambridge, ON

Furnace repair

Service was fast and Luke was awesome. He explained everything and he was here quick and knew exactly what my furnace needed.

Hi! We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

bhadley
bhadley
1 review Guelph, ON

Replacement of old water softener.

The technician, Luke, had come to the house a couple of days earlier to inspect the old softener and recommended a change to a new softener. We were impressed that a technician arrived on the same day that we called indicating a problem with the softener. On installation day Luke arrived on time, was courteous, took the time to explain what he would be doing and we felt great confidence in him. After the installation Luke completely 'cleaned up' the area and again took the time to explain the functioning of the new softener. This was a pleasant experience.

denis
denis
1 review Kitchener, ON

Flame sensor, and yearly service

We a have a yearly service contract on the furnace and air conditioner. We always get great service and knowledgeable techs.

Denis, we appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

More about Boehmers/Cronin Emery Home Services by Enercare

No one takes care of Kitchener's HVAC repair needs like Boehnmer's Cronin Emery Heating & Air Conditioning A Service Experts Company. We offer NATE-certified heating and cooling technicians to service ALL makes and models of HVAC equipment, such as Lennox, Rheem, Trane, Carrier and York to name just a few. ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kitchener?