Advanced Air Quality Inc

Duct Cleaning
3318 March Rd. Ottawa ON K0A 1L0
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Ottawa  >  Advanced Air Quality Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Advanced Air Quality Inc

GD in
1 review Ottawa, ON

I found the customer service from Crag and Joe exhalent. I would have no problem recommending your service to anyone. I feel a lot better now I know that I have clean air in my home, and that my Dryer vent is clean, with no danger of a fire. Exhalant job guy's. Thank you very much.
Geraldine

1 review Ottawa, ON

They provided excellent service! Very satisfied with the work they did and they took their time and didn't rush which made me happy!
Definitely recommend Advanced Air Quality!!!
Thank you for providing Great Service!!!

Pat in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We decided to get the vents cleaned in our house and Advanced air was the number one company to go to. They did not disapoint. They did a great job and answered all my questions. Several months later, we bought a new house (unplanned) and had to get the vents cleaned. The amount of junk and dirt they found in our new (old house) was terrible. The technician banged on the ducts and you could here the dirt fall. Now we know the ducts are cleaned. Good job. Great service. Thanks.

Andrea Zagerman from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service from start to finish. Amanda in booking is pleasant and efficient. The two techs who came to my home, Syd and Jarett, were prompt, efficient and respectful. In fact, they were early and called ahead to see if this would work for me. The job was completed in a professional manner with very little residual dust on my floors. Very pleased with the overall service. Would definitely recommend this company.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Advanced Air came to clean my ducts, and dryer vent. The service technician (Ken) was knowledgeable, professional, friendly and patiently answered all of my questions. Excellent service. Highly recommend .

1 review Ottawa, ON

Ken from Advanced Air did a superb job explaining what is required to clean the air ducts on my 100-year old home in the Glebe. He also made some excellent recommendations on next steps for my dryer vent.

Ana from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We were very unhappy with the service that Advanced Air Quality provided. They were not out first choice but we wanted the ducts to be cleaned before we moved in our new house. When they came and did the cleaning they seemed very unprofessional. They left dirt outside every vent, they damaged 3 return vent covers. They blew on the vents of the chimney (which they should not had done) and a lot of ashes went into the living room, the good thing is that the house was empty. But then they asked my husband if he wanted the living room to be cleaned. It was obvious they had to clean and should not had even asked. Also they did not show the pictures of before and after, their excuse at the end was that we wouldn't be able to see. However days after Advanced Air Quality had come to do the job another duct company came by mistake (they forgot to cancel the estimation appointment) and showed us how dirty the main return duct was. I called Advance Air Quality to complain, the owner said that they would fix any issues and that they had better cameras to see. He sent his manager and only brought an iphone to take the pictures. His iphone was apparently not charged and it took him 30 minutes to take the picture. Finally he acknowledge the main return vent was still dirty and cleaned that. They also replaced the damaged vent covers. But we are still not sure if the rest of the house was done properly as he did not go and inspect that. We suspect it is still dirty as my husband trying to pass some cables one day from one vent took out a ball of dirt with insects. Price is the same as other companies we contacted but basically is equivalent to not have done anything. So I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone.

Nicole from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our experience with this company was superior. We have lived through 4 years of renovations in our current home and Advanced Air Quality has BY FAR the best customer service, problem solving, workmanship & cleanliness, communication, and price. They are extremely knowledgeable. In addition to the job they were hired to complete, Ryan pointed out and fixed a problem with heating issues in my son's room (2 different contractors and insulation companies could not figure out the problem). He and his associate also stayed an hour extra to figure out why my furnace wouldn't turn on after the duct job was complete. The issue had nothing to do with the ducts, and yet he conversed with our heating company by phone to save us the service call fee. We would not have had heat for hours if he had not taken initiative (on his anniversary no less, and with no extra charge to us). I have very high standards for the service to our home and they treated our home as if it was their own. We have absolutely every confidence in recommending this company. It is easy to see why they have won so many customer appreciation awards.

Scott from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

The service person was friendly and knowledgeable. He was great with our two young kids and excitable dog.

There was no pressure or upselling. He was punctual, efficient, and left no mess. What more can you ask for?

Oh yeah and he also cleaned the ducts and stuff.

Mike Barthe from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

Shortly after buying a 2 year old home I discovered two problems I needed a solution to. The first was smoker's odor caused by the previous owner's in-house smoking habit. The other was a need to replace a broken down air exchanger system that was only one month beyond warrantee service. I called a number of service providers and found that Advanced Air had answers to all of the questions I could think of and a few I had not known to ask. The rep I spoke with took the time to explain, in simple terms, all the specifications and the jargon which made me feel quite confident in my choice of their duct cleaning service as well as their Life Breath air exchanger system. I found their prices VERY competitive especially when considering the quality of service AND the superiority of their exchanger product and warrantee.
When Mike, the duct cleaning technician came, he was friendly, courteous and respectful. He explained what he was doing and what I could expect at every stage of the process. He even went so far as to give me a before look at the ducts (yuk!) Given the youth of the house, their condition surprised me. Then he gave me an after look. What a difference!! As part of the service, I chose to have a deodorizer sprayed into the duct system in the hopes of eliminating the nicotine odor. Mike was kind enough to do a double application of the deodorizer as he judged the need for it. He assured me that if at some point I was not completely satisfied that he was willing to come back and give the system another shot. Mike left the work site spotless. Some weeks later I called and Mike came back for one last shot which did the job.
Then came the replacement of my broken down air exchange system. The installation technician Ryan came and provided the same kind and level of awesome service.
The whole experience left me feeling good about placing my trust in Advanced Air, their products and especially their service personnel Mike and Ryan. I have taken every opportunity to recommend Advanced Air to anyone looking for duct cleaning service or air exchanger equipment. Many thanks guys!

More about Advanced Air Quality Inc

Advanced Air Quality Inc. has excelled in the indoor air quality industry since 1993. We have cleaned thousands of residential and commercial ventilation systems within Ottawa and the Valley. Our trained technicians are working 6 days a week, every week of the year. We don't just promise quality, we deliver. Please read below for some of the organizations that have recognized AAQ for outstanding customer service.

Advanced Air Quality Inc. has been awarded the 2014 TOP CHOICE AWARD for Duct Cleaning in the Ottawa area.

"Top Choice Awards (TCA) is honoured to announce that Advanced Air Quality Inc. is Ottawa’s Top Referred Duct Cleaner, as identified in the proprietary TCA Canada’s Top Referred 2014 Study."

AAQ has also been awarded the 2014 CONSUMERS' CHOICE AWARD for Duct Cleaning in the Ottawa area. It is our devotion to quality that sets us apart from the competition.

"The CONSUMERS' CHOICE AWARD is considered the seal of excellence. For recipients, the award not only constitutes the crowning achievement of their efforts, but more importantly it also represents the most valuable reward of all, the knowledge that they have earned the trust and loyalty of consumers."

Advanced Air Quality has earned a place on the Honour Roll of the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU serving Eastern Ontario. The Better Business Bureau has rated Advanced Air Quality A+. The BBB assigns grades from A to F with pluses and minuses. A+ is the highest grade and F is the lowest. The grade represents BBB’s degree of confidence that the business is operating in a trustworthy manner and will make a good faith effort to resolve any customer concerns. The BBBOnLine TRUSTMARK confirms that a business has been accredited by the BBB where it is based, has been reviewed to meet BBB's truth in advertising guidelines, discloses information about the business and its’ policies, follows basic privacy and security practices, and responds appropriately to any problems that arise.

We are also proud to be members of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors of Canada, the Canadian Federation of Independent Business, and the Canadian Condominium Institute - Ottawa Chapter.