Tuck Pointing

Reviews for Metro Chimney Inc

Carla in Toronto
Carla in Toronto

Fast and great service

I called Chris on Friday afternoon and told him I needed my chimney cleaned ASAP and he told me he would try and fit me Saturday, otherwise it would be Monday or Tuesday. He called me back a couple hours later and asked me if I was home because he could come right away! So, so happy that he was able to come so quickly. He was friendly, did a great job and gave good advice. Thanks for job well done!

Thanks Carla, I know I already thanked you personally but wanted to take the time to thank you on the Homestars sight, all the best to you and your family.

Jacquie C in Brampton
Jacquie C in Brampton

Fast and Efficient

HomeStars has been a great place for me to find quality home service providers -- and Metro Chimney was no exception!
Great father and son team who were timely, efficient, knowledgeable and a great value for the service provided.
Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review Jacquie, enjoy your fireplace and give me a call when your ready for another cleaning, all the best.

Chris and Mitch

Gee from Brampton
Gee from Brampton

Chimney cleaning

Today was my second time using Metro Chimney Inc. and I was not disappointed.
Mike, accompanied by his son, is the type of service provider you wish there were more of. He is thorough, friendly, conscientious about being on time and his post-sweep cleaning is flawless.
He provided review of his findings and offered suggestions to minimize creosote buildup.
I will definitely use Mike again.

Thanks for the review Gee, sorry I missed your husband this year, I can't remember his name(terrible with names) tell him I said hi and thanks for the repeat Buisness, I'll see you next year.

Chris and Mitch

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Chimney Cleaning

416-839-0585
1174 Trillium Court
Oshawa
L1G 7M2

Very clean and thorough. Lots of good recommendations for doors and gas logs. He recommends cleaning every 3 to 4 years, not like some companies that phone every six months.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, call me when your ready for another cleaning, all the best to you and your family in this New Year!

416-839-0585
1174 Trillium Court
Oshawa
L1G 7M2

Chris Bowes has cleaned our chimney for the past two years and his work has been excellent. He responds to emails quickly and the work is always done cleanly and in a timely manner. He is very accommodating about appointment times and always arrives on time. We have used other chimney cleaning companies and Metro Chimney Inc is by far the best. We will certainly call Chris to do our chimney work next year as well.

Thank you, I do appreciate the repeat buisness and for you taking the time in your busy schedule to write this review, all the best.

Chimney Repair

Chris and his sons repaired my chimney as well as replaced the cap on the chimney yesterday. Their work was very well done - very professional. Attention was also paid to the clean up when they were done. They were a pleasure to work with and I have already recommended them to someone else. I will be calling them back when its time to clean the chimney.

Great job - thanks so much Chris.

Thank you for this excellent review, they really do help me to find more work, my boys have been working with me now part time for several years, they know what I expect but it is nice to hear from other people that they are doing a good job.
Thanks,

Chris, Jesse and Mitchel

chimney cleaning with Metro chimney

Metro Chimney cleaned our chimney. The chimney cover flew off with a gust of wind which shouldn't happen if secured back in place.
Have been calling them multiple times and emailing with no response for over a week. I had to hire someone else to secure back the cover and paid again. They have showed me that Metro chimney failed to bolt cover back in and instead bend it all to go inside chimney. Not only did I pay again but cover was altered in shape. Totally disgusting service. Very upsetting. Will let all family, friends, and coworkers know of this service.

Hello Reviewer, I am so sorry to hear you had this experience. I do not have enough information to contact you so please call me at your earliest convenience. I will be happy to reimburse you for the rain cap. Sincerely, Chris

Sylvia nemanic from Etobicoke
Sylvia nemanic from Etobicoke

chimney cleaning

I was very impressed with the service from this company. They gave me very good advice over and above the service. I really appreciated this and would definitely use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review

Frost Family in Mississauga
Frost Family in Mississauga

Chimney Cleaning

I found Metro Chimney via homestars and opted to go with this company based on favourable reviews. Chris and his son were a pleasure to work with. He inspected our fireplace for us and provided us with some basic 101 on how to safely use our fireplace. He was polite, friendly and very tidy with his work. I would highly recommend Metro chimney.

Thanks for this review, happy to hear you are pleased with our work.

Mistral from Toronto
Mistral from Toronto

Chimney cleaning

You couldn't ask for better service and fair prices. This is the first time I've used this company and I was blown away by the efficiency and professionalism of Chris and his assistant. A rare and excellent find amongst a sea of mediocrity.

We try hard to to do a good job and make people happy, I'm glad you are satisfied with our work, thanks for the review.

More about Metro Chimney Inc

Metro Chimney specializes in chimney rebuilds, tuck pointing, and chimney sweeping and fireplace inspection services.

With our service yard located in the Leaside area, Metro Chimney has serviced countless homes in Rosedale, Moore Park, Forest Hill and the Yonge and Eglinton areas.

Chimney and fireplace inspection is a very important part of fireplace safety. When you call Metro Chimney, we don't just show up to sweep your chimney, we inspect it with a WETT-certified mason who builds and restores fireplaces. We provide fireplace restorations, firebox rebuilds, and more!

When your no-mess chimney cleaning is being performed, we are looking at your hearth and hearth extension, your firebox and damper, as well as your mantel, smoke chamber and what type of liner you have. We are inspecting your chimney, above and below the roofline, looking at the brick or stonework for any damage that may require our attention. Call or email us today to find out more!