Metro Chimney Inc

Tuck Pointing
Please call us for the fastest service, we service all over Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Tuck Pointing in North York  >  Metro Chimney Inc

Reviews for Metro Chimney Inc

lenmiliaris from Toronto
lenmiliaris from Toronto

Falling on my head

Before my chimney fell and killed someone in my family I asked Chris of Metro Chimney to come to the house and have a look. He arrived as arranged and told me exactly what needs to be done, how long it will take and the cost. Several others also were contacted but no response. Chris arrived in the morning that we arranged with his son Mitch and began the dismantling of the existing chimney and began what seemed to be an easy job. To my surprise the care he took in preparing for the job was extraordinary. Drop sheet and scaffolding was set up all around protecting the site. He and his son took care and with extreme skill erected a new chimney in 2 days as promised. They were able to match the existing brick 100%. They found a few things that also needed attention but No extra cost for this. The job is beautiful and we are extremely happy with the out come.

Thanks Len for taking the time to write this review, it was a pleasure meeting you and your Dad, all the best to you both.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Chimeny Sweep & inspection

I'm so pleased with the quality service provided by Chris and his son Mitch. Very knowledgeable and informative about the job and next steps. The job was done in a very professional manner and the area was left clean. I will definitely be recommending and calling Chris for future service. The customer service was outstanding. We are very pleased!

Thanks Mike, happy to hear that you are pleased with the work and for taking the time to write this review.

Caroline  from Toronto
Caroline from Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Cleaning

Professional and courteous. Chris and his son, Mitch, arrived right on time, were very efficient and well equipped. I would highly recommend this company. I feel they are very honest, thorough and experienced. My chimney was very dirty(sooty) so now I feel more secure using my fireplace this winter.

Thanks Caroline, Mitchel has come a long way, All I really did was watch the van and check his work, it's nice to hear, all the best.

Ainsley in Toronto
Ainsley in Toronto

Excellent service, great advice

From the quick response to my request, rapid appointment, pre-arrival courtesy call through to the clean and friendly service, Metro were really great to deal with and at a competitive price.
They gave sound advice without any sales pitch and performed the chimney sweeping without mess or fuss. An all-round great service provider that we'll use again and again.

Thanks, glad to hear your happy with the work.

winster  in Toronto
winster in Toronto

Cleaning

Chris was extremely knowledgeable , he did a great job no mess, and was quite honest in what we should do , to the point of costing himself work .

would highly recommend Chris to any one that needs chimney cleaning

Thanks for the review, sorry for not responding sooner.

All the best, Chris and Mitch

Eric in Richmond Hill
Eric in Richmond Hill
1 review Oshawa, ON

Chimney Cap Replacement

Quick response with a fair estimate. Considerate solution options to reuse components. The job was scheduled promptly and well accomplished. Will not hesitate to come back for future needs and recommend to friends. Thank you.

Eric thanks for taking the time to write this review, all the best to you and your Dad.

Chris

George C in Toronto
George C in Toronto

(Triple) Chimney tear down and complete rebuild

My chimney had cracks and bricks that were crumbling. Out of 4 quotes requested Chris (with Mitch) from Metro Chimney was the first to respond and came out to see the job. He provided the best quote. He struck me as honest and trustworthy and caring to do a good job and he proved to be so.
The job was done within the time specified (2 days) and was excellent. 10/10. Perfect brickwork and cleanup.

One of the best contractor experiences I have ever had.

Thanks for the review George and happy to hear things worked out with the rain caps, no point in spending money when you don't need to, all the best!

Chris, Jesse and Mitch

Liz
Liz

Couldn't be more pleased

My chimney was about to fall into the backyard so I went to HomeStars to find a person who could help me out. Chris was here in less than 48 hours to check it out and said he could start the job the following week. He did exactly what he said, the price was exactly what he quoted and the work exceeded my expectations. Chris is honest, personable and has two great helpers (kudos to their parents). I will not hesitate to use Metro Chimney for any future brickwork I require. Thanks guys!

Thanks Robin, were all glad to hear your happy with the work, all the best.

Chris, Jesse and Mitch

Kimberly in Toronto in Toronto
Kimberly in Toronto in Toronto

Repair Chimney + Flue & Cap Replacement - May 2017

Every time it rained we had water leaking inside the house from the chimney. We selected Metro Chimney (Chris) to replace the flue + cap and do some additional masonry repairs. They were prompt, professional, attentive, personable and most of all HONEST. During our follow-up discussion, Chris let us know that our chimney liner is old and requires replacement too. We will have them back to install the new liner soon. THANK YOU Chris! We appreciate you and your honesty. Metro Chimney was the right choice for us and we highly recommend them to others.

Thanks for the review Kimberly, I'm happy that we were able to solve the problem for you, call me when your ready.

Artboas in Oshawa
Artboas in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Chimney cleaning & repair

Chris came to my home to evaluate a repair job which another contractor was going to make a mess of.
He repaired it for a VERY reasonable amount, and cleaned 2 chimneys to perfection. Chris & his helper were a delight to have in our home. Not a speck of dust when they finished
I Highly recommend Chris!!
Decent guy in every respect.

Thank you for your kind words, all the best.

More about Metro Chimney Inc

Metro Chimney specializes in chimney rebuilds, tuck pointing, and chimney sweeping and fireplace inspection services.

With our service yard located in the Leaside area, Metro Chimney has serviced countless homes in Rosedale, Moore Park, Forest Hill and the Yonge and Eglinton areas.

Chimney and fireplace inspection is a very important part of fireplace safety. When you call Metro Chimney, we don't just show up to sweep your chimney, we inspect it with a WETT-certified mason who builds and restores fireplaces. We provide fireplace restorations, firebox rebuilds, and more!

When your no-mess chimney cleaning is being performed, we are looking at your hearth and hearth extension, your firebox and damper, as well as your mantel, smoke chamber and what type of liner you have. We are inspecting your chimney, above and below the roofline, looking at the brick or stonework for any damage that may require our attention. Call or email us today to find out more!