Ryder Roofing

Reviews for Ryder Roofing

Garrett in Toronto
Garrett in Toronto
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Leak within guarantee period - no communication

Ryder installed my roof, well within the workmanship guarantee (10 years on our agreement) I now have a leak. Ryder will not return any attempt I have made to contact them to get this repaired. I have called, emailed, and used their website contact form, I inspected the area of concern and noticed scrap metal and shingles were used to fill a void where material was cut too short. This has since shifted and I believe is the cause of the leak. Ryder has not returned any attempt to resolve this. It is clearly poor workmanship and they are failing to stand by their work as described in their guarentee

Chris.  from Kelowna
Chris. from Kelowna
2 reviews Kelowna, BC

Replace roof

May 2015
I am very pleased with Ryder roofing.
They were prompt, pleasant, professional and tidy.
I would recommend this company.
Staff Jacqui,Leanne and the hard working Trent. Thank you.
Chris
Kelowna BC

Thanks Chris! We are always happy to hear from our satisfied customers!

Matt Taylor
Matt Taylor
2 reviews LANGLEY, BC

Re Roof

They were great to deal with from start to end. Very happy with the job they did. They came out quick to do the quote and their price was in line with the others. Would definitely use them again.

Looking for Roofing pros in Kelowna?