Action Furnace Inc

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Action Furnace Inc

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Service

The team that showed up were kind and friendly. They took the time to explain the issue with the furnace and resolve the issue. They also went above and beyond when ask to look at the hot water tank.

Thanks for taking the time to share your awesome review with us and the community. We take pride in providing outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thanks again for choosing Action Furnace.

HomeStars in Edmonton
HomeStars in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great sales then not a great result

Amazing sales attention and promises 10/10.
Installation 1/10 and furnace didn't work for 3 days.
Still vibrates throughout my house and I have cold/warm areas with a 2 stage.
WARNING: Action will not sell filters without a service.
A very expensive disappointment purchasing from this company. Nothing but regrets so far.

It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to discuss your most recent experience with us. Please call our office and ask to speak with the General Manager. Our office number is (844) 634-9406.

SNewell
SNewell

New Furnace From Action Furnace

While needing a new furnace in the cold winter is not fun, it was made easy by Action Furnace. So helpful, so professional and reliable. Thank you! Highly recommend this company!

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We appreciate you choosing Action Furnace.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace replacement

Very professional, excellent workmanship. Arrived on time and stayed until job was complete. Worked on the job for 12 hours non stop. Crew had to come back next day for 4 hours to to correct some piping which completed the job .

Keely in
Keely in

Killarney review

Great service by Dale and partner, very thorough! Respectful of the space, went through what they did and what they recommended for future maintenance. Appreciated their efforts, would recommend to a friend

Thanks for the awesome review, Keely! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Your experience with our team is a prime example of the top-quality service we provide to all our amazing customers. Thanks again for choosing Action Furnace, and for your continued support.

Laura
Laura

Air condition install

Very happy with service provide with the sales representative.

The technicians where very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I had.

They were friendly and show respect for my home.I would definitely choose Action for any service or install I would need in the future.

Thank you to all the staff at Action. Everyone did an amazing job. I look forward to continuing to build a strong relationship between us

Homeowner
Homeowner
0 reviews Red Deer, AB

Furnace service

Very impressed with Action Furnace. The technician was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Explained everything clearly. Thanks Lewis! The dispatcher was also pleasant and helpful. We will use this company again.

What a great review! Our mission is to lead the Home Service Industry in customer experience, and we are happy to see that reflected in your most recent visit. Thanks again for the amazing 5-star review, and for putting your trust in Action Furnace.

Micfri2002
Micfri2002
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Awesome service as always!

I am a member of Action Furnace’s monthly furnace maintenance plan so I get an annual furnace cleaning and inspection. Every year the technicians are friendly, knowledgeable and always do a great job. Today I had Ryan and he was thorough, efficient and walked through what he did at the end and offered to go through anything else that I may need explained. As always, an amazing experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We have made it our mission to hire individuals who are passionate about service, and who are willing to go the extra mile for our customers. Which is why it’s good to hear that our team exceeded your expectations and made your experience memorable. Thanks for putting your trust in Action Furnace and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Ken K in Calgary
Ken K in Calgary

Quality of Service - Excellent!

Today Dan, the Tech for Action Furnace did a diagnostic and test of my system. He did a great job and found no issues with my furnace. I will need a new Electronic Air Cleaner, but he didn't push me to get it right away, and I will use it until it fails and then get one.

I have always had great service from Action Furnace and am happy to be a member of their Comfort Club.

I have never dealt with any other company for my Furnace, and have never had any reason to.

Ken, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take great pride in providing outstanding customer service and we are happy to see that reflected in your most recent visit. Thanks again for the amazing 10-star review, and for choosing Action Furnace.

Ron
Ron
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

annual furnace/duct cleaning

After my annual furnace and duct cleaning there were a lot of dust bunnies and dirt from the vents/furnace in the house. In addition, the service person left one of his dirty blue over boots behind the furnace and there were 2 screws on the floor. I removed the 'cleaned' filter and cleaned it outside to remove dust and more dust bunnies. One of the metal pre-filters was bent. I spend an hour cleaning the entire house to remove dust bunnies/dirt. Worst cleaning job ever!

The service technician lead, Ryan, called and then visited my home to address my concerns. On behalf of the company he apologized and said the company would redo the vent cleaning. Dylan arrived on Tuesday and did a great job of redoing all the duct and furnace cleaning. He was very friendly and meticulous in his work. Great job!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review, Ron. We take pride in providing the best possible customer experience, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day, so thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you choosing Action Furnace, and are glad we were able to make it right for you.

More about Action Furnace Inc

Home of the Fixed Right Or It's Free Guarantee! Action Furnace has been proudly serving Albertans for 40 years. When you're looking for a furnace sales and repair company, we hope you'll remember Action Furnace. We post specials frequently so visit our website and then give us a call for discounts, contests, and free service giveaways. So whether you're buying a furnace, air conditioner, indoor air quality system, water heater, or humidifier we're there to help you and our work and prices are guaranteed to be the best.