Action Furnace Inc

Reviews for Action Furnace Inc

aswin in Calgary
aswin in Calgary

annual service

I would like to thank Mark who performed annual furnace and duct cleaning at my home. Mark was very diligent and professional, He is to be commended for his work

CheriseLowe in Calgary

4086 Ogden Road SE
Calgary
AB
T2G 4P7

Really enjoyed working with Action Furnace right from receiving the quote all the way through to installation! Jeff was the installer working with us and he was really knowledgeable, personable and really went above and beyond in terms of customer service. So happy with this experience - had a great sleep last night in our cool house!

Hi Cherise thank you for your 10 star review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the entire sales to installation process. We hope you enjoy your new air conditioner! Thanks for choosing Action Furnace.

Jennifer Millett in Santa Clara
Jennifer Millett in Santa Clara

New A/C Unit installation

Cliff and Todd showed up the time as scheduled. They are polite, professional and did a great job installing my new A/C unit. They worked for hours (need to tell them to take a break for drinks and food) and kept me posted with the progress every few hours. Andrew arrived later in the day and ensuring everything is installed and working well as expected. They went thru items with me in details, very knowledgeable and thorough. My sister referred me to Action Furnace and will highly recommending them to family and friends.

Hi Jennifer thank you so much for this review! Thank you for choosing Action Furnace for your installation.

Kim in Calgary
Kim in Calgary

Service

Nelson was amazing! Friendly, fast and thorough!! I will ask for Nelson everytime! He was great with my dog, was very knoweldgable and seemes veey hapoy to be doing his job.

Hi Kim. Thank you so much for your review. We will pass on your kind review to Nelson. Thank you for choosing Action Furnace.

Funtime4 in Calgary
Funtime4 in Calgary

1965 furnace finally gives up

My 50+ year-old furnace finally kicked the bucket and Action Furnace was there the next day. I was sceptical they could even get that beast out of my basement but they did the full job in a single day. Very happy with the advice I got and the speed of install.

Hi there. Thank you so much for the review! We were happy to help you with your furnace installation. Thank you for choosing Action Furnace.

Hermaninc in Calgary
Hermaninc in Calgary

Change out my broken furnace

Sad day my old furnace gave up the ghost. Thanks to quick team at Action Furnace I have heat again. I will recommend this company to any that ask me.

Hi there - thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear we were able to help you out. Thanks for choosing Action Furnace.

Rob in Calgary
Rob in Calgary

Warranty

Our furnace failed 5 weeks shy of our 10 year parts and labor warranty and Action Furnace honoured this with no questions asked!
Cost would have been $2000+ for repairs.
Thanks Action Furnace!!
Rob McGregor

Hi Rob - thanks so much for the review! Thank you for recognizing our warranty process and that we stand behind our guarantees. Thank you for choosing Action Furnace.

Ryan in Spruce Grove
Ryan in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Furnace duct cleaning

Ryan B was extremely professional, polite, and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to meet him. He answered all of my questions and worked very efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend him or action furnace for any/all of your furnace needs.

Hi there - sorry for the late response we some how missed this. Thank you for your review and we will make sure to pass on your kind words to Ryan.

New furnace and ac. Don’t use action furnace

Brand new furnace stopped working one month after the 90 days. Was a defect in a rubber tube. The service guy said they have been drilling them wider to work. He drilled the hose and the furnace worked. He said the installers should have caught it. The factory should have caught it. Needless to say I was not happy paying the service call fee. The technician said he has done lots of these. Sounds like they are set up to shut off after your 90 days just to make you pay them. Go with arpis. Same cost.

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this. Could you please give us a call so we could rectify this situation. Thank you.

Donna in Calgary
Donna in Calgary

Humidifier leak

Always excellent service from this company! Thank you. Will have no problem referring them to anyone looking for a new furnace or humidifier...blah, blah, blah . I don’t know what else to write

Hi Donna, sorry for the late response. Thank you so much for your review and for choosing Action Furnace!

More about Action Furnace Inc

Home of the Fixed Right Or It's Free Guarantee! Action Furnace has been proudly serving Albertans for 30 years. When you're looking for a furnace sales and repair company, we hope you'll remember Action Furnace. We post specials frequently so visit our website and then give us a call for discounts, contests, and free service giveaways. So whether you're buying a furnace, air conditioner, water heater, or humidifier we're there to help you and our work and prices are guaranteed to be the best.