Action Furnace Inc

Reviews for Action Furnace Inc

Funtime4 in Calgary
Funtime4 in Calgary

1965 furnace finally gives up

My 50+ year-old furnace finally kicked the bucket and Action Furnace was there the next day. I was sceptical they could even get that beast out of my basement but they did the full job in a single day. Very happy with the advice I got and the speed of install.

Hi there. Thank you so much for the review! We were happy to help you with your furnace installation. Thank you for choosing Action Furnace.

Hermaninc in Calgary
Hermaninc in Calgary

Change out my broken furnace

Sad day my old furnace gave up the ghost. Thanks to quick team at Action Furnace I have heat again. I will recommend this company to any that ask me.

Hi there - thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear we were able to help you out. Thanks for choosing Action Furnace.

Rob in Calgary
Rob in Calgary

Warranty

Our furnace failed 5 weeks shy of our 10 year parts and labor warranty and Action Furnace honoured this with no questions asked!
Cost would have been $2000+ for repairs.
Thanks Action Furnace!!
Rob McGregor

Hi Rob - thanks so much for the review! Thank you for recognizing our warranty process and that we stand behind our guarantees. Thank you for choosing Action Furnace.

Ryan in Spruce Grove
Ryan in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Furnace duct cleaning

Ryan B was extremely professional, polite, and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to meet him. He answered all of my questions and worked very efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend him or action furnace for any/all of your furnace needs.

Hi there - sorry for the late response we some how missed this. Thank you for your review and we will make sure to pass on your kind words to Ryan.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

New furnace and ac. Don’t use action furnace

Brand new furnace stopped working one month after the 90 days. Was a defect in a rubber tube. The service guy said they have been drilling them wider to work. He drilled the hose and the furnace worked. He said the installers should have caught it. The factory should have caught it. Needless to say I was not happy paying the service call fee. The technician said he has done lots of these. Sounds like they are set up to shut off after your 90 days just to make you pay them. Go with arpis. Same cost.

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this. Could you please give us a call so we could rectify this situation. Thank you.

Donna in Calgary
Donna in Calgary

Humidifier leak

Always excellent service from this company! Thank you. Will have no problem referring them to anyone looking for a new furnace or humidifier...blah, blah, blah . I don’t know what else to write

Hi Donna, sorry for the late response. Thank you so much for your review and for choosing Action Furnace!

Furnace repair

The motor in my furnace quit and a tech was dispatched the next afternoon. The tech was very knowledgeable and took great pride in doing a good job and providing me with knowledge of what had occurred and gave me tips on how to keep my furnace in peak working order. He also took time to clean parts as he put it back together to help ensure longer life. The parts and labour were warranty.

Hi there. Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you had a good experience with us and that the technician was helpful in giving you tips on your furnace. Thank you for choosing Action Furnace!

Furnace tuneup and repair

We booked a furnace service call yesterday. Ethan Cole , the technician came by and did a wonderful job. He was caring and thorough. He answered all my questions and more. He was very helpful.

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to Ethan. Thanks for choosing Action Furnace!

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Service call turned furnace replacement

Fantastic service from the entire Action Furnace team.
We had Scott out on New Years Eve to troubleshoot our non working furnace. As soon as Scott saw the model of furnace we had I knew something was up by the look on his face. He immediately recognized that this furnace had some major manufacturing issues before even removing the door. He then told me about all the issues this furnace could have. After taking the time to remove parts and get photos of the inside. Sure enough exactly what he thought. He then explained the dangers of leaking CO from the rotten heat exchanger. He gave us options to repair or replace. We decided to replace. He then measured up for heating requirements and we had a new furnace 3 days later.

The installers were on time professional and did a great job.

Five star service

Scott was very knowledgeable and professional

Hey Jeff, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Scott. Action Furnace takes pride in our processes, procedures and staff and are happy to hear when clients appreciate that. I will make sure to pass on this review to Scott. Thanks for choosing Action Furnace to install a new furnace for you.

Furnace installation

I was pleased with the quick service to have a new furnace installed. Technicians were knowledgeable, respectful and efficient. The quote was reasonable and it was nice to know upfront what the total cost would be.

Hi there. Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad we were able to help you out quickly with your furnace installation. Thank you for choosing Action Furnace.

More about Action Furnace Inc

Home of the Fixed Right Or It's Free Guarantee! Action Furnace has been proudly serving Albertans for 30 years. When you're looking for a furnace sales and repair company, we hope you'll remember Action Furnace. We post specials frequently so visit our website and then give us a call for discounts, contests, and free service giveaways. So whether you're buying a furnace, air conditioner, water heater, or humidifier we're there to help you and our work and prices are guaranteed to be the best.