Firestarter The

Review for Firestarter The

jessica in Calgary
jessica in Calgary

fireplace maintenance

We just moved in to our new place and were very sad to find our fireplace wouldn't turn on! It was a busy time around Christmas and I was happy to find that "firestarters" would be able to come to my house within a day or so and have their guys come and check it out. The lady on the phone helped determine what the problem might be and gave me an appropriate quote. When the guy came he was on time and fixed when we needed to fix for the appropriate amount quoted to me. I was very happy. I even needed some questions answered after the technician had left and they were happy to be of assistance. They even have a guarantee.

Review has 1 previous version