Alpine Interlocking

Review for Alpine Interlocking

Nelson in Stittsville
Nelson in Stittsville
1 review STITTSVILLE, ON

Interlock driveway, walkway, step, and flower beds

Within a few years of purchasing my home, I had an estimate from Alpine as they had done my neighbours walkway and it was very well done. The cost estimates I received from others were usually 50-100+% more than Alpine and since I liked the work they'd done, I was going to use them.

Other projects took priority, and over the next few years they completed a job for another neighbour. A little more complex and an even better result. So the following year I had them back. The original work was requoted at only an additional $75 cost from 5 years previously.

I expanded the job because again, the cost was very reasonable. It took them 1.5 days to complete the work and the results were exceptional. I'm very happy with the look and the quality of the work delivered. I've since recommended and will continue to recommend Alpine to people who require two main items: Quality results and reasonable prices.