Crown Cabinets & Fireplaces

Crown Cabinets & Fireplaces

Reviews for Crown Cabinets & Fireplaces

Private User reviews St. John'S, NL

Quality/Workmanship/Service

Crown on top of cabinets fell apart, nothing ever disturbed, slide out garbage came a part, now just an opening. Installer drilled holes in the wrong place on drawer doors (upside down) and fixed mistake by drilling more making figure 8 hole on each side. Big gap between doors in the bathroom.... and this crowd explains regulate wear and tear. Folks... I would go handy. The wife called about it... Don said we will fix it at an hourly rate. LMFAO.

Private User reviews St. John's, NL

Cabinet re-facing

Horrible customer service! Wanted just to have the existing cabinets refaced and to add a pantry cabinet with half a glass door. Was told it would be about the same cost to have the entire upper cabinets replaced and a glass door in the corner. Never got the glass door even though I paid for it.

The company does not care about customer satisfaction at all. Played a lot of phone tag with my rep and it was very fustrating. Had to guess the number of handle I needed because they would not return my call. Started the job almost a whole week without much of a reason. When they did finally show up they were 2 hours late without as much as a courtesy call.

Also be prepaid to have someone haul away your old cabinets/debris as this isn't included in the service.

Chris Hart in Clarenville
Chris Hart in Clarenville
1 review CLARENVILLE, NL

Woodburning Fireplace

An email to the General Manager sums up my feelings:

August 26, 2011

Don,

It has been a tangle dealing with you to say the least. I have been very patient and am now royally pissed off. You guys had the fireplace delivered in early June (11th or 12th I believe) without the faceplate. On July 4th I emailed you asking if the part was in and you said you sent SBI an email and if you didn’t hear back from them you would call and get back to me the following day. You never got back to me and on July 13, a month after the delivery, I again emailed asking if the parts arrived and you indicated that they SHOULD BE. I sent you another email on July 19 asking if the parts were in and then you indicated they were out of stock and that you just got off the phone with SBI and they will be sent out from Quebec that day. You also indicated that you would call me when they arrived. Then more than a month later, on August 15, I asked again for the parts and you indicated that they arrived. I then sent someone to get them on August 25 and they were not there. Then you forward me an email you sent JOE today August 26 (I am assuming from your warehouse) asking him if the parts are in. You are so full of _____ I think I can smell you from here. You’re service was great until you received my money and then you could care less. I will make sure to warn as many people as I can of your terrible service.