Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration

Appliance Repair
2455 York Avenue Vancouver BC V6K 1C9
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vancouver  >  Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration

Reviews for Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration

Parputt
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Personable, punctual and knowledgeable. Other tech said it needed a compressor.....maybe more...paid 80 bucks to send him packing. Andy diagnosed it as a starter relay. He took his voltmeter to several other parts before determining the problem. A true professional who I learned has been in the trade for decades. He knows his stuff!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Andy and his wife Anna, were the most attentive, promt, efficient with great follow up service and advice on how to maintain our dishwasher, washer and dryer.
I highly recommend them!

Andrea M. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Andy will be the first person I call the next time one of my appliances needs servicing. He was a pleasure to work with - honest, knowledgeable and reliable. His work was top notch and affordable. His professionalism extended to coming back after his part of the job was complete in order to assist with reinstallation of my appliances and a follow-up phone call the next week to ensure everything was working properly and that I was happy with his work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration to my friends, family or anyone needing their appliances repaired.

Brien in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I made the mistake of trying to fix my washer dryer and after making a mess I called Andy! He and his wife were so helpful, friendly and efficient. They had everything done within 2 hours. The price was reasonable as they had to replace 4 or 5 parts, hoses, sensors, and a dryer hose that I tore in half. He gave me loads of tips on how to look after the machine, plus other appliances, my fridge, garburator and dishwasher. I would highly recommend!

1 review Vancouver, BC

I'm highly recommend Andy's service. He and his wife did an excellent job to fixed my dryer so quick and detail. His price is reasonable and responsible attitude, he explained the problems very detail and honesty. Excellent job for efficiency and responsibility service. "Highly recommend"

Mirka from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Good job performed by Andy. I do not know my new postal code because I just moved there two days ago and being unable to do the rating because I do not know it is extremely unfair from the administrators of this website. Will advice all my family and friends in Vancouver and Burnaby to boycott this unfair website and never hire anyone from here and NEVER do any business with this website. Extremely unfair business practices the contractors and homeowners in the Lower Mainland need to be warned against!!!!!

Michelle from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I recommend Andy very highly .
He came on time was very professional honest and gave me some tips and didn't push me just to buy more things.
I was very happy with his service.

Alan from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I saw a card on our building notice board for Andy's Appliances just as I started having problems with my fridge of only 3 years. I called Andy and to my surprise he was able to fit me in on the same day. He came over, found the problems right away and fixed it all under 3 hours. The problems are now gone and the fridge is as good as new. What I really appreciated was that he took the time to contact me the next day as a follow up to make sure everything was working well. You would never get that kind of service from a big store or repair company. I would refer him without hesitation.

Chris from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

We (Sunbridge Housing Co-op) have been contracting Andy's Appliances for every problem with our appliances for last 15 years. They always do an excellent job with very reasonable/compatible prices. Andy's Appliances is a highly recommended company.

F Baldwin from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Found Andy's Appliance on-line. When I spoke to Andy, received clear information about costs. Was here at the appointed time and I felt he worked in my interest in locating a replacement part. The work was done efficiently and expediently.

More about Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration

Andy's Appliance & Refrigeration Family Owned Friendly Mobile Service since 1993. My wife and me work together successfully. Our company is a Better Business Bureau® BBB® Accredited Business Company located in the neighbourhood of Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC since 1999. In Home Troubleshooting and Repairs Major Appliances. - Service, Repair, Replace ...