The Garage Door Guy

Alan in Burlington
Alan in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Install of Home Depot Garage door

Was very pleased with both the speed and quality of the installation. Wayne was very prompt in responding to my questions, and managed to squeeze this job in within a couple days.
He even threw in a new handle (my door didn't come with an outside handle.
Very pleased, and no hesitation to recommend him!

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Thxs Wayne

905-383-2177
128 Gatestone Drive
Stoney Creek
L8J3S8

I have used this company a few times for replacement of springs, new door opener and then a new garage door ! Wayne was amazing , fast, great work , great prices and if I call with a concern for broken springs he is here right away to fix or replace whatever it is! Highly recommended him !

Dan from Guelph
Dan from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

replace door

the work done by Sheldon was amazing he was prompt and very good a what he does would recommend him for any one!!! And also said says he will be there at a certain date and he was there!

faz in Hamilton
faz in Hamilton
10 reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage door opener

Fast, fair price and honest. My favourite things in a contractor. Wayne is friendly and he included his own bracket in the install price. He advised me to return the brackets I purchased which saved me $30. Installation was clean and neat.

Thank you for your good response on homestars
Wayne

Tom
Tom
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shifted stand-alone garage, garage door repair

Moved in about 6 years ago and garage door was always problematic opening and closing. Garage is on asphalt and it has clearly had some shift over its lifetime. This past year, in the spring, I was unable to close the garage door so I had to be a bit forceful to get to work on time. Lets just say I never thought it would open again. Called TGDG. Friendly and on time. Garage door works better than when we bought the place and for a price that was more than fair. Could not be happier. Highly recommended.

Jeff McDonald in Burlington
Jeff McDonald in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Replaced original garage door

My wife and I have been getting estimates to replace our 40 year old garage door for well over a year. We have a single garage door and because there is a bedroom above the garage there is a bulkhead that sits directly above the door. We had 7 or 8 different companies quote this job for us and each of them said they would have to build the door down or cut in to the bulkhead, neither or which I wanted to do. We decided to try Wayne and see if he could figure another way to do this for us which he did. Wayne was very knowledgeable and offered us a solution which worked out perfectly. We are very pleased!!!
If you need a new garage door I highly recommend Wayne "The Garage Door Guy" he will get the job done right! he will get the job done on time and is very professional.
Thanks again Wayne!

Carolyn in Hamilton
Carolyn in Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Repair

The repair to our garage door was a good price, other companies wanted to charge us much more. We called The garage door guy, and he gave us prompt service, arrived on time, and the gentleman was very pleasant, no issues and nice experience.

Marcel Labrosse in Stoney creek
Marcel Labrosse in Stoney creek
1 review STONEY CREEK, ON

Double garage door replacement

Old wooden door falling apart, Garage Door Guy provided quote to replace door and cap door trim. In comparing costs with other companies,he seemed to be the most reasonable and offered a great quality door. He was punctual and attended to every detail to make sure that the job was done right! Made sure that work area was cleaned up as well upon completion. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Musky Angler in Hamilton
Musky Angler in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Remove old garage door install new garage door and opener

Met with the Garage door Guy, he brought samples explained construction, warranty and installation process and prices. He came back a 2nd day to go over everything and to clarify everything. Upon installation we saw how he took care of every little detail and what a meticulous installation it was. We are still happy with everything as if it was yesterday. We met with numerous companies and he stood out overall and I am glad we chose The Garage Door Guy and have since recommended him to all our family, friends, neighbours and co-workers.

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Stoney Creek?