Excell Appliances

Enverno in Guelph
Enverno in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Great dedication

Ivan and Charlie go out of their way to help out. I’ve used them as a superintendent and s rental house owner for great valued appliances at affordable prices. My own personal stove and fridge are from them and their casual, and personable style is appreciated.

Shawna in Guelph
Shawna in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Customer service

I have dealt with Excell Appliances twice since 2007. The first time was when I bought my fridge and stove from them. I have never had a problem with either one. Except for today when an ice cube tray tipped in the freezer and froze the fan. I have had an excellent experience with Excell both times and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else and will definitely recommend them to all my friends.