Regal Granite & Marble

Regal Granite in Barrie
Regal Granite in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I couldn't be happier with Regal Granite and the great job they did on my granite counters...Erica was so helpful and went out of her way getting info for us to make things easier.... Bruce, Paul and Adam were very professional and took their time to make sure everything was done to their high standard....They have been very accommodating and friendly, and have done above and beyond what they had to... My whole experience from start to finish was a great one...not to mention that they have the best prices in Barrie, with the most varieties of granite to choose from...Regal Granite has great people, great prices and truly wants their customers to be happy and satisfied...I would definately recommend them, and my rating would be more than a 10..

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Just Don't

So sorry that I chose this company for my kitchen and bathroom countertops. I am not satisfied with the installation and there is a chip on the edge of my granite from the get go. I have called them many times - if they answer, they put me on hold and just leave me there. They seemed to be reputable but I think that I am stuck. My fault I guess, I chose because they had the lowest price.