House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Dust Queen Maid Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Dust Queen Maid Service

Dan99 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I've been using the Dust Queen services for over quite awhile now and they do an excellent job every time! The cost is very reasonable for the quality of the work as well.

Dan, We appreciate you posting a review of your experience with Dust Queen Maid Service. We endeavor to provide 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for the time you book your clean to the end result. As a token of appreciation and thanks, we will be providing you $25 off your next clean.
Thank you from Dust Queen Maid Service

Fred_A in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had Dust Queen come to my home this past Wednesday to do a full cleaning. They sent a team of 3 ladies who arrived on time within the two hour window I was given the day before. The ladies were polite, introduced themselves, and shook my hand upon arrival. One team member instructed the others what needed to be done and indicated specifics such as wiping down doors, tops of ledges, etc. They were very thorough and efficient and cleaned my 1200 sq. ft. condo from top to bottom in just over two hours (it wasn't really that dirty and its just me and my dog living here). Getting your house cleaned isn't cheap, but I felt for having 3 people here and the good job that they did, I received very good value for what I paid. As a senior who can't bend over and get down and clean toilets and showers like I used to, this is well worth it to have this team come once a month.

Fred, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We provide 100% customer satisfaction,and we are pleased we were able to assist with your cleaning needs. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail and look forward to cleaning your home monthly. As a token of appreciation, you receive $25 off your next clean as a thank you from the Dust Queen Team.

Kind Regards

Holly in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

My first experience with Dust Queen was excellent! The ladies that came to my home were professional and did a wonderful job. I was very impressed with the service they provided. I would definitely use again!

Thank you for taking the time to provide Dust Queen. We truly appreciate you as a valued customer and take pride in our service and attention to detail.
We will be crediting you $25 as a token of appreciation.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do further, and it is our pleasure to do so.

1 review Edmonton, AB

This is my first clean from Dust Queen and I was very impressed. Tara, Gayle, and Laverne were personable, friendly and worked hard and as a team to clean my home.

Thank you for your feedback on your recent clean
We truly appreciate you choosing Dust Queen to help with your cleaning needs
We would like to apply a $25 credit towards your next clean.
Would you be able to call our office and provide your name, and mention you did a Home Stars Review

Greatly Appreciated

Rosina in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I must start with thanking Shanna and Senait who came out to our house and did an amazing job. They started by deep cleaning the toilet and the rest of the washroom area. The excellent service was very much appreciated. I don't remember when I washed my floors on my hands and knees (really snubbed them), or clean behind the curtains. They even cleaned all of the windows, the top of my fridge, the front of all the kitchen cupboards, vacuumed the couches. What I am trying to say is that I am extremely pleased with the service and I will recommend your company to others as it was recommended to me by Elizabeth Dumesnil and Georgina Alexandruk.
Rosina Vaduva

Rosina,
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent clean. We endeavor to provide excellent customer service and 100% satisfaction on our cleans. As a token of appreciation we will credit you $25 . For any referrals you provide to Dust Queen, we are happy to provide you $25 off your next clean for each referral who chooses to experience Dust Queen in their home.
Thank you once again .

Christine in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have now had service from Dust Queen for approximately two months. Initially I requested that they send a team of 4 cleaners for two full days to do a deep, thorough clean of my home, which is approximately 7000 sq ft on 3 levels. They did a fantastic job. Since then I have arranged general cleaning on a regular basis every 2 weeks. These people are professional, thorough, careful with contents, furniture, walls etc. and pleasant to have in your home. They use environmentally friendly products and pay attention to detail. This is not an inexpensive service, but none are & I think you get very good value for your money. I have no problem recommending them based on my experience so far.

Christine,

We are so pleased that you are enjoying having your home cleaned by Dust Queen Maid Service
We endeavor to provide you superior customer service and 100% customer satisfaction to our cleans. We will be happy to credit you $25 off your next clean as a token of appreciation and thanks from Dust Queen Maid Service

Georgina in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I am so impressed with the cleaning technicians at Dust Queen. As a senior with health issues, I trust Dust Queen to help me keep my home clean. This morning my place wasn't as tidy as I like, so when the cleaners came, I was somewhat embarrassed. They assured me that it was ok and proceeded to make my home sparkle with cleanliness. They were professional and thorough and I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you Georgina for choosing Dust Queen Maid Service for your cleaning requirements. We endeavor to provide you excellent, detailed cleaning and we are very happy that you took the time to post a review. We will credit you $25 for your clean and look forward to assisting in the future with your cleaning needs.
Also, for every referral you provide who chooses Dust Queen, we gift you with $25 off your cleans in the future.

Pamela in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have a fairly large house with a lot of glass and places to dust. The girls didn't miss a thing. They covered everything and did it all well. I will definitely be signing up for a regular service. Very satisfied.

Pamela,
We appreciate your review and are pleased that you will choose regular cleaning. Dust Queen endeavors to provide exceptional customer service and we value your business. As a token of our appreciation, we will be crediting you $25 off your clean.
Thank you.

lisa in Sherwood Park
1 review Edmonton, AB

Dust queen cleaned my house very nicely. It is so clean it is the most clean it has been in 5 years since we moved in. They really fixed up the mess we had been living in for years. All done right before we had guests. This company is a life saver!

Lisa,
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your experience with Dust Queen Maid Service. We are so pleased you were able to relax just before your company arrived. As a token of appreciation, we will credit you $25 off your clean and keep in mind , any referrals you provide to Dust Queen who choose our services, will receive $25 off their clean .
Thank you again.

1 review Edmonton, AB

After considerable thought, I decided that I would try a house cleaning service as I have begun to have trouble keeping up with the usual cleaning. The ladies did an awesome job and it was over so quickly as there was 3 capable sets of hands. Wonderful job, girls.

Thank you very much for your review of Dust Queen Maid Service. We endeavor to provide you 100 percent customer satisfaction and allow you time to enjoy other matters, without having to worry about cleaning. We look forward to cleaning your home in the future.
If you could call our office, and provide your name, we will be happy to provide a $25 credit on your account for your review

More about Dust Queen Maid Service

Dust Queen Maid Service has been earning the trust of our clients since 1989. Dust Queen Maid Service is the Consumer's Choice Winner 2004 through 2014 and the Top Choice Winner 2007 through 2013 for Business Excellence.