Dust Queen Maid Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Dust Queen Maid Service

Reviews for Dust Queen Maid Service

RA in Edmonton
RA in Edmonton

Dust Queen

Dust Queen teams are very prompt, professional, and thorough. I am confident my house will be clean when they come. We have a lot of wood panelling and wood floors and they take good care of these. I am always pleased with the cleaning provided by Dust Queen.

Donna in Edmonton
Donna in Edmonton

House cleaning

The team at Dust Queen was great. From the friendly reception staff to the sales staff and especially the team assigned to do our clean. They were so pleasant, professional and worked really hard the whole time. This is the second time I’ve used them and would highly recommend them.

slysz in Edmonton
slysz in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Clean space is a happy sapce

I'm lucky enough to have Dust Queen come to my condo each month before I return home from work. It's such a pleasure coming into a space that is well cleaned. I appreciate their attention to detail and the ease of communicating with their office.

Dust Queen Made Service

I have been using this service for several years, and am very happy
with company. Staff are always very friendly and professional. No
problem referring to anyone. The cost is reasonable and falls in
line with other cleaning companies.

Residential cleaning

I arranged to have Dust Queen come and do some cleaning for a senior lady who lives alone in a condo and is needing some help. She was reluctant to have someone else do her cleaning as she's very independent but she was very happy with the girls and the work that they did and is looking forward to having them return on a biweekly basis. I'm very happy about this because I know that it will take a burden off her that she's been struggling with for a while.

Joy in Edmonton
Joy in Edmonton

Always happy

I have Dust Queen clean my home weekly. The cleaners are always friendly and courteous, no matter what state my house is in. Last week Rose and Beth cleaned my home and again, another fabulous job. Dust Queen, you make my life so much easier!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

House Cleaning plus all Windows and Blinds

WOW!!!! What an incredible job! I had 3 of the most friendliest lady’s clean my home in 3 hours (This also included ALL window blinds that haven’t been cleaned in a few years in a 3500sq ft home) They left my house so clean and sparkling, that I haven’t seen my Blinds, Shower and Floors look so good in such a long time! I HIGHLY recommend Rose, Cathy and Rusty and will most definitely welcome them back in the future:)

in Edmonton
in Edmonton

House cleaning

They did a beautiful job of cleaning the house and were friendly. They got to work the minute they walked in the door. Hand washing the floors and dusting the baseboards and door casings are a plus. They did miss one room which was obviously an oversight. You can tell where they have cleaned! Very efficient team work and they get along well so they bring no negative energy with them. I would recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service to each of our customers and are so happy you chose Dust Queen Maid Service.

Corianne in Edmonton
Corianne in Edmonton

Just as requested

After the passing of my little cat, I had left the ladies a message, requesting they clean the room he lived in thoroughly. I left a list of specific items, and offered that they could leave off cleaning other areas in order to afford them the time in which to carry this out. They were very thorough, leaving no item undone. My cat will always live in my heart, but there is no more sign of him in the room, which is also my office. I offer my thanks to the ladies, who handled my special request so completely. Dust Queen really care about their customers!

Nancy
Nancy

Housecleaning

Tara, Gayle and Laverne are like three friends dropping in...but they leave the house spotless when they leave! We all look forward to their "visits"!

More about Dust Queen Maid Service

Dust Queen Maid Service has been earning the trust of our clients since 1989. Dust Queen Maid Service is the Consumer's Choice Winner 2004 through 2014 and the Top Choice Winner 2007 through 2013 for Business Excellence.

House & Apartment Cleaning
ECO Certified (Green Solutions). All of our solutions are biodegradable and environmentally safe!
Spring/Fall Cleanings, Move In/Out cleanings, Occasional Cleanings, Recurring Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Tri-Weekly and Monthly
Detailed flexible service to meet your needs. Extensive training program for all Dust Queen Employees. Certifications for first aid responders. Exceptional customer service. Dust Queen Maid Services maintains a 5 Million Dollar Liability Insurance Policy as well as being Occupational Health and Safety Compliant
1989
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and American Express), Cheque or Cash
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque and Cash
ECO Certified (Green Solutions)
BBB A+ Rating
100% Customer Satisfaction Dust Queen expects our clients cleaning to be perfect every time!