Dust Queen Maid Service

Best of 2017 winner 2 timesBest of 2017winner 2 times

Reviews for Dust Queen Maid Service

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Residential House Cleaning

Our existing cleaning lady was called away for 3 months and we were talking to everyone and searching multiple sources for some else. We read about Dust Queens in the newspaper and decided to give them a call. They were professional in their handling of our request and the individuals that they sent to our home were hard working, efficient and completed everything on our list within the estimated time. We will certainly have them back and would recommend their services to others.

Eileen in Edmonton
Eileen in Edmonton

Peace of mind . . .

I was recently diagnosed with cancer and I knew that having a clean house would be very important in how I handled treatments.

I called Dust Queen and had them do a major clean of my two bedroom/ one bath townhouse. They did such an excellent job that I now have them coming on a regular cleaning schedule. It is a real pleasure to know the friendly staff and to benefit from their excellent work ethic.

I recommend Dust Queen to anyone who appreciates fantastic service
Thanks again

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Residential condo clean

Rose, Emily, and Michele come in ready to work and get to their spots. It was a pleasure to come home from work and find my house so clean and inviting.

Goldamol in Edmonton
Goldamol in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

House cleanning, Incluing all appliance and c

I am booked for my move in cleaning service and the experience was pathetic. They came in early without notifying. 3 people could not finish 3 bedroom, 2 washroom including living & kitchen in 9 hours. Basement was untouched. 1100 sq Feet bi-level house. House look the same with Dust and dirt. Even there were spiderweb right in front of the entrance after the cleaning. Carpet cleaning was included and paid but they could not do this and never paid back and no response
for my email and phone calls. Even they did
not gave a receipt for my payment made.

RA in Edmonton
RA in Edmonton

Dust Queen

Dust Queen teams are very prompt, professional, and thorough. I am confident my house will be clean when they come. We have a lot of wood panelling and wood floors and they take good care of these. I am always pleased with the cleaning provided by Dust Queen.

Donna in Edmonton
Donna in Edmonton

House cleaning

The team at Dust Queen was great. From the friendly reception staff to the sales staff and especially the team assigned to do our clean. They were so pleasant, professional and worked really hard the whole time. This is the second time I’ve used them and would highly recommend them.

slysz in Edmonton
slysz in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Clean space is a happy sapce

I'm lucky enough to have Dust Queen come to my condo each month before I return home from work. It's such a pleasure coming into a space that is well cleaned. I appreciate their attention to detail and the ease of communicating with their office.

Dust Queen Made Service

I have been using this service for several years, and am very happy
with company. Staff are always very friendly and professional. No
problem referring to anyone. The cost is reasonable and falls in
line with other cleaning companies.

Residential cleaning

I arranged to have Dust Queen come and do some cleaning for a senior lady who lives alone in a condo and is needing some help. She was reluctant to have someone else do her cleaning as she's very independent but she was very happy with the girls and the work that they did and is looking forward to having them return on a biweekly basis. I'm very happy about this because I know that it will take a burden off her that she's been struggling with for a while.

Joy in Edmonton
Joy in Edmonton

Always happy

I have Dust Queen clean my home weekly. The cleaners are always friendly and courteous, no matter what state my house is in. Last week Rose and Beth cleaned my home and again, another fabulous job. Dust Queen, you make my life so much easier!

More about Dust Queen Maid Service

Dust Queen Maid Service has been earning the trust of our clients since 1989. Dust Queen Maid Service is the Consumer's Choice Winner 2004 through 2014 and the Top Choice Winner 2007 through 2013 for Business Excellence.

House & Apartment Cleaning
ECO Certified (Green Solutions). All of our solutions are biodegradable and environmentally safe!
Spring/Fall Cleanings, Move In/Out cleanings, Occasional Cleanings, Recurring Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Tri-Weekly and Monthly
Detailed flexible service to meet your needs. Extensive training program for all Dust Queen Employees. Certifications for first aid responders. Exceptional customer service. Dust Queen Maid Services maintains a 5 Million Dollar Liability Insurance Policy as well as being Occupational Health and Safety Compliant
1989
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card and American Express), Cheque or Cash
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque and Cash
ECO Certified (Green Solutions)
BBB A+ Rating
100% Customer Satisfaction Dust Queen expects our clients cleaning to be perfect every time!