Dust Queen Maid Service

2907 Ellwood Drive SW Edmonton AB T6X 0B1

Best of 2017 winner 2 timesBest of 2017winner 2 times

Reviews for Dust Queen Maid Service

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

buyer beware - did not meet expectation. disappointing.

buyer beware.
The person booking the appointment was polite and personable on the phone. It all seemed very positive.
Then there was the email, the day before the appointment, stating that they wouldn't be contacting us for the reminder but if we altered or weren't available for our appointment (without 2 days notice) we would be charged.
Didn't feel like it would be an issue.
They showed up several hours before the scheduled time. By chance someone was there.
They did not provide the service outlined on the web site in the complete cleaning package. They did not provide the services requested in the phone call with the scheduler.
The certainly were very quick to charge my credit card for their service.
NOT recommended. NOT good value for the money.

Very Poor Customer Service

BE AWARE! This company takes your credit card number before any work is performed and then charges more than the amount quoted. My quote for a rental move-out was $386 to $547, but my credit card was charged $657. I was completely unsatisfied with the quality of service and lack of proper cleaning products supplied to the staff. Even after a second crew was sent in to redo the work, I still had to clean what they missed . I called three times to speak to a manager and was told each time he would return my call. Two months have passed and I still have not been contacted. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

We are sorry you were not happy with the quality of the cleaning. When you received your quote for service you told us your exiting tenants left the home in a "mess". When we gave you the quote you wanted a cap of not to exceed 8 hours and ultimately you booked for Nov 6. When our team were there cleaning you requested additional work which took additional time thus the increase in the charge for service. You called the office on Nov 7 and complained of the service. As part of our customer satisfaction guarantee you were re-booked for a no charge re-do of the areas you were not happy with. We sent in another team on November 13 and they worked for an additional 6 hours (which was no charge to you). You then contacted us January 7 (two months later) to say you still weren't happy and wanted your money back. We are disappointed you felt you needed to write such a negative review, however, we feel we really tried to accommodate your needs even though in your words "the home was left in a mess" and you put a not to exceed 8 hours in your booking.

Display in Edmonton
Display in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Emerald Hills Apartments

The staff is very good at their job and keeps the building very clean. Ive chatted with Raj a few times. Hes a good guy and does good work. Not sure what else to say their work speaks for itself

Daniel Needham in Victoria
Daniel Needham in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

House Spring Cleaning

I booked Dust Queen for a specific time (8:30 AM) on a specific date and was told that the 4-person crew would arrive then and be done in approximately 4 hours. Scheduling was important because I had made arrangements to get my elderly mother out of the house in order to minimize her stress.
The day before the crew was to come, I was told that Dust Queen never books specific times, only ranges of times, and that the crew would be come instead sometime between 10:00 and 12:00 noon. They didn't show up until 12:30 and then it was only a 2-person crew. At that point I was advised it would be 6 or more hours before the job was done.
They ultimately sent more people (after I called in and complained), but the job done was very poor (dust left under the bed and baseboards not cleaned, etc.). All in all a terrible bit of what can only be called customer disservice!

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Residential House Cleaning

Our existing cleaning lady was called away for 3 months and we were talking to everyone and searching multiple sources for some else. We read about Dust Queens in the newspaper and decided to give them a call. They were professional in their handling of our request and the individuals that they sent to our home were hard working, efficient and completed everything on our list within the estimated time. We will certainly have them back and would recommend their services to others.

Eileen in Edmonton
Eileen in Edmonton

Peace of mind . . .

I was recently diagnosed with cancer and I knew that having a clean house would be very important in how I handled treatments.

I called Dust Queen and had them do a major clean of my two bedroom/ one bath townhouse. They did such an excellent job that I now have them coming on a regular cleaning schedule. It is a real pleasure to know the friendly staff and to benefit from their excellent work ethic.

I recommend Dust Queen to anyone who appreciates fantastic service
Thanks again

Residential condo clean

Rose, Emily, and Michele come in ready to work and get to their spots. It was a pleasure to come home from work and find my house so clean and inviting.

Goldamol in Edmonton
Goldamol in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

House cleanning, Incluing all appliance and c

I am booked for my move in cleaning service and the experience was pathetic. They came in early without notifying. 3 people could not finish 3 bedroom, 2 washroom including living & kitchen in 9 hours. Basement was untouched. 1100 sq Feet bi-level house. House look the same with Dust and dirt. Even there were spiderweb right in front of the entrance after the cleaning. Carpet cleaning was included and paid but they could not do this and never paid back and no response
for my email and phone calls. Even they did
not gave a receipt for my payment made.

We have 5 people in the office at all times from 8:00AM to 5:00PM and we have no record of a phone call or an email of this complaint. Our system shows no record of Dust Queen Maid Service having cleaned your home. Please contact us so we can get your situation resolved. Emailed receipts are part of our auto invoicing system and is sent out to our clients the moment the job completion is done, which is always the day after the clean or on a Monday if the clean was a Friday or a Saturday.

RA in Edmonton
RA in Edmonton

Dust Queen

Dust Queen teams are very prompt, professional, and thorough. I am confident my house will be clean when they come. We have a lot of wood panelling and wood floors and they take good care of these. I am always pleased with the cleaning provided by Dust Queen.

Donna in Edmonton
Donna in Edmonton

House cleaning

The team at Dust Queen was great. From the friendly reception staff to the sales staff and especially the team assigned to do our clean. They were so pleasant, professional and worked really hard the whole time. This is the second time I’ve used them and would highly recommend them.

More about Dust Queen Maid Service

Dust Queen Maid Service has been earning the trust of our clients since 1989. Dust Queen Maid Service is the Consumer's Choice Winner 2004 through 2014 and the Top Choice Winner 2007 through 2013 for Business Excellence.