Dust Queen Maid Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Dust Queen Maid Service

Reviews for Dust Queen Maid Service

Joy in Edmonton
Joy in Edmonton

Always happy

I have Dust Queen clean my home weekly. The cleaners are always friendly and courteous, no matter what state my house is in. Last week Rose and Beth cleaned my home and again, another fabulous job. Dust Queen, you make my life so much easier!

House Cleaning plus all Windows and Blinds

WOW!!!! What an incredible job! I had 3 of the most friendliest lady’s clean my home in 3 hours (This also included ALL window blinds that haven’t been cleaned in a few years in a 3500sq ft home) They left my house so clean and sparkling, that I haven’t seen my Blinds, Shower and Floors look so good in such a long time! I HIGHLY recommend Rose, Cathy and Rusty and will most definitely welcome them back in the future:)

in Edmonton
in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

House cleaning

They did a beautiful job of cleaning the house and were friendly. They got to work the minute they walked in the door. Hand washing the floors and dusting the baseboards and door casings are a plus. They did miss one room which was obviously an oversight. You can tell where they have cleaned! Very efficient team work and they get along well so they bring no negative energy with them. I would recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service to each of our customers and are so happy you chose Dust Queen Maid Service.

Corianne in Edmonton
Corianne in Edmonton

Just as requested

After the passing of my little cat, I had left the ladies a message, requesting they clean the room he lived in thoroughly. I left a list of specific items, and offered that they could leave off cleaning other areas in order to afford them the time in which to carry this out. They were very thorough, leaving no item undone. My cat will always live in my heart, but there is no more sign of him in the room, which is also my office. I offer my thanks to the ladies, who handled my special request so completely. Dust Queen really care about their customers!

Nancy
Nancy

Housecleaning

Tara, Gayle and Laverne are like three friends dropping in...but they leave the house spotless when they leave! We all look forward to their "visits"!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Move Out Cleaning

I want to do a huge shout out to the Dust Queen team who cleaned my entire 3700 sq. ft. house. They cleaned walls, all appliances, cupboards, floors, windows, doors, shampooed all carpets .... basically every square inch of my home is sparkly clean. It was a one time huge job & the results were perfect. THANK YOU Dust Queen! I will most certainly be recommending you to anyone who needs your services.

Sylvia Riep

House cleaning

Needed our house clean as we had pictures being taken as we are selling the house. They were here for 2.15 hours and all I can say is wow. My 2 year old can clean up better then that. On top of what they didn't deliver to my satisfaction the rude lady would not refund our money or offer any compensation. Besafe people!And take a look at a couple pictures of two different toilets in my house that were supposedly cleaned.

Terri in Edmonton
Terri in Edmonton

Regular Clean

I truly appreciate Tara, Gayle and their team for the way they always leave my house so clean! They pay attention to the little details and leave my home spotless and sparkling. Tara and Gayle always work well with their team and are amazingly efficient at their job. I love how clean they leave my binds, floor, and carpets. They also leave my bathrooms so shiny. Thank you ladies for the amazing effort you put into each and every clean!

Thank you Terri in Edmonton. We appreciate you taking the time to review our service.

Janel Karringten in Edmonton
Janel Karringten in Edmonton

cleaning

I am a senior so have them about every 6-8 weeks to help me out. They are such nice girls and the house is always so clean when they leave. I highly recommend them and so glad I found them.

Mary in Edmonton
Mary in Edmonton

Basic cleaning

I hired this company to clean my 3 showers, amd cabinet fronts, spot wash walls and baseboards. I was pretty shocked that in the 2 hours, 2 people were only able to complete the showers, JUST SHOWERS, not the whole washroom. They indicated that they didn’t have enough time to get through the rest, but made it sound like they had done some. I called after i got my bill to clarify what was actually done (since I was not home when they were working, and I could not tell which, IF ANY, walls baseboards or cabinets were done). The person who I spoke to told me she would speak to the person who had done the job and get back to me, and thos is what I’m most dissatisfied with, NO ONE CALLED BACK! To me, that AFTER SERVICE, is even more important than the service itself. They claim they will redo the job if I’m not happy, well all I wanted was some clarification and I DID NOT EVEN GET THAT! Not to mention some areas of the showers were clearly not touched, but I didn’t even get to tell them that since they never called back. I will not be hiring then again

More about Dust Queen Maid Service

Dust Queen Maid Service has been earning the trust of our clients since 1989. Dust Queen Maid Service is the Consumer's Choice Winner 2004 through 2014 and the Top Choice Winner 2007 through 2013 for Business Excellence.