Rutledge Aluminum & Vinyl Products

Michael from Sutton
Michael from Sutton
3 reviews Sutton, ON

New Steel Roof

We hired Craig's team to install a new roof on our Church building. The crew were early every day and worked diligently on the project. I appreciated their expertise and courteous demeanor. The job was completed successfully and we could not be more pleased with our new roof! They also installed new eaves troughing before doing this job. Great job from this company and we highly recommend them to any requiring this type of work.

Royal Construction Services
Royal Construction Services

Eavestroughing and metal work

I run a construction company and recently called Rutledge aluminum out of frustration with the existing company I had for metal work. Craig was available for an estimate in a timely fashion, got the quote to me quickly, and at a reasonable price. Craig and his crew did the work quickly and cleanly for me and the quality of the job was grade A, excellent. The customer I had it done for was extremely please with the job. Now I have a new metal contractor to use, one that doesn't cause me stress. I have passed his name along to other contractors as well as friends. I highly recommend Rutledge Aluminum and Vinyl. Great Company to deal with.