Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

130 Gowan Avenue Toronto ON M4K 2E3
Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

E N.
E N.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shingles replacement

They're efficient, workmanship is great, responsible, and most importantly they're responsive, unlike some other companies such as C-Plus, which I called multiple times and specifically demanded callbacks but never got one. Three Bro instead called me back as promised in the same day, and scheduled an inspection right away within couple of days, and actually called again for confirmation. In servicing industry, customer service and satisfaction is most important, you can't leave a customer hanging without callback or updates of what's going on, and Three Bro is great in this regard in updating and calling back.

George M.
George M.

Roof was done in two parts, each part required new plywood sheets, which had never been identified previously

Zanati B.
Zanati B.

Roof repair

In May, 2018 a heavy storm hit Toronto. Many buildings got damaged including my house. I called numerous roofing companies to fix my roof but nobody was available. I started panicking because another rainfall was about to hit Toronto when I saw the truck of Three bro squirrels roofing company parked in my street. I asked them if they could fix my roof as well. Even though they were fully booked they saw that I was in a desperate situation and fixed my roof right away. I was blown away by their professionalism and great customer service. They did an amazing job, they were also quick and very affordable. I already recommended them to my mother-in-law who was also very satisfied with them. All I can say, you won’t be disappointed if you have your roof done by the Three bro squirrels roofing company.

M A.
M A.

Roof

Toni and his team completed work on our large roof to our complete satisfaction. He explained ahead of time what needed to be done, and what he fix it and why, and did so in a professional manner, always friendly and courteous and his team is the same. . The work was done as cleanly as possible and always a thorough cleanup at day's end. , the work was done conscientiously and well. Thank you Tony, I will certainly recommend you and your team to anyone in need of roofing excellence!

A.K.
A.K.

New Roof

We had Three Bro Squirrels Roofing redo our very old roof about 4 years ago. I would have given them 5 stars right away for the beautiful work they did, their professionalism and their efficiency. Recently, they did my next door neighbour's roof and I had to go and tell them how HAPPY I am with their work, especially after wind storms, tornadoes, ice storms, etc. I'm in Toronto, and we have had some very challenging storms over the last few years. In fact, last spring, I sat at my front window, watching all my neightbours' roofs flying away. I was so scared to go outside and check my roof. When I did, there wasn't even ONE shingle out of place. Even though everything in my backyard (fence, gazebo, trampoline, trees, etc.) was destroyed. My roof looks brand new and I cannot believe how strong it is. As a side note, I had gotten 4 quotes before hiring them. They gave me the best price and did the BEST job! Very clean, very efficient, very polite, great integrity. THANK YOU!!!

carolyn
carolyn

New Roof and Skylight Installation

Three Bros Squirrels replaced my entire roof and installed a solar skylight. I Was Extremely happy with the team, quality of workmanship and their organized tidy worksite. This was a challenging installation as It's a three story house with a very steep pitch. They managed with no issues and followed up to make sure the remote opener was working properly. I Would definitely recommend this company. It was stress free !

dchlebow
dchlebow

New roof

We had a new roof installed yesterday by Three Bro Squirrels Roofing.
I highly recommend them for an excellent job.
They are very reliable, prompt, honest and efficient!
They left my property spotless and extremely neat. Greg and his crew were a pleasure to deal with.
We are most happy with their excellent job!

Asad
Asad

Entire roofing

- Completed job as advised on time.
- Cleaned the entire property.
- Shingles look great.
- All of the workers were polite.

bhuvanj
bhuvanj

Complete Roof replacement

Derek and team did a good job. Overall completed the work in one day. Fast communication, response and no hassle/ disruption(s).

Debbie
Debbie

Roof replacement

I am very happy with the job that Tony and his crew did to replace my roof. Not only did they do a great job but they were able to accommodate my urgent request to get the job completed asap since I had some leaks in my roof. They also did my neighbour's roof a couple of years ago. I would highly recommend their services.

Thank you Debbie.
We always appreciate referrals and are happy we were able to help both you and your neighbor.
Soon we've to be done your gutters too.
Feel free to give us a call if you ever need anything else.
Best regards.
Three bro squirrels

More about Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd. is a family owned and operated, residential and commercial roofing contractor focused on providing quality service roofing in Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of various residential and commercial roofing systems. Three Bros Squirrels Roofing is fully licensed and insured. Our 24 hour service and quick response makes the difference in roofing Toronto throughout all seasons!

Whether it involves flat or shingle roofs, skylights or roof repair and maintenance, the experts at Three Bro Squirrels Roofing are dedicated to the highest level of customer service and quality workmanship offered in Toronto and the GTA roofing industry.

Our services include inspection, consultation and recommendation of proper methods, materials and estimates to solve all our customers’ individual requirements. Our work is fully guaranteed, backed up by great warranties and provides our customers with piece of mind in knowing that their roof will last for years to come. That's how confident we are about our roofing services.