Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

130 Gowan Avenue Toronto ON M4K 2E3
Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

Greg
Greg

Roof repair

Called Three Bro Squirrels roofing Monday morning and a crew was assessing my roof in the afternoon - polite, courteous and professional. The work was completed the next morning and on budget. Would have them do any future work on my roof and would recommend them in a shot!

Thank you for your business and your review.
We'll be pleasure to work for you and your community.

pthomps
pthomps

Roof repair

Tony came by the same day we called him, and quickly generated a quote for us. He suggested a couple of ways to prevent the issue in the future and had the repairs don within a couple of weeks (it was not urgent, and there was still a great deal of snow and ice on the property). Came as scheduled and work was done neatly and with minimal disruption. I would definitely recommend them in the future. Based on previous roofing work, prices were better than average without being suspiciously cheap.

Amazing!!!
Thank you that you spend your time to leave the review.
Definitely we'll be ready to help you and your community if you'll need us.

Ben
Ben

Roof Replacement

We had Three Bro Squirrels come and give an estimate on our roof last fall. Right away, we were amazed by the knowledge and recommendations on the different types of options Tony presented to us. We decided to go with a higher end option and the color we were looking for perfectly complimented our house. The team showed up on time on the day we had arranged, they put tarps and plywood on the carport to minimize any damage. Upon removal of the two layer roof, they noticed some rotting on some of the boards under the shingles and replaced them without any extra charge!! I was also blown away at the amazing job they did on replacing the rotten vent boards, I was looking forward to seeing the results and they even painted them to match the color of the house. I couldn't be happier with the overall experience and quality of workmanship provided by Three Bro Squirrels. I would definitely recommend to anyone!!

Hi Mr Ben
Nice words for Great job.
Costumer roof quality it's our obligation .
We'll be available any time for you and your community to help.
Thanks for your business.

Sofia A.
Sofia A.

New Roofing

Professional, efficient, great customer service skills. Extremely considerate of neighbors while getting job done in timely manner. Would definitely refer services to family or friends in future based on great outcome of roof work done!!!

Thank you Mrs Sofia.
We appreciate your business also your nice review..
Always we gonna a be ready for you and your community to help you.

Great service

I had a leak in my roof, and needed the full thing replaced as it was getting pretty old, but it was late in the fall.

Tony and his team were able to get the whole thing done extremely quickly and at a great price just in time for the first snow fall. The did both my pitched and flat roof.

Hi sir
We really appreciate your business and your nice review that you left in our business page.
Always if you or your community has any roof leak or replacement let us know and we gonna a fixed for you right away.
Thanks a lot

Yasmin
Yasmin

Roof repair

During the last winter storm, a few of the shingles on our roof came off. We didn't find out about the missing shingles until we had our eavestroughs cleaned. Winter was just around the corner - so we needed the work done quickly!
We got a few quotes, but the one from Three Bros Squirrels was one of the best. Gregory responded right away and our roof was fixed soon after; his work was tidy and efficient. Gregory was very pleasant; he promptly and courteously responded to my questions.
I would definitely recommend Three Bros Squirrels and plan to use the company again when we eventually get our roof replaced.

Hi Yasmin
Thank you for your business and your great review
Always we gonna a come by the time to your place and your community if will need us.

Spyrospak
Spyrospak

Skylights installation

The three bro Squerles was very respond and very professional.!
Toni and he’s guys they came right next day that we talk and they finish the work at the same day.!
Amazing finish very clean and the best price...
Hope to see you soon.!
I highly recommend this company to everyone.!

Thank you mr SpirosPak.
We really appreciate your business and looking forward in the future to get more jobs together.

Mat B.
Mat B.

Roof repairs

Cracksand breaks on flat roof as well as replacing some shingle siding. What impressed me most was how he cared for the project, showed attention and showed up when he said he would. Which I cannot say for other companies I tried to contact. 2 thumbs up for 3 Bros.

Nice words for us Mr Mat.B
We really appreciate your business and looking forward to see you and your community again.

Carolyn a.
Carolyn a.

Roof replacement

Three Bro Squirrels Roofing were on time and on budget. I wish all of my jobs were so hassle free. They did an excellent job - following up with pictures and taking time to answer all questions. I will happily use them again. Thanks again to Tony and the team.

Mrs Carolyn,thank you for this amazing review that you wrote.
we also appreciate your business and looking forward in the future for another business.

E N.
E N.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shingles replacement

They're efficient, workmanship is great, responsible, and most importantly they're responsive, unlike some other companies such as C-Plus, which I called multiple times and specifically demanded callbacks but never got one. Three Bro instead called me back as promised in the same day, and scheduled an inspection right away within couple of days, and actually called again for confirmation. In servicing industry, customer service and satisfaction is most important, you can't leave a customer hanging without callback or updates of what's going on, and Three Bro is great in this regard in updating and calling back.

Thank you for your review. We try to do the best that we can . As you said the construction industry the most important thing is to be professional .
Please feel free and do not hesitate to give us a call if you or any friend of yours need anything from us .
Thank you.

More about Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd. is a family owned and operated, residential and commercial roofing contractor focused on providing quality service roofing in Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of various residential and commercial roofing systems. Three Bros Squirrels Roofing is fully licensed and insured. Our 24 hour service and quick response makes the difference in roofing Toronto throughout all seasons!

Whether it involves flat or shingle roofs, skylights or roof repair and maintenance, the experts at Three Bro Squirrels Roofing are dedicated to the highest level of customer service and quality workmanship offered in Toronto and the GTA roofing industry.

Our services include inspection, consultation and recommendation of proper methods, materials and estimates to solve all our customers’ individual requirements. Our work is fully guaranteed, backed up by great warranties and provides our customers with piece of mind in knowing that their roof will last for years to come. That's how confident we are about our roofing services.