A Nedlaw Roofing Company

D. Insley from York
D. Insley from York
1 review York, ON

Residential Roof Garden

Nedlaw installed a roof garden on our newly constructed home. While the roof garden itself was done well and by a great team, it is the service and ongoing maintenance of the garden that have been a problem. Two years later I have yet to receive a promised service manual that outlines the recommended maintenance and care. I have emailed and called the company on this matter in excess of 5-6 times over the course of four months.

Additionally, after the first year's service visits expired (4 visits are included with the installation contract) I can not get Nedlaw to provide me with even a simple quote for seasonal maintenance visits for the garden. Without a quote I can't book a service visit from the company. Right now I am stuck with a $15,000 roof garden that I have little information regarding how to properly service or maintain. Nedlaw lacks commitment to seeing their product thrive and maintaining customer relationships.