Classic Cedar Garden Furniture

Review for Classic Cedar Garden Furniture

Rose  from Dundas
Rose from Dundas
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

manufacturer outdoor cedar furniture and gazebos

We are in Ontario and were looking for quality cedar furniture for our deck. Although we did find some manufacturers locally and around Ontario, we were blown away by the furniture we found on Classic Cedars website. Even though I am an avid online shopper, I have never purchased furniture online. It is risky, 1 - due to the cost and 2 - pictures can be deceiving. Returns would be costly and difficult.
We are here to say trust what you see and believe what you read.
We purchased 2 chairs and 1 ottoman, 2 side tables and 2 loungers.
Product arrived on time well packaged and very easy to assemble. I did most of it myself before my husband got home. Quality and workmanship exceptional.
Communications excellent.
The furniture looks great and everyone that came by this summer commented on how nice the furniture was.

Looking for Furniture pros in Victoria?