Young's Water Systems Inc

Water Filtration & Purification
7675 Baldwin N Brooklin ON

Reviews for Young's Water Systems Inc

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

The owner responds and is willing to work with you to solve any issue

After initially having a very bad experience with their receptionist, or front desk lady, the owner contacted me directly and sincerely apologized for his employee. He was attentive and was very willing to work with me to resolve the problem. We made a new appointment for next week, I hope I can give them 5 stars but I will have to wait until next week.

Thank you Sam.

Review has 1 previous version
monikarothman from Brooklin
monikarothman from Brooklin
1 review Seagrave, ON

Repair of Water Softener System purchased from Young's

This is the first negative review I have ever written. I typically go out of my way to acknowledge positive experiences and efforts, but our experience with Young's Water was so bad, I wanted to warn others and recommend you look elsewhere for your water needs. We moved into a new home and had Young's come service the water softener that was originally purchased from them 15 yrs. ago. We paid $250 to the service tech that told us what was wrong with it, replaced the parts and assured us it would work perfectly for a long time to come. I called within one month after the repairs were made, complaining that all the surfaces in our home - brand new expensive countertops, stainless steel appliances, chrome faucets and sinks, our dishes and beautiful floor to ceiling glass-walled shower stall were all badly stained and watermarked beyond recognition. We had no experience with 'hard water' before this and I asked if it was possible that the water softener was not working and that this damage was all caused by hard water? At their request, I took a water sample in for testing. I did not hear back for 5 days so I called to follow up. Dave, the Sales Manager said the guy who serviced our system, Craig, had tested the water and that it was 'very hard', so likely the system was not working, but that he had to talk with Craig and would call me back. He did not call back, so again I called to follow up. I was told that he didn't know why what Craig did wasn't working, or why our system was broken still, but that they would refund our $250 and they recommended we spend another $1,300 on further repairs. A brand new entire system costs less than this! We had our GC price water softener systems from reputable companies and found quite a few that cost between $1000-$1500. Dave told us that their system costs $2,200 so he would be doing us a 'favour' by repairing our 15+ yr. old system for ONLY $1300. That's just clearly taking advantage and charging exorbitant prices in the first place. I let Dave know we will be purchasing a new system elsewhere and asked that they still refund our $250 because we paid for something that did not work and were then additionally left with many hours of labour and the cost of cleaning/repairing all the surfaces on our home because of their negligence! 2 weeks later, after sending multiple emails, I still have not received a reply back, nor our money refunded. No problem, we'll dispute the charge with Visa to make sure the money is returned, and let everyone we know, hear about how awful their customer service is, and what a disreputable business they are. Very disappointing!

Dial One
Dial One
12 reviews Oshawa, ON

New water softener and iron filter

We were unhappy with our well water and did some research and found we had a major problem.We contacted several companies to assess the the issues.We had quotes ranging from $4000-$16000,yet no one could say if "for sure" it would fix our brown nasty stinking water..

Being that we could t wash our whites and our water smelled like blood,lol(not joking) after a year i called Tim over there cause they are based in Whitby(up the street)..

Tim was confident and knows his H2o and said he can fix the problem..I said great,how much!?It was a hair under 5 grand with taxes.Being that was my slower time(work) i was very hesitant..So he gave me no interest equal 5 months payments..Came u believe that..Awesome people!

The tech was great and once again knew his business,smiled alot,worked hard and got it done..Im happy and will vouch for these guys..