Watermart

Reviews for Watermart

DNR
DNR
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Over ten years later, WaterMart still has our business

When Ron showed up to change our filters this year, we were reminiscing and realized that we'd known one another for almost 15 years.

I've owned three different homes in that time and more often than not, it's been Ron who has been our service technician. He's also the ONLY tradesman that I would leave alone in my home while I went to run a quick errand. Being able to retain a good employee like Ron says a lot about the management and ownership at WaterMart. Highly recommended!

Hi DNR. We have been very lucky to develop such a great team over the years. And its always nice to hear that people appreciate this as well. Many clients ask for individual technicians year after year. Ron has been with us the longest - almost 20 years now. And yes...we're super-lucky to have him with us. I'm happy to hear that you feel the same. Thanks so much for your business over the years. And a special thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review. Please let myself, Ron or any of the team know any time if you have questions about your water system or about water issues generally. Sincerely, Dave.

mkepinto
mkepinto

Annual service

Courteous professionals who were honest and upfront from the minute we got in contact. Email communication was clear, with upfront exact pricing. Accepted all forms.of.payment.

Great service from installer! Quick and efficient

installation and filter change

Had filters installed 1 year ago and almost a year to date Watermart called and set up an appointment to replace filters

Great company
clean install
courteous people
very punctual

I would highly recommend Watermart for all your water filtration needs

Hello. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write us such a great review. I'm very happy to hear that we were on the ball regarding your service - no one likes waiting for a technician to arrive in a 3 hour window - and no one likes it when a technician leaves a mess. So I'm glad to hear that we were timely and clean. Please let myself or any of the team know any time if you have follow up questions. All the best. Dave.

sheldon rybowski in Bolton
sheldon rybowski in Bolton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Whole Home Filtration System

After a 3 month ordeal with my existing dealer, we decided to call Watermart and install a new system. Within a day, Ron was onsite sizing the new system and provided recommendations and a cost estimate. A few days later, Ron delivered and installed the system. The work was done efficiently and with a high degree of professionalism. A day later, we called Watermart to complain about a drainage issue. Ron was on site again the next day trouble shooting. Turned out that the drainage issue had nothing to do with the new system, Watermart didn't charge us for the follow up visit. The entire process from order to install was first rate. Couldn't ask for any better service! Thanks Ron and Dave.

Hi Sheldon. Well, what can I say? That company's loss is definitely our gain. I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with Ron's recommendations and professionalism. He is our head technician and we are very lucky to have him onboard. I'm relieved to hear that the issue with the drain wasn't anything to do with the work we did. But it is totally understandable why you would think so and it would be unreasonable of us to charge you when you gave us some good business and that we're often in your neighbourhood regardless. Please don't hesitate to contact myself, Ron or any of the Watermart Team any time if you have follow up questions. All the best. Dave.

John Romanetti from Mississauga
John Romanetti from Mississauga

Water filtration, Pentair under sink reverse osmosis

From start to finish this organization was stellar. We revied 4 providers before making a decision and Watermart was head and shoulders over all the rest; providing information, knowledgeable, no pressure, attention to detail, can't say enough. In a day and age with so many questionable providers Watermart truly is exceptional.
A very big shout out and praise to Donna-Marie and Dianna. You give a whole new meaning to custermer relations and service. BRAVO !!

Stellar! Now there's a word that we're excited to hear. It definitely is satisfying that you investigated multiple companies such as ours prior to making your decision. But it is even more satisfying to hear that after such a thorough vetting process that we didn't let you down. I have passed on your kind words to Donna-Maria and to Diana who pass back their thanks. Please let any of us know any time if you have follow up questions about your water system or water issues generally. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Bill W in Toronto in Toronto
Bill W in Toronto in Toronto

Regular RO service - Lack of water volume

When we called WaterMart for regular servicing of our RO system, we mentioned a recent problem with lack of volume from the tank; we could not even get 1 litre of water for our kettle. I was sure there was a problem with the water pressure in the tank.

Diana came on Feb.16th/18 and changed the filters. I wanted to make sure that the volume problem was fixed, and Diana confirmed that the pressure of the tank was good and that the volume problem was likely caused by the old filters.

Two hours later when draining the tank as told, we realized we still had the same volume/pressure problem! I called right away and Hugh said that Diana was not available to come back and that we should just see how it went over the weekend. The problem didn’t magically go away over the weekend! (All this was quite disappointing as we were having a party on the 19th and wanted to have plenty of RO water.)

When Diana came back on Feb.28th, she replaced the tank and our problem was solved. Apparently the tank was an older model and the bladder had malfunctioned.

We have both good & bad feelings about this experience with WaterMart. What helps is that we received a 15% discount on everything, and were not charged a 2nd service call. On the other hand, we feel that our problem was not taken as seriously as it could have.

Dave, the owner, has consistently been helpful, fair and honest with us. Diana, the technician, was friendly yet professional. Considering everything, we feel inclined to rate Diana’s services and the company highly. We would recommend them to anyone asking about water systems.

Hi Bill. First off, I'm very sorry that we didn't nail down the problem on the first try. I'm also sorry that you were forced to wait through the weekend (and through your party) for us to come back and get it right. I hope that you had enough water to make it through. The 15% discount is the least we could do given the inconvenience we caused. I appreciate you taking the time to write out your experience and I have shared it with the team such that we can avoid making a similar mistake in the future. I also appreciate you giving us as high a rating as you did - I'm quite sure I would not have done the same in a similar circumstance. Thank you once again for your patience. Please let me know any time if you experience similar issues or have more constructive feedback to share. Sincerely. Dave.

Frank North York
Frank North York

Water Softener

We had 4 quotes and Watermart stood out easily on customer service, thanks Donna, and amazing technical service, thanks Ken! Donna was prompt answering all my needs and Ken came over to the house when I was not sure about the best place for installation. The entire process was simple and easy and above all we love our new Fleck water softener from Watermart! Thanks!

Hello Frank. That's great to hear that out of 4 competitors our customer service stood out. I've passed on your comments to Donna to Ken and they both pass back their thanks. Great to hear that the process was "simple and easy". I'm so glad your softener is working as well as promised. Please let myself or any of the team know if you have follow up questions. All the best. Dave.

Mark f.
Mark f.

Water softner

Watermart is the "Rolls-royce" of home water system suppliers!

We purchased a water softening system for our home after researching the benefits of having such a system. When we googled "water softening Toronto" Watermart came up on our search and we were impressed by the content of their website.

Being the sceptic that I am I also googled "watermart reviews" and the homestar website came up. There were so many glorious reviews from past customers and they seemed to be a very professional business. We decided to inquired about possibly purchasing a system from them.

We emailed the company and Donna-marie replied back to us with everything we needed to know about what options were available to us. She was great to deal with and answered all our questions accordingly. After a few days of discussion we decided to install the FLECK water softening system for our home. Donna sent us an estimate and coordinated an appointment with Ken the technician at our earliest convenience.

Ken arrived at our house on time and kindly went over the scope of what he was going to to do and how long it was to take to get the job done. Ken was super professional and was very patient answering all our questions and concerns about how the system works and how to maintain it. He worked very efficiently and tidy and before we knew it had the system up and running. He also gave us his business card in case we had any questions in the future.

An honorable mention goes out to Hugh who we also spoke to us on the phone when we had questions about purchasing the system.

Overall, we were very happy with watermart throughout the entire process and are confident that after you choose them you will be writing a great review about them too for the next lucky customer to see.

Keep up the great work guys! Superb company!

Wow Mark! "Rolls Royce" - what a fantastic complement. Thank you so much for the kudos! I'm glad to hear that you found our website to be helpful. It's a continual work in progress and it's nice to hear that you approve of the direction. I'm also happy to hear that Donna was informative and professional and that Ken was prompt and thorough (and tidy - always something people appreciate). I've passed on your kudos (just like for the others) to Hugh as well - a good guy to deal with in person and over the phone. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a complimentary review. Please let any of the team know any time if you ever have follow-up questions. Sincerely. Dave, Donna, Ken, Hugh and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Nick in Vaughan
Nick in Vaughan

Water Filter Service

Great customer service from my initial phone call and even better customer service when the technician Diana came to change the filters. She educated me on the entire system and made sure it was functioning properly. I would definitely recommend Watermart

Hi Nick. Thanks so much for your business, your great feedback and your recommendation. I'm happy to hear that you got a thorough water system education from Diana. Please let myself, Diana or any of the team know if you have questions. All the best. Dave.

Steve and Tammy Ash in Schomberg
Steve and Tammy Ash in Schomberg
1 review Schomberg, ON

Well water system service

Very timely on arranging service appointment. Service technician Diana was right on time, was very cordial through the appointment, and was very organized and clean in the work she had to do.

Hi Steve and Tammy. I've just checked out your history with us. 2004! 14 years and counting! Thank you so much for your business over the years and for taking the time to write such kind words. I've passed on your kudos to Diana and she passes back her thanks! Please be in touch any time if you have questions about your water system or water issues generally. All the best. Dave, Diana and the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Please visit us at:

1004 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON, M4M 1K1
416-466-6488

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge