Watermart

Reviews for Watermart

Debbie Baum, Richmond Hill
Debbie Baum, Richmond Hill
3 reviews , ON

Service of my reverse osmosis water system

I called this morning , to make arrangements to have my annual service done in my home water system.
I was thinking the appointment would be several days down the road, but they had a cancellation for today and I was more than happy to take it.
Diana arrived at my house, was very pleasant and punctual, she proceeded to service the system.
She put back everything from under the sink, and actually went above and beyond when she came across a leaky soap bottle and she cleaned it up for me.
Everything was explained, and instructions were written down.
I was very happy with the service I received, and recommend watermark for installation and service.

Jonathan from North York
Jonathan from North York
4 reviews , ON

Water purification

We installed a water purification and softening system with Watermart nine years ago to ensure that our three kids would have pure water during their growth years. The system has worked perfectly and, perhaps best of all, Watermart have kept detailed records so that they advise us when the different filter cartridges need replacement.
The people who perform their service calls are exceptionally polite and diligent. There is always a follow-up phone call to confirm that the system is working well and that you are satisfied with the work.
My opinion is that they have a first class product and they support it with exceptional customer service. I highly recommend them.

Hi Jonathan. First off, thank you very much for having stuck with us for the last 9 years. That's a great testimonial on it's own. That said, thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a great review. Record keeping is pretty paramount in this business and I'm happy to hear that you appreciate our diligence at keeping your system sanitized and functioning properly. It's also nice to hear that you think our technicians are true professionals. Please let myself or any of the team know any time if you have questions about your system specifically or water quality generally. We're always happy to help. Many thanks once again for your business and your kind words. Sincerely. Dave.

Great tasting water, great service

We are so lucky to have Watermart in the neighbourhood. We recently finished a 2 year renovation and Dave from Watermart worked with us from day one to make sure we got a system that met our needs. All of the employees have solid product knowledge and are extremely patient. We've had a couple of filter change services and each technician we've had in our home has been polite and knowledgable. We're happy to recommend Watermart!

Hello! Thank you so much for trusting Watermart to install water treatment equipment in your home during your renovation. Thank you as well for your business and your kind review. I'm so glad to hear that we met your expectations and that you are happy with our products and service. Please give myself or any of the team a call any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave.

John and Julie in Toronto
John and Julie in Toronto

Annual Maintenance of Water Filter System

As usual, Watermart service was efficient and completed as discussed. Communication with both Diana, who completed the work, and with Hugh who followed up from the office, was excellent. Once again, we can enjoy our filtered water with confidence.

Hi John and Julie! I'm so happy to hear that your service went without a hitch and that you were happy with Diana's work and Hugh's follow up. Please let us know any time if you have questions. Many thanks once again. Dave and the Watermart Team.

Kenneth Shapiro in North York
Kenneth Shapiro in North York

Whole home filtration system and drinking water

We recently built a new home in North Toronto and I dealt with Dave regarding details about the system options I had to consider. He has great in-depth knowledge of everything and anything regarding water! This is a very professional company to deal with. From Dave (owner), to Hugh (office manager) to Ron (installer), it was a pleasure dealing with them. The equipment and system is absolutely incredible and the service was pain free! I highly recommend using this company for all of your water needs. Thank you Dave, Ron and Hugh!

Hi Ken. I have to say that, despite the new home build (and we've dealt with many), you were among the top of the "cool and collected". A real pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much for your patience, your business and for your great review. It is all very much appreciated. I've passed on your comments to Hugh and Ron who both say "thank you" in return. Going forward please let any of the team know if you have follow up questions or other water related questions. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Fabulous Home Water Filtration System

We have been dealing with Watermart for a few years now and got a complete home water filtration installed in 2015. Ron the Technician, was very professional, courteous, and explained what he was going to do for the install. The work was clean, competitive in price and the service from Dave in helping us choose a system to the technician Ron was just wonderful. Since then, we have had regular service and Ron always come on time and does a thorough check of the system to make sure it's working properly. I highly recommend Watermart to anyone looking for a water filtration system.

Hi Massimo. Thank you for taking the time to send us such a great review and for your business over the past few years. Ron is a great guy to work with and I'm very happy to hear that you were impressed by him as well. I have passed on your kind remarks and he passes back his thanks. Thank you as well for your recommendations - this is always the best way to get new business. Please feel free to give myself or any member of the team a call any time if you have follow up questions. All the best. Dave, Ron and the Watermart Team.

Marcia in Toronto
Marcia in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Water purification/filtration

We are exceptionally pleased with the new installation of our Watermart system. We met Donna and Ron at the Spring Home and Garden Show, they were were so passionate about their product that we were totally engaged. We purchased their system and it was promptly installed. We are on a well and all iron sediments and smell have been removed from the water and we no longer have to purchase bottled water with our reverse osmosis system in the kitchen. We would recommend Watermart to anyone.

Hi Marcia. Many thanks for taking the time to write such a great review - and for your business, of course! Donna and Ron and exceptionally enthusiastic about water treatment. It's great to hear that that really comes across to customers. I'm also happy to here that we have solved your iron, sediment and smell issues and that you're pleased with the results. Please give any of the team a call any time if you have follow up questions. Many thanks once again. Dave.

Pamela  in
Pamela in
1 review , ON

Water filtration system

Great company! Reliable! Great service! Punctual!
Professional! Request Diana to do your install from this company, she is the best!!! Have had service a few times from this company and have always been totally satisfied.

Hi Pamela. Thanks so much for submitting a review here and on Google. The whole team really appreciates the effort. And thank you for the kind words. I have passed them on to Diana and she passes back her thanks. Please be in touch any time if you have follow up questions - always happy to help. All the best. Dave, Diana and the Watermart Team.

Barb in Scarborough in Scarborough
Barb in Scarborough in Scarborough

Water Flitration & Purification

A big shout out to Watermart for a job well done! The entire team is excellent - sales, service and installation was seamless! I love my filtered water - it tastes great!!

Hello Barb! I'm so glad that you are satisfied with the bacteria solution we provided. I believe that we've nailed it and you will no longer have to worry about any microbiological contamination in your tap water. Please let myself or any of the team know if you have other questions about your system. Otherwise we will be back in touch when you are due for service. Many thanks once again. Sincerely. Dave.

Rishi in Oakville
Rishi in Oakville

Home water filtration system

Great client service from sales to installation
I would ensure they are on your short list as you shop around and helped to ensure I only bought what I needed.

Excited to use the new system

Hi Rishi. Many thanks for your business and for taking the time to write us a great review. And yes...I do believe there's no sense in trying to sell someone more than what's needed or to "close the deal" quickly. It is really about developing a long term relationship such that when you need service you're happy to hear from us and also that you're happy to refer friends and family who need clean water. Please get in touch any time if you have follow up questions. Thank you once again. Dave & the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Please visit us at:

1004 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON, M4M 1K1
416-466-6488

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge