Watermart

Reviews for Watermart

A.M. & T. Macri
A.M. & T. Macri

Water Filtration System

We are so very pleased with the Water Filtration system provided by Watermart. We purchased a water softner, a UV Filter, and a Reverse Osmosis System. The Watermart technician; George, was very professional and knowledgeable about the water system being installed. He was punctual and respectful while working in our home. He advised us when he would be shutting off the water supply and took the time to explain some details about the reverse osmosis system. The only question we ask ourselves now is , “Why didn’t we install this system
sooner ? “. Thank you Watermart !

Hello A.M. Thank you so much for your review and for your business. I do appreciate the changes you suggested to our process and will ensure that the information about remineralizing is standardized across our brochures, estimates and emails. I have passed on your kind words to George and he passes back his thanks. Please don't hesitate to get in touch anytime if you have further questions or suggestions. Sincerely, Dave, George, Donna and the rest of the Watermart Team.

EJ Colin in Mississauga
EJ Colin in Mississauga
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Great Company

They did a great job. Very professional and the price was very competitive. I think homestars is ridiculous that you need 30 words to provide a review. Would recommend them to anyone.

Hi EJ. Thank you so much for your review - despite the arbitrary constraints. You're right...strange requirement. We certainly appreciate your recommendations and your business. Please get in touch anytime if you have questions. Sincerely, Dave and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Water softener and instant hot water installations

We bought our own units and watermart was there to help us get the units installed. Donna and Mike was excellent in their customer service. Technician Samir did a great job with the installations as well as cleaning up after his work.

Hello! Thanks so much for trusting us with the installation of the new systems. Both Donna and Mike are great to work with and I'm happy to hear that you found them good to deal with as well. Samir is a technician that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone: Like you said, quality job and very clean. I have passed on your comments and he passes back his thanks. Please let any of the team know if you have questions. Sincerely, Dave, Donna, Mike, Samir and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Water Filter Installation

I recently moved into a new home and I wanted to have filtered water installed. I looked in Homestars and came across excellent reviews for Watermart. I gave them a call and was expertly advised what system would meet my needs and the installation was scheduled when I needed it. Zia was my technician and he was courteous and efficiently installed my system. He also took the time to explain how it works. I am really glad I chose Watermart and I love my new system.

Hi. Thank you for trusting us to install a quality water system in your new home. I am very happy to hear that you felt we offered expertise and we were able to work according to your schedule. I'm also glad to hear that you are happy with Zia. He is a true asset to our team. Thank you for your kind words and for your business. Let us know anytime if you have questions. Sincerely, Dave, Zia and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Reverse Osmosis installation

George arrived on-time and finish the job with no issues, very efficient. Explained RO system and what to expect. We are loving our RO. We’ve been drinking more than we used to and been using water for cooking, food taste great.

Hi. Thanks so much for your kind words about George. He has a great deal of experience, is a really good guy and we are lucky to have him on the team. I'm so glad to hear that you were happy with his professionalism and that you are happy with quality of your drinking water. Please get in touch anytime with questions. Many thanks once again. Dave, George and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Jason
Jason

Water Softener Install

Requested a quote on their website and Donna quickly reached out and provided a quote. Scheduled an appointment one week later and George came to install. He took the time to explain how everything works and kept the working area very clean. Would recommend to anyone looking to get a water softener system installed!

Hi Jason. Great news that we were able to make things happen quickly and that things were well explained and kept clean. Donna and George are both great to work with and I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service they provided. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post such a great review. Please be in touch anytime with questions. Sincerely, Dave, Donna, George and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Sandra in Brampton
Sandra in Brampton

Filters under kitchen sink

The gentleman was very efficient knowledgeable polite . Tidy, neat and very pleasant.
I was extremely satisfied with his work. He arrived perfectly on time. Came very equipped with his tools etc.

Hi Sandra. I'm glad to hear that you were happy with your service experience form Watermart and the professionalism of your technician (who was George, by the way). He is a seasoned pro and an integral part of our team. Thank you as well for your business. Please let us know anytime if you have questions. All the best. Dave, George and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Watergirl
Watergirl
1 review , ON

Whole Home Water Treatment including Reverse Osmosis

Dave at Watermart is extremely knowledgeable about home water care. He is also a very trustworthy and fair business person - he and his team provide top notch service and communication. We have used this company for 15+ years at 2 different homes and couldn’t be happier. Our service person George is professional and also super friendly. He does a thorough job. We are on a well system and also have reverse osmosis. I’m completely comfortable that our water is of the highest, safest calibre. When people come to our house, they often request a glass of water because our reverse osmosis water (with a basic filter) tastes so delicious.

Hello! Thank you for your kind words. Any business is about people. We really do try to treat every person we do business with how we would like to be treated. It makes what we do more fun - and it makes for good long term relationships. Win-win. Thank you as well for your business over the last 15 years (Wow! 15 years!). George is a great guy and we're lucky to have him. I have passed on your kind words and he passes back his thanks. Let us know anytime if you have questions about your water system or water issues generally. All the best! Dave, George and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Cesar in Moncton
Cesar in Moncton
0 reviews Moncton, NB

Water filter replacement service

Giorgio did an excellent job, took his time and very professional. And the best he saved us some money with his advice.

Watermart has a super customer service.

Highly recommended !

Great job....Thanks,

Cesar

Hi Cesar. So happy to hear that you were satisfied with the job George did at your home (although I'm pretty sure it wasn't in Moncton!). And I'm glad to hear that we saved you some money. (In my mind it never makes sense to try to maximize a return on one service only to lose the trust of a customer in the future). Thank you so much for your business and for your great review. Get in touch anytime if you have questions. Sincerely, Dave, George and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Sam
Sam

Multistage water filter

The reps over the phone were informative and helpful...thank you Donna and David. George installed the filter beautifully. His willingness and patience to answer my questions was also appreciated; and, the water tastes...like water should!

Hi Sam. I'm so glad to hear that we were able to provide you with useful information. You are, of course, very welcome. I'm also happy to hear that George did a great job installing your system and was able to answer all of your questions. And yes...isn't it great when your water tastes as it should? Glad we could help. Please get in touch anytime if you have questions. Thank you once again. Dave, Donna, George and the rest of the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Innisfil, Barrie, Uxbridge, Hamilton, Milton, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Ancaster

WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WATER TREATMENT COMPANY IN ONTARIO

Here’s how we do it:

- Honesty: We won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. No upselling.
- Adaptability: We keep up with evolving technologies and best business practices.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge, experience and skills required to do a thorough job every time.
- Courtesy: We respect and treat each customer as if they are family.