Watermart

Reviews for Watermart

Mike
Mike
9 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Very professional and courteous staff

Amazing customer service. Donna on the phone was very friendly, answered all my questions and gave me an exact quote for everything so there were no surprises. Samir the tech was right on time, was very courteous and left the area clean and tidy. The installation itself looks great, everything is very neat. Overall very happy with the price and installation.

Hi Mike. Thank you so much for the kudos. I'm very happy to hear that you found Donna to be friendly, knowledgeable and straightforward and that Samir was very professional and did a clean, neat and tidy installation. They guys are also great to work with and I feel fortunate to have them as colleagues. Please let any of us know anytime if you have questions. All the best! Dave, Donna, Samir and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Elspeth Barlow in Toronto
Elspeth Barlow in Toronto

Water filtration system update

I have used Watermart for the past 13 years for maintenance of our reverse osmosis water system. This year we decided on an update to a new water filtration system, not adding the reverse osmosis component.
Kenny, who had done maintenance on our old system, came to do the removal of the old and putting in the new. As always, he arrived on time, finished work within the suggested time. We have always been pleased with Watermart and their technicians. Thank you Kenny!

Hi Elspeth. This is something that we often say as well: "Thank you Kenny!". I'm very happy to hear that (once again), Ken performed professionally. Thank you so much for your business over the past 13 years - and for choosing us for doing the upgrade. Also, many thanks for taking the time to write us such a stellar review. Please be in touch anytime if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave, Ken and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Debbie
Debbie
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Service

Watermart installed my water softener a few years ago and I am SO happy with it. Additionally, their follow up service is always courteous and prompt. I have never had any issues with my system and am so glad I installed it. I also know I can count on Watermart to keep my system well maintained.

Hi Debbie. That is so great to hear that you are happy with your investment. It's also reassuring to know that you consider our service to be courteous and prompt. You are right - you can count on us to keep your system well maintained. Please let us know any time if you have questions about your system or water issues generally. Many thanks, Dave.

Angelo
Angelo
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Water Softener Installation

I chose Watermart because Donna was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. The quote I received was extremely reasonable.

The installer (Samir) arrived on time. He was very courteous and polite. The work was clean and very professional. He explained everything he was going to do before he did it. He tested our water before the unit was turned on and then after to demonstrate that everything was working well.

I would highly recommend Watermart if you are looking for a great company to install your water softener.

Thanks again Donna and Samir!

Hello Angelo. Donna is great, isn't she? We all know it here but it's nice to hear it from a customer. I'm glad you found our pricing reasonable. And Samir is also a great guy to work with - again, I'm happy that you feel the same way. It's great to hear that you were impressed with his thoroughness. Thank you for taking the time to send us such a glowing review and are happy to refer us. Please get in touch anytime if you have questions. All the best! Dave, Donna, Samir and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Philip
Philip
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Reverse Osmosis Installation

We have been customers of WaterMart for 20 years.

Unfortunately, our system was long overdue for service--it had been 7 years since we last had a technician visit. We were glad to know that WaterMart was not only still around as a business, but had also grown. This was a testament to the excellence of our most recent experience.

Customer service was a pleasure all around from my sales conversations with Donna, who patiently answered every last question I had on my daily calls to her in the week leading up to installation to our technician Kenny who was fast, efficient, and respectful in our home.

In the replacement of our old system with new, Kenny capped our old faucet location, but went above and beyond and helped us remove and cap a broken soap dispenser unit on our sink. We very much appreciated this gesture.

Thank you for the clean water and service!

Hi Phillip. Wow, 20 years! Thank you. Although yes...you are correct: Long overdue! That being said, we were certainly happy to help you. I'm glad to hear that you felt Donna was "patient" and that Kenny was "fast, efficient and respectful". Both these folks are indispensable members of the team and I've passed on your comments to them and they pass back their thanks. Please get in touch anytime (before 7 years!) if you have questions. Sincerely, Dave, Donna, Kenny and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Cleaning water filters and replacing active materials

As promised, the company contacted me exactly 3 years after the installation of the water filter and softener, to set up a date for the periodic job to be done; they have sent all the details about the job and about safety measures regarding the pandemic and the conduct of their technician.
Ken, the technician arrived right on time, told me exactly what to expect timewise, and started working. He was nice, seemed to be very knowledgeable of what he was doing, and gave me a good feeling that I'm in good hands. It's a pleasure to receive services from such people and such company.

Hello Kobihass. Many thanks for taking the time out of your day to write us such a great review. It is great to hear that our clients appreciate us getting in touch with them when the time comes. Also, I'm very happy to hear that you are happy with the service Ken delivered. He is our head technician, is very knowledgeable and we feel fortunate as a company to have him on the team. I have passed your note onto him and he passes back his thanks. Please get in touch anytime if you have questions about your whole home filter, water softener or any other water issues. All the best! Dave, Ken and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Ani Mackinnon from Toronto
Ani Mackinnon from Toronto

Awesome Service

This company is great! I have been dealing with them for years and always always always - from admin to service person the service is excellent. Today's service person Zia was friendly, efficient and followed COVID safety protocols perfectly. I wish everything in my life was this easy. Thank you Watermart - I really appreciate your great service.

Hi Ani. Wow! Three "always". I am so happy to hear that we have been consistent over the years and have performed to your expectations. It is also good to get reassurances that the techs are all practicing COVID safety protocols to customer satisfaction and that everyone feels safe. It's really great to hear that we've made things "easy". Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business. Sincerely, Dave, Zia and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Bernadette in Toronto
Bernadette in Toronto

Under Counter Water Filtration System

We recently switched our water filtration system and decided to go with Watermart. Samir removed our old NSA filter and installed our new under the counter Watermart filtration system. He was very professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He was very polite and respectful; he followed the social distancing rules, wore a mask and gloves. He explained the work in details and left the space very clean and took away the old system. We are very happy with his service, thank you Samir and thank you Watermart and another thank you to Dave who helped me decide on the best filtration system for me and my mom. We're looking forward to many years with Watermart. It was the best decision and by far the best water filtration company. Thank you!

Hi Bernadette. It is really great to hear that you found Samir to be a stellar company representative. I have passed on your note to him and he passes back his sincere thanks. We too are looking forward to a great relationship going forward. We all very much appreciate your comments. Please be in touch anytime if you have follow up questions. All the best. Dave, Samir and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Brett
Brett

The Best Water System

Amazing product. Water tastes amazing! I did my due diligence comparing Watermart to Culligan and Nimbus. Culligan and Nimbus want to come into your home and pressure you to buy from them. Watermart invites you to their show centre to have you taste the water and see the products in work!

Scheduling installation was easy. Zia showed up within the week, did a perfect job drilling into the granite, and set everything up. When I needed a service appt during COVID, Zia showed up with gloves, a mask, and fixed the issue - due to a flood the safety system was flowing out so that my water didn't get contaminated.

What I didn't like about Nimbus or Culligan? They try to rip you off. If you say you found it cheaper, they change their price. Watermart was honest with their prices from the start.

For anyone looking for a water system, go with the reverse osmosis system (especially if you have kids and want them to have the cleanest drinking water).

Thank you to Zia and Watermart for an amazing product.

Hello Brett! First off many (many) thanks for the glowing review and for deciding to do business with us. It is strange...the water industry is often reminiscent of old-style vacuum cleaner and encyclopedia sales. What other companies don't want you to know is that if you are on a municipal water source then there is no reason to have a salesperson visit your home. Most people ask; “Why? Doesn’t my water have to be tested first?” Our answer is “absolutely not”. All city water information is freely and publicly available in an annual municipal Water Quality Report. Also, water chemistry does not vary significantly from house to house in a given municipality – and all water treatment systems worth installing in your home will thoroughly reduce lead levels (which is one of the few contaminants that may be different in your home relative to your neighbours). What this means is that the highly-commissioned salesperson with the test kit full of powders, meters and beakers knows exactly what he or she is going to find long before an hour of your time is wasted being inflicted to high pressure sales in your kitchen.

I am also thrilled that you were happy with Zia's installation and his use of PPE. I have passed on your comments and he passes back his thanks.

Please let myself or any of the team know anytime if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave, Zia and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Craighall
Craighall

Wine Cellar - Repair to Cold Water supply

An expert & very pleasant Staff member.
It was a pleasure to have him attend to the Problem and to get the Replacement installed with no damage or otherwise to the Wine Cellar area.

Hello. We very much appreciate your business over the years (it has been over 20 I'm sure at this point). We continue to be very happy to provide filtered water for both your kitchen and your wine cellar. I'm glad Ken got everything up and running properly. Please get in touch anytime if you have follow up questions. All the best! Dave, Ken & the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge

WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WATER TREATMENT COMPANY IN ONTARIO

Here’s how we do it:

- Honesty: We won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. No upselling.
- Adaptability: We keep up with evolving technologies and best business practices.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge, experience and skills required to do a thorough job every time.
- Courtesy: We respect and treat each customer as if they are family.