Abbey Irrigation & Lighting Ltd

Reviews for Abbey Irrigation & Lighting Ltd

Steve D'Angelis in Oakville
Steve D'Angelis in Oakville

Lawn Irrigation

I had problems with an existing irrigation system, called abbey air,
spoke to the owner Greg, He was there the next day to not only trouble shoot but correct the problems.
what started out as a nightmare, he turned into a dream by fixing the existing problems, servicing and open and closing my NOW worry free irrigation system.
Thank You Abbey Irrigation.
Steve

M from Oakville
M from Oakville

Winterized

Greg came to winterized our sprinkler system. We requested specific dates and he came on the first day we requested. Greg was professional, he came on time and completed the job quickly. We Will continue to use this company for our irrigation maintenance.

Sprinkler System

Greg and company, as always, provided great professional and friendly service in completing the winterizaton of our system. He's always easy to reach, prompt and provides personal detail that large outfits simply can't or don't care to do.

Thanks again!
Nick

Irrigation Winterization

Greg of Abbey Irrigation contacted me to complete the winterization of my irrigation system recently. Following competion of the job, I mistakenly forgot to shut-off the water valve and system as instructed. That said, the system came back on and negated the winterization. Oops!

In any case, Greg had to come back to Burlington (with his compressor) and basically re-do the job that he did the other week.

He had a great attitude about it and wouldn't accept a second payment for what was basically my mistake. Clearly, Greg has the bigger picture in mind and sees having great customer service as core to his business' success. You wouldn't see this with other, larger, outfits.

Thanks very much Greg and I'll be sure to pay more attention next time :)

Installation of sprinkler system

Greg (owner / operator) is fantastic. He's one of the most personable, friendly and straight-up guys you'll meet. His passion for his business and commitment to his clients / customers is unmatched. Yes, we could have gone with a larger irrigation company, but we would have been "just another number". Greg's pricing is competitive, but the best part is his knowledge, after-sales service and again, his ability to communicate effectively with his clients.

I highly recommend Abbey Irrigation to anyone.

Thanks Greg

Mary from Oakville
Mary from Oakville

Irrigation problems solved

When I moved into my new home I called Greg from Abbey Irrigation to open up the system for the season. Greg noticed that there were some problems with the system as it wasn't installed properly. He repaired the system (as well as he could) to get it up and running as it was a very hot summer. He ordered the parts he need to complete the job. He returned once the parts were available. As we were in the middle of re-doing the back patio he prepared the backyard for the work while ensuring that the rest of the backyard was still being watered. He came by (without being called) from time to time to check on the progress of the work in the backyard. He was in contact with the Patio contractor and came and completed the sprinkler system once the work was done.
It was a very hot summer and we were able to keep the grass healthly through it all. Greg and his team were always very polite, repectful and hardworking.