Abbey Irrigation & Lighting Ltd

Reviews for Abbey Irrigation & Lighting Ltd

Barry in Burlington
Barry in Burlington

Underground system

Having been thinking for a while to install an under ground sprinkler system. After reviewing several companies, I reached out to Greg at Abbey irrigatio. Left him a voicemail and within 30 minutes, my call was returned. He explained his system to me and we set up a time to meet 3 days later. Like clockwork, at our arranged time, my bell rang and he was at my door. Within minutes, he knew exactly what was needed regarding water source, placement of sprinkler heads for both the main lawn and flower beds. Besides knowing his business like the back of his hand, his personality and demeanor was second to none. Within 24 hours of our meeting, I received a written quote with all points addressed so there were no surprises.
Greg and his crew again showed up on time on the day of installation.
Mike and Ben were hard at work , but always smiling and eager to answer any question I had( which were a few, as installing an underground sprinkler system was new to me ). They assured me that all was going smooth even thought they ran into a couple of issues with overgrown tree roots. They never complained, just made the job happen. They tested the system and made sure that the programmer was up and running before they left. I was told that should I have any issues or questions, to reach out, and that I would always be taken care of. So far Greg and his crew have lived up to every promise they have made.
I have owned a house for over 30 years, and have had many tradesman in to do various work and renos( if they ever show up!) I do not have one complaint about Abbey Irrigation, and would not hesitate for a second to recommend their services, ad they ( all of them) were a pleasure to deal with!!

Steve D'Angelis in Oakville
Steve D'Angelis in Oakville

Lawn Irrigation

I had problems with an existing irrigation system, called abbey air,
spoke to the owner Greg, He was there the next day to not only trouble shoot but correct the problems.
what started out as a nightmare, he turned into a dream by fixing the existing problems, servicing and open and closing my NOW worry free irrigation system.
Thank You Abbey Irrigation.
Steve

M from Oakville
M from Oakville

Winterized

Greg came to winterized our sprinkler system. We requested specific dates and he came on the first day we requested. Greg was professional, he came on time and completed the job quickly. We Will continue to use this company for our irrigation maintenance.

Sprinkler System

Greg and company, as always, provided great professional and friendly service in completing the winterizaton of our system. He's always easy to reach, prompt and provides personal detail that large outfits simply can't or don't care to do.

Thanks again!
Nick

Irrigation Winterization

Greg of Abbey Irrigation contacted me to complete the winterization of my irrigation system recently. Following competion of the job, I mistakenly forgot to shut-off the water valve and system as instructed. That said, the system came back on and negated the winterization. Oops!

In any case, Greg had to come back to Burlington (with his compressor) and basically re-do the job that he did the other week.

He had a great attitude about it and wouldn't accept a second payment for what was basically my mistake. Clearly, Greg has the bigger picture in mind and sees having great customer service as core to his business' success. You wouldn't see this with other, larger, outfits.

Thanks very much Greg and I'll be sure to pay more attention next time :)

Installation of sprinkler system

Greg (owner / operator) is fantastic. He's one of the most personable, friendly and straight-up guys you'll meet. His passion for his business and commitment to his clients / customers is unmatched. Yes, we could have gone with a larger irrigation company, but we would have been "just another number". Greg's pricing is competitive, but the best part is his knowledge, after-sales service and again, his ability to communicate effectively with his clients.

I highly recommend Abbey Irrigation to anyone.

Thanks Greg

Mary from Oakville
Mary from Oakville

Irrigation problems solved

When I moved into my new home I called Greg from Abbey Irrigation to open up the system for the season. Greg noticed that there were some problems with the system as it wasn't installed properly. He repaired the system (as well as he could) to get it up and running as it was a very hot summer. He ordered the parts he need to complete the job. He returned once the parts were available. As we were in the middle of re-doing the back patio he prepared the backyard for the work while ensuring that the rest of the backyard was still being watered. He came by (without being called) from time to time to check on the progress of the work in the backyard. He was in contact with the Patio contractor and came and completed the sprinkler system once the work was done.
It was a very hot summer and we were able to keep the grass healthly through it all. Greg and his team were always very polite, repectful and hardworking.

More about Abbey Irrigation & Lighting Ltd

Irrigation and landscape lighting.
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Oakville?