New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Mississauga ON L5N 7R3
Sprinkler Systems
New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Andrew
Andrew

Lawn sprinkler system installation

I could not be happier with the superb service I received from Robin, Esho and the New Visions crew. At each stage of the process - providing the initial quote (very reasonable) to installing the sprinkler system to demonstrating how to use the remote app - Robin was punctual, courteous, meticulous and went out of his way to ensure I was satisfied with every aspect of the installation.

I was very impressed with how careful the crew was in bringing the appearance of my lawn back to its pre-installation state. Also, Robin was kind enough to return to my home the next day to show me how to use the app, since I was with a client in my home when the crew finished the installation the day before. THANK YOU ROBIN !

I am looking forward to calling Robin for regular maintenance visits in the fall and spring. I wish that I could give New Visions Irrigation Inc. 11/10 - they are simply the best of the best !!!

we have no words to describe how happy we are to hear this amazing review and complements. Thank you so much Mr. Andrew we had an amazing experience getting to meet you and talk to you. It was our pleasure to come and install the system at your house. Anytime you need us always feel free to call us. Thank you so much again Mr. Andrew.

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

ROBIN IS THE BATMAN OF SPRINKLERS!!!

ROBIN ROBIN ROBIN! WHAT ELSE CAN BE SAID. THIS MAN IS THE MOST HELPFUL, CARING, KIND AND PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL I HAVE BEEN AROUND IN A WHILE.

I MUST HAVE CONTACTED 100 COMPANIES FOR QUOTES ON IRRIGATION SYSTEMS. NOT ONLY WAS NEW VISIONS AND ROBIN THE FIRST TO REPLY...THEY ALSO HAD A VERY PROFESSIONAL AUTOMATED E-MAIL SAYING THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME ASAP WHICH WAS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

ROBIN TOOK LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO THAN PROVIDE ME A QUOTE AND WAS VERY DETAIL AND THOROUGH WITH HIS QUOTE. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ROBINS QUOTE AND THE OTHER GUYS OUT THERE WAS THAT HE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE QUOTE IN SIMPLE TERMS FOR ME AND HE ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEEDED VS. WHAT I DID NOT NEED.

THE MAIN REASON I WENT WITH ROBIN AND NEW VISIONS IRRIGATION WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE (ON TOP OF COURSE OF THE KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONALISM). ROBIN WOULD ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS WITHIN MINUTES ANYTIME I ASKED HIM ANYTHING ON WHATS APP! NOT SURE HOW HE WAS ABLE TO RESPOND SO QUICKLY AT ALL TIMES OF DAY (AND NIGHT) BUT I WILL NOT QUESTION THE MANS METHODS.

ROBIN ALWAYS THANKED ME EVERYTIME I ASKED HIM SOMETHING (REALLY i SHOULD BE THANKING HIM) AND HE WAS SO POLITE EVEN IF I ASKED THE SAME QUESTION TWICE OR SOMETHING VERY RUDIMENTARY. THIS IS HOW HE DISTINGUISHED HIMSELF VS. THE OTHER IRRIGATION COMPANIES. IF I EMAILED OR TEXTED OTHERS, THEY WOULD TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO REPLY AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS NOT AS THOROUGH. AS WELL THEY WOULD OVER TIME GET IRRITATED WITH ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.

I AM SORRY I HAD TO ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS BUT BEING A RELATIVELY YOUNG HOUSE OWNER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I AM GETTING INTO AND HOW EVERYTHING WORKS. ROBIN UNDERSTOOD THIS AND OUR CONSTANT BACK AND FORTH COMMUNICATION WAS PROOF OF HOW MUCH HE VALUED MY BUSINESS BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY ME AS A PERSON.

ROBIN EVEN TOOK IT A STEP FURTHER AND VISITED OUR HOUSE PRIOR TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM (AGAIN NO OTHER COMPETITORS DID THIS FOLLOW UP). HE HELPED EXPLAIN WHERE THE SPRINKLERS WOULD SPRAY AND BROKE DOWN THE ZONE COVERAGE. HE ALSO TESTED OUR TAP PRESSURE AT THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE AND DETERMINED THE WATER PRESSURE WOULD NOT BE STRONG ENOUGH. THEREFORE THEY WOULD RUN IT THROUGH THE BASEMENT (NO ONE ELSE GAVE US THIS OPTION). AGAIN I APPRECIATE ALL THE UPFRONT WORK HE DID AND I DEFINITELY FELT SAFE WITH HIS WORKMANSHIP.

ON THE DAY OF, ROBINS BUSINESS PARTNER ESHO DID THE INSTALLATION. HE DID A THOROUGH JOB AND EXPLAINED TO ME HOW TO WORK THE SYSTEM THROUGH THE WIFI CONTROLLER. ESHO TOOK THE TIME AND CARE TO MAKE SURE ALL THE SPRINKLER HEADS WERE FUNCTIONING AND HE EVEN SPENT AN EXTRA TEN MINS SPREADING GRASS SEED FOR ME (ON HIS BARE KNEES) AND THEN WATERING IT!

ROBIN AND ESHO AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT NEW VISIONS IRRIGATION HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH AND I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND THEIR WORK TO ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FOR A SPRINKLER SYSTEM. I KNEW FROM DAY ONE I COULD RELY ON THEM AND HAVING SOMEONE WHO CAN QUICKLY RESPOND TO YOU AND ACTION YOUR NEEDS IS VERY IMPORTANT WHEN IT COMES TO AN IRRIGATION SYSTEM. BECAUSE OF THIS I CHOSE NEW VISIONS IRRIGATION! THANK YOU!!!

VIJAY VIJAY VIJAY, thank you for the amazing review and complements. i have no words to describe how happy and proud i feel after reading all your words. I was always happy answering all your questions about the system. you're so valuable to us you will always be i don't have to mention it whenever you need us you will always find us. your words gave me more motivation to keep doing the best i can do to this job. i have never felt happy the way i just felt now hearing how satisfied and happy you were with our job and customer service. i would like to say thank you again and again from us new visions irrigation team we are lucky to have the chance to work at your house. Thanks again looking always forward to see you and hear from you.

happy customer
happy customer

Repaired Sprinkler System

Had revisions repair a break in one of my sprinkler lines. They were polite courteous on time and knowledgeable. Fixed other things at no extra cost. I would recommend them.

thank you for the amazing review and complements. we really appreciated, anytime you need us always feel free to call us. Thank you again.

Jamie
Jamie

Perfect Service!

I was having problems with my sprinkler system and Robin came the same day that I spoke to him and repaired a pipe, replaced a sprinkler head, added a new sprinkler and relocated another head! He was quick and so friendly. I look forward to having him look after our system from now on! Excellent service and reasonable cost!

Thank you so much Jamie for the amazing review and complements i had an amazing time working at your house and getting to meet you. we will always be there for you if you need us thanks again.

Niyla Vlasic from Mississauga
Niyla Vlasic from Mississauga

Sprinkler system repairs

My Neighbour hired this company to install her sprinkler system and was extremely
Pleased with their services and professionalism.

I needed to have a few heads fixed.
Robin and his crew did an excellent job in repairing and replacing the heads and went above and beyond to check all the zones to ensure everything was working. They showed me everything prior to it being fixed and then afterwards as well. His crew was hard working and got everything done in a timely manner.
I asked Robin to come and look and one other area and he promptly offered to come the next day and again fixed things quickly.
I’d highly recommend this company. You will be happy with their services !!

Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements . we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our customer service. Always feel free to call us if you ever need any help from us with the system. It was our pleasure to come and work at your house. Thanks again really appreciated.

Dan from Woodbridge
Dan from Woodbridge

Easy to deal with, very professional

The entire process was such a pleasant experience. Most of the coordination was done over the phone and the Vision Irrigation team never hesitated to make changes to the initial plan when asked to do so. They even did some minor electrical work that was not anticipated when they quoted the job.

The entire system was installed in one day, and you could barely tell somebody dug up the lawn.

I highly recommend them if you are looking to get lawn sprinklers.
Esho and Robin do know their stuff and are very easy to work with.

To all at Vision Irrigation, thanks again for a great job!

Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements the. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. It was our pleasure come and work at your house an amazing experience. We will always be there for you if you ever need any help from us. Thanks again really appreciated.

Raj theiven  in Brampton
Raj theiven in Brampton

Irrigation installation

Robin showed up for an estimate he provided us with a competitive price. The installation date they came on time did an amazing job very clean and neat. They cleaned up after they finished. Robin was very honest from the start. I definitely recommend them to everyone.

Thank you so much for the review and complements. We really appreciated. Anytime you need us always feel free to call us. Thanks again.

Sprinkler installation in a large and complex garden

The team is very professional, experienced and knowledgeable. They provided clear advice, communicated well their proposed plan, and the installation was extremely efficient. We have a very large garden and the team installed almost 20 sprinklers with very minimal disruption to any of the plants and the planting beds. The team taught us how to use the sprinkler system (WiFi) and also provided tricks/tips. Their prices are very competitive and the value is absolutely incredible. I strongly recommend New Vision Irrigation.

Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements. We are so glad and proud to hear that your happy with our system and customer service. Our goal is customer satisfaction always feel free to call us if you need any help with the system. It was our pleasure and wonderful experience working at your house. Thanks again really appreciated.

Irrigation installation

Robin and his team was the best to deal with. They are very easy to deal with. Great experience and great price. Will recommend to everyone. They were efficient and they always answered their phone.

Thank you so much for the review and complements we really appreciated. anytime you need us feel free to call us thanks again.

cromom52
cromom52

Irrigation System

I chose New Visions Irrigation to install a sprinkler system based on what I read about them on Home Stars. Many of their customers gave them a good rating, I felt I could not go wrong. They did not disappoint me!

My first contact was with Robin who came to look at our property. I was immediately impressed by his professionalism and willingness To help me understand how the sprinkler network works regardless of whether or not I used his services. He appeared to be honest, fair and true to his word. Robin and his crew did a great job from the start-up to the clean-up after completion. I was impressed by the quality of their work.

As a result, it was no surprise to me that 2 of my neighbours have followed suit and have also enlisted his company’s services. With their strong work ethics, I have no doubt that New Visions Irrigation will continue to flourish and grow. All the best Robin!

Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements. we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. We had an amazing experience working at your house. It was our pleasure to come and install the system. Always feel free to call us if you ever need any help from us. Thanks again we really appreciated.

More about New Visions Irrigation Inc.

New Visions Irrigation offers complete services for sprinkler (irrigation) systems from design, installation, service and maintenance.

The owner of New Visions Irrigation, Esho Soresho & Robin Jonh, comes to your property; evaluates your irrigation and landscape needs; and provides a free estimate. Once you have decided to proceed, we take care of the rest.

Serving in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton & GTA. We recommend top quality brand irrigation systems and lawn sprinklers like Rain Bird, Hunter Industries, and Toro.

We also provide irrigation system repair and maintenance services. We also offer annual maintenance contracts. In addition to lawn sprinkler systems, we also provide exquisite Landscape services.