New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Mississauga ON L5N 7R3
Sprinkler Systems
New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Nouman
Nouman

Sprinkler system for Corner house

I have worked with Robin in the past and so I had no hesitation recommending him to my mom who wanted to install a new sprinkler system for her corner lot house. Robin is very professional and courteous in all of his dealings and he gave a lot of money saving tips on how many zones the lawn needed. Initially I thought I would need a lot more sprinklers than I ended up getting because it was a large space to cover but Robin’s design ensured I had the optimum use of each sprinkler head. His staff showed up on time and were able to finish the job efficiently and professionally. I got the wifi version and so the team help me set up the app on my phone and did not leave until they demonstrated and tested each zone with me. They were even willing to come back again if any heads needed adjustment. Overall I am very satisfied with their service and would highly recommend them. Robin and team will not disappoint you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Lawn Sprinkler System

Very professional from start to finish!
Excellent installation with no mess left behind - they did our front yard, backyard and garden beds. Our grass has never looked better. Very competitive rates. Fantastic team - Robin was a pleasure to deal with. I strongly recommend this company!

Conrad in Mississauga
Conrad in Mississauga
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Lawn irrigation system installation

Robin and his team are very professional and did a fantastic job. Robin took the time to answer all my questions. After the job was completed, Robin and his team ensured that the lawn was cleaned up and it was hard to tell that it was dug up. Very good work!

Avijit in Toronto
Avijit in Toronto

Sprinkler System Installation

Robin did a great job of installing the Hunter Sprinkler System for us. He is knowledgable, credible and trustworthy. His customer service is top notch. He installed the system last year, took me through the app set up and has been available promptly since for any follow ups/ adjustments needed. Thank you Robin, keep up the great work!!!

Shiraz
Shiraz

New visions review

I will recommend New Visions to everyone, these guys are expert at what they they very pleasant to speak too. It’s going in two years they installed my sprinkler system and if I have any issues they are here the same day to fix the problem.

umesh963 in Brampton
umesh963 in Brampton

Great quality installation and customer service

I have a corner lot house and I and my wife were looking for a reliable lawn sprinkler installation company. Glad to have found New Visions Irrigation Inc. Robin and his hardworking and dedicated team provided personal attention to every detail of the lawn sprinkler installation at my house. Quality of materials used is very good and installation quality is equally good. The best part is their humanly service, and post installation they are always approachable for any servicing needs. I recommend everyone installing WiFi system as well, to make your life much easier with being able to manage the watering schedule on demand from anywhere.

Varsha
Varsha

Amazing company and great guys to work with!!

Its been 2 years since I’ve first got my sprinkler systems installed by Robin and his crew from New Visions Irrigation. Since then, we had a lot work done to our backyard and front lawn and its required a full revamp which they did with minimal damage and hassle. Robin and his crew have never disappointed us in slightest. They are always available to help you with any problems you may have and the systems they install work flawlessly. Its truly been a pleasure doing business with them, the customer service is beyond great and prices are extremely fair. Wouldn't recommend anyone else but them for your irrigation needs and I can guarantee you will be satisfied!

Teddy
Teddy
1 review Ajax, ON

Worth the wait!!

I was adamant to have my sprinkler system installed by NV Irrigation based on reviews here on HS. Robin and co. did not disappoint! Honestly folks it doesn’t get better then this: above and beyond customer service; excellent installation; and fantastic after care! I’m very meticulous when it comes to my property and getting work done right. Robin was patient and made sure damage to lawn was minimal, but also managed my expectations (it is construction after all!). I also got the WiFi wand to access the controller via my smartphone, but had some challenges with consistent connectivity...without fail, Robin was there to support and was always available if I had any questions. Beyond happy. If I could give Robin 1 million stars I would. Thanks again, Robin. You’re the best!

Jag Residents
Jag Residents
2 reviews London, ON

Sprinkler system upgrade

We recently got our irrigation system upgraded to a much high-ended sprinkler system. New Vision has been providing us their service for the past few years from the time they installed our first system. Therefore, I called them back to help us upgrade our sprinkler system. As usual, I called the team and they helped me pick the right sprinkler system. The team showed up on the agreed time and date. As always, they were polite, courteous and professional. They got the job done within hours with zero complications. If you are looking for a professional work done by certified people, this is your best option. I’m very satisfied with their service.

Michelle
Michelle

Sprinkler system

Amazing service. Best decision I made to get sprinklers and to get from new vision. Robin is the nicest person to talk to, he always responds to text and calls and gets things done on time. Genuine and trustworthy and good quality products.

More about New Visions Irrigation Inc.

New Visions Irrigation offers complete services for sprinkler (irrigation) systems from design, installation, service and maintenance.

The owner of New Visions Irrigation, Esho Soresho & Robin Jonh, comes to your property; evaluates your irrigation and landscape needs; and provides a free estimate. Once you have decided to proceed, we take care of the rest.

Serving in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton & GTA. We recommend top quality brand irrigation systems and lawn sprinklers like Rain Bird, Hunter Industries, and Toro.

We also provide irrigation system repair and maintenance services. We also offer annual maintenance contracts. In addition to lawn sprinkler systems, we also provide exquisite Landscape services.