New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Mississauga ON L5N 7R3
Sprinkler Systems
New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Tom from Toronto
Tom from Toronto

Full Sprinkler System Installation

New Visions installed a full four zone system for me in June. As many have mentioned, Robin is very professional in his approach. I was very happy with the installation and how little they disrupted the existing grass.

I was just as impressed with how quickly Robin responds to any questions or concerns you may have. A week after the installation I wanted to have one of the heads adjusted. I received a response from Robin 5 minutes after I texted and they dropped by my house to do the adjustment at 8 in the evening that day after doing two full installations. These guys really know about customer service!!!

I would not hesitate to hire New Visions for my sprinkler needs.

Thank you So much for the kind words and complements we really appreciated. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. Our priority is to have our clients happy after we finish the job , always feel free to contact us if you ever need any help with the system thanks alot really appreciated.

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

NEW VISIONS IS THE BEST!!!

ROBIN IS THE BATMAN OF SPRINKLERS!!!

ROBIN ROBIN ROBIN! WHAT ELSE CAN BE SAID. THIS MAN IS THE MOST HELPFUL, CARING, KIND AND PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL I HAVE BEEN AROUND IN A WHILE.

I MUST HAVE CONTACTED 100 COMPANIES FOR QUOTES ON IRRIGATION SYSTEMS. NOT ONLY WAS NEW VISIONS AND ROBIN THE FIRST TO REPLY...THEY ALSO HAD A VERY PROFESSIONAL AUTOMATED E-MAIL SAYING THEY WOULD GET BACK TO ME ASAP WHICH WAS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

ROBIN TOOK LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO THAN PROVIDE ME A QUOTE AND WAS VERY DETAIL AND THOROUGH WITH HIS QUOTE. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ROBINS QUOTE AND THE OTHER GUYS OUT THERE WAS THAT HE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE QUOTE IN SIMPLE TERMS FOR ME AND HE ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEEDED VS. WHAT I DID NOT NEED.

THE MAIN REASON I WENT WITH ROBIN AND NEW VISIONS IRRIGATION WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE (ON TOP OF COURSE OF THE KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONALISM). ROBIN WOULD ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS WITHIN MINUTES ANYTIME I ASKED HIM ANYTHING ON WHATS APP! NOT SURE HOW HE WAS ABLE TO RESPOND SO QUICKLY AT ALL TIMES OF DAY (AND NIGHT) BUT I WILL NOT QUESTION THE MANS METHODS.

ROBIN ALWAYS THANKED ME EVERYTIME I ASKED HIM SOMETHING (REALLY i SHOULD BE THANKING HIM) AND HE WAS SO POLITE EVEN IF I ASKED THE SAME QUESTION TWICE OR SOMETHING VERY RUDIMENTARY. THIS IS HOW HE DISTINGUISHED HIMSELF VS. THE OTHER IRRIGATION COMPANIES. IF I EMAILED OR TEXTED OTHERS, THEY WOULD TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO REPLY AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS NOT AS THOROUGH. AS WELL THEY WOULD OVER TIME GET IRRITATED WITH ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.

I AM SORRY I HAD TO ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS BUT BEING A RELATIVELY YOUNG HOUSE OWNER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I AM GETTING INTO AND HOW EVERYTHING WORKS. ROBIN UNDERSTOOD THIS AND OUR CONSTANT BACK AND FORTH COMMUNICATION WAS PROOF OF HOW MUCH HE VALUED MY BUSINESS BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY ME AS A PERSON.

ROBIN EVEN TOOK IT A STEP FURTHER AND VISITED OUR HOUSE PRIOR TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM (AGAIN NO OTHER COMPETITORS DID THIS FOLLOW UP). HE HELPED EXPLAIN WHERE THE SPRINKLERS WOULD SPRAY AND BROKE DOWN THE ZONE COVERAGE. HE ALSO TESTED OUR TAP PRESSURE AT THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE AND DETERMINED THE WATER PRESSURE WOULD NOT BE STRONG ENOUGH. THEREFORE THEY WOULD RUN IT THROUGH THE BASEMENT (NO ONE ELSE GAVE US THIS OPTION). AGAIN I APPRECIATE ALL THE UPFRONT WORK HE DID AND I DEFINITELY FELT SAFE WITH HIS WORKMANSHIP.

ON THE DAY OF, ROBINS BUSINESS PARTNER ESHO DID THE INSTALLATION. HE DID A THOROUGH JOB AND EXPLAINED TO ME HOW TO WORK THE SYSTEM THROUGH THE WIFI CONTROLLER. ESHO TOOK THE TIME AND CARE TO MAKE SURE ALL THE SPRINKLER HEADS WERE FUNCTIONING AND HE EVEN SPENT AN EXTRA TEN MINS SPREADING GRASS SEED FOR ME (ON HIS BARE KNEES) AND THEN WATERING IT!

ROBIN AND ESHO AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT NEW VISIONS IRRIGATION HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH AND I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND THEIR WORK TO ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FOR A SPRINKLER SYSTEM. I KNEW FROM DAY ONE I COULD RELY ON THEM AND HAVING SOMEONE WHO CAN QUICKLY RESPOND TO YOU AND ACTION YOUR NEEDS IS VERY IMPORTANT WHEN IT COMES TO AN IRRIGATION SYSTEM. BECAUSE OF THIS I CHOSE NEW VISIONS IRRIGATION! THANK YOU!!!

VIJAY thank you for the amazing review and complements. i have no words to describe how happy and proud i feel after reading all your words. I was always happy answering all your questions about the system. you're so valuable to us you will always be i don't have to mention it whenever you need us you will always find us. your words gave me more motivation to keep doing the best i can do to this job. i have never felt happy the way i just felt now hearing how satisfied and happy you were with our job and customer service. i would like to say thank you again and again from us new visions irrigation team we are lucky to have the chance to work at your house. Thanks again looking always forward to see you and hear from you.

Vesna from Etobicoke
Vesna from Etobicoke

Sprinkler System

Robin was such a pleasure to deal with. He is kind, respectful, and professional. His crew too. They installed a sprinkler system in my backyard and front yard. They were so careful not to disturb the grass. They had to dig by hand in the backyard as we had new sod just put in; in the front they used a special machine which puts the pipe under with minimum grass damage (I could hardly see where they cut it). I am very impressed with Robin's speed in responding to texts and calls. He is very quick to respond, and he is so helpful! Both him and his partner have lovey, friendly personalities. They worked hard, and they came on a Sunday just to help our schedule. I am so happy I found them on Homestars, they truly deserve a rating of 10! I highly recommend New Vision Irrigation to anyone who is looking for a quality service with very reasonable price. Thanks Robin and the team!

Stephanie in
Stephanie in

Great first impression

I would recommend Robin and his team from New Vision Irrigation to everyone...they are absolutely amazing.
I came across the company online when I was looking to get a quote for a sprinkler system. I had contacted New Vision and another company. Robin from New Vision got back to me and came to my home and gave me a quote. Initially I had wanted to get at least two quotes but, based on how friendly and knowledgeable Robin was I didn't bother. Robin had given me enough information that I felt comfortable going with them and I am so happy that I did. They installed my sprinkler system.. explained how everything worked and so far I have not had any issues. My lawn looks amazing and anytime I have a question I send Robin a message and he gets back to me right away and has even stopped by to show me how to set the timer because I forgot. I can't rave enough about this company and would definitely recommend them because they provide a high level of service from start to finish. Thanks New Vision Irrigation for everything!

Thank you so much Stephanie i have no words to express after reading all these complements and amazing words. Your a valuable client of ours we will always make sure we are there for you whenever you need us, anytime feel free to call us if you have any questions or adjustments needed to be completed. It was an amazing experience getting to meet you and work with you our priority is to make sure that whenever you need us we are there for you We are again so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. Thanks again really appreciated.

Carmen Manji in Brampton
Carmen Manji in Brampton

Sprinkler System

I had the sprinkler system installed in May 2020. Robin and his team has done a very good job. Robin provided an excellent customer service and very knowledgeable about design and programming. We are very pleased.

Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. always feel free to call us if you ever need any help from us. Thanks again really appreciated

Doreen
Doreen

Water Sprinkler installation

Robin quoted a very reasonable price to install two water sprinkler zones. The install was completed with very minimal damage to the grass, I had expected, given pipes are installed under the ground much more damage to the grass. The crew cleaned up thoroughly and they did no damage at all to stone work or my vegetable garden. I am very impressed with the quote and the workmanship. I would highly recommend Robin and his company to anyone considering installing a water irrigation system.

Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements. we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. We had an amazing experience working at your house. It was our pleasure to come and install the system. Always feel free to call us if you ever need any help from us. Thanks again we really appreciated.

Waheguru
Waheguru

Lawn sprinklers

Robin was amazing to deal with. Priced well and always answers his phone for any questions I may have. I would recommend his services for anyone looking for any irrigation related services.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service

Robin is an excellent guy who knows exactly what he does. He is very professional and responsive. I would strongly recommend anyone who would like to install a sprinkler system

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. Our goal is customer satisfaction always feel free to call us if you need any help with system.

PSP in Toronto
PSP in Toronto

Sprinkler system

One thing that is in common in all the reviews is that this company is professional, ethical, service oriented and overall a good group of people. I completely agree with everything but most importantly Robin and his team are dedicated to delivering the best product and service! They’re phenomenal, spectacular and deliver service that is unparalleled. I wish every person I ever hire to do any work in my home is like Robin and team! If you want to hire someone to do your irrigation, save your time and stop searching right now - Robin is the guy you need and want to do it for you!

Thank you so much for the amazing review and complements we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service our priority is customer satisfaction reading these comments and kind words about us just gives us more motivation to do our best you are an amazing valuable client of ours ,we are always here for you if you ever need any help thanks again.

AP
AP

Irrigation System

After speaking with 4 different companies, New Visions Irrigation , separated themselves from the others. Robin immediately instilled confidence in his company, his products and himself. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional during the entire process. His partner Esho was of the same personality and a pleasure to deal with. Even though they have the most modern equipment, the work they do is very difficult and labour intensive, yet during installation day Robin, Esho and the crew were all very pleasant and took the time to make sure that we were going to be very happy. I applaude you and your company and can’t wait for someone to ask me about an Irrigation System company that I would recommend. The clear choice is New Irrigation Systems !!

Thank you so much i have no words to express after reading all these complements and amazing words. Your a valuable client of ours we will always make sure we are there for you whenever you need us, anytime feel free to call us if you have any questions or adjustments needed to be completed. We are again so glad to hear that you are happy with our system and customer service. Thanks again really appreciated.

More about New Visions Irrigation Inc.

New Visions Irrigation offers complete services for sprinkler (irrigation) systems from design, installation, service and maintenance.

The owner of New Visions Irrigation, Esho Soresho & Robin Jonh, comes to your property; evaluates your irrigation and landscape needs; and provides a free estimate. Once you have decided to proceed, we take care of the rest.

Serving in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton & GTA. We recommend top quality brand irrigation systems and lawn sprinklers like Rain Bird, Hunter Industries, and Toro.

We also provide irrigation system repair and maintenance services. We also offer annual maintenance contracts. In addition to lawn sprinkler systems, we also provide exquisite Landscape services.