New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Mississauga ON L5N 7R3

Sprinkler Systems
New Visions Irrigation Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for New Visions Irrigation Inc.

J Lee in
J Lee in

Ongoing Service and Maintenance

Just wanted to share how pleased and impressed we are with Robin and his team. He continues to work with us with our irrigation system - responsive, professional and great to work with. I would recommend New Vision. to ANYONE considering an irrigation system!!!

Michael in Woodbridge
Michael in Woodbridge

New Irrigation System Install

Robin and the New Visions Irrigation team did an exceptional job. THey clearly communicated, the tiimign and scope of the job and executed without any exceptions. They have also provided prompt after install service. They truly have gone above and beyond my expecations and they will eb hte only irrigation company I work with going forward.

Best price , customer service.. They deserves 1000 stars

I got my sprinkler installed last year ! Team 4-5 people came on scheduled day , they took my advice and used there expertise installed in 4-5 hours . I called them few times last to adjust the direction of sprinkle robin came next day ..
but what amazed me after services i called them few times to learn about hydra wise APP they answered and helped me right away , I highly recommend that wi fi based sprinkler system , its time saving and money saving System .
And i Called him this year to reposition my sprinkler to some other location robin came next morning and it was done ..Amazing ..

1000 stars and my grass is top notch

Jimmy in Toronto
Jimmy in Toronto

Great Work, Great team and Great Service Support

Robin coordinated the job timing well with my land/hardscaper without losing any time for my overall project. His team, including his brother-in'law were very thorough and efficient. Zoned really well with different sproner systems based on watering requirement, did the plumbing from basement, came into service a couple of time with a few adjustments I needed. Overall superior workmanship and comperitive pricing.

ajai.moni86
ajai.moni86

Great Service

Robin is the nicest guy. His team installed my sprinkler system couple years ago. He is always available when I need him.

Matdanro in Toronto
Matdanro in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon East, ON

Lawn Sprinklers

This is my second home, and the first thing I did was lawn Sprinklers with Robin and his team again. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Bruce
Bruce

Thanks for a great job!

New Visions installed our irrigation system. They did an excellent job on the install and have been great for ongoing service. Highly recommended!

Mo
Mo

Lawn irrigation system

Robin was excellent to deal with: courteous, informative, professional and true to his word. Robin was there 20 minutes before the scheduled arrival time, setting up the site and organizing the materials for his team. His team were amazing in their work ethic, cleanliness and attention to detail. I would strongly recommend Robin and his team - they were not only the most cost effective option (versus the four other vendors I requested a quote from) but their level of service and installation etiquette (if that's even a thing) were simply outstanding. Thank you!

Sam
Sam

Installation of Sprinkler system

Extremely satisfied with professionalism shown by Robin and ESHO. They had in-depth knowledge of their trade and provided customized solutions. Will surely recommend them.

Varsha
Varsha

Best service you could possibly get!

Ive been relying on Robin and New Visions Irrigations for 3 years, and each year they surprise me with how good of a job they do. Whether its because we broke a pipe or needed new sprinklers put in, they never disappoint. If you want great sprinkler systems and even better service and maintenance after the job, New Visions Irrigations is the company Id recommend!

More about New Visions Irrigation Inc.

New Visions Irrigation offers complete services for sprinkler (irrigation) systems from design, installation, service and maintenance.

The owner of New Visions Irrigation, Esho Soresho & Robin Jonh, comes to your property; evaluates your irrigation and landscape needs; and provides a free estimate. Once you have decided to proceed, we take care of the rest.

Serving in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton & GTA. We recommend top quality brand irrigation systems and lawn sprinklers like Rain Bird, Hunter Industries, and Toro.

We also provide irrigation system repair and maintenance services. We also offer annual maintenance contracts. In addition to lawn sprinkler systems, we also provide exquisite Landscape services.