Campbell Pools

Reviews for Campbell Pools

John moreau in Ottawa
John moreau in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Hot tub, hot springs, vanguard

Campbell Pools
613-834-6243
1344 Youville Drive
Ottawa
K1C 7L1

Have dealt with this company for 10 years and very satisfied until past weekend where salesman Tyler, treated us rudely and completely non helpful when we asked for advice on closing our hot tub that we had purchased from your company and that you have serviced over the years, as well as all the supplies we have purchased over the years. Went to your competitor, mermaid who was very respectful and helpful, Tyler is clearly not an asset to your company

christine deschambault from Ottawa
christine deschambault from Ottawa

Pool Heater

Received excellent service from the store manager, Erik Lanthier, in regards to some issues I was having with my pool heater. Erik was always available to take my calls and was very efficient at resolving the issue. I am very impressed by his profesionnalism and dedication. I have been, and remain, a very happy customer of Campbell Pools.

James from Ottawa
James from Ottawa

Pool Cleaner Repair

I went to Campbell Pools in Orleans to have my the my pool cleaner repaired. Within hours I was called with a diagnosis and lowest cost solution including the replacement of a faulty part on warranty. My cleaner was ready within 24 hours. Great service, excellent follow-up. Thank you Eric

Cornel Bright from Ottawa
Cornel Bright from Ottawa

Polaris Repair

Eric the store manager was extremely helpful when I needed my Polaris pool cleaner repaired. Although the part was not available he removed one from the demo unit to ensure that I had a fully functional cleaner in 24 hours.

Louise Besner Levac from Saint Isidore
Louise Besner Levac from Saint Isidore
1 review St Isidore, ON

Inground pool

They have a great team. We were gone for our holidays and when we got back we has a new inground pool installed and it was just perfect. No trouble no stress. Relaxing by the pool

Jim from PLANTAGENET
Jim from PLANTAGENET
1 review Plantagenet, ON

Service

Purchased my pool here 2 years ago and went to them for everything pool related in Alfred. Not anymore....Went to get pucks for my pool & a water test and the manager there was very rude and very disrespectful. She gave recommendations on what I should do with my pool, and when we tried to discuss she was very bad-mannered & seemed uneducated. Later asking her why she was so rude she stated that she did not like the way I looked at her. She found that rude? My God are we in high school? I am a paying customer, and respect is mutual not one sided in the customer service industry and she was totally out of line. While paying I got the cold should and not even a look or a thank you when leaving. All because she did not like the way I looked at her? Campbell Pools have lost a good customer and I do not recommend them for anything pool related.

Michelle from Clarence Rockland
Michelle from Clarence Rockland
1 review Rockland, ON

27' Above Ground Pool

We decided to purchase an above ground pool and we were impressed with how helpful Campbell Pools in Alfred was. Sebastian provided a lot of information over the phone before we came in and they were very understanding that our kids were excited. It was great to know which items to buy and why and what would work best for our family and budget. Our pool was installed last week. Denis and his crew did a great job. We are so happy with the end results. The hardest part was waiting for the water to warm up. We would definitely recommend Campbell Pools in Alfred to anyone else because of our great sales and service experience.

Thank you so much Michelle! 27' pool is a big one! Good luck starting a whirlpool ;) and enjoy!

Rui Pires from Ottawa
Rui Pires from Ottawa
1 review Rockcliffe, ON

16x32 inground

Contacted several companies but chose Campbell because of the sales person. The installation was a surprise, great professionals and friendly too! The maintenance people made it a complete positive experience and hope they continue to help us.

Thanks a bunch Rui. Now we are just waiting for the heat to roll in and I think we will have ourselves a nice summer :)

Julie from Ottawa
Julie from Ottawa
1 review Stittsville, ON

inground pool

We had an awesome experience with Campbell last year when we installed an in-ground pool. From sales to installation to pool closing, they were fantastic to work with and very accommodating to ensure all of our wishes were granted! I would highly recommend them... We were sad to see them go! Can't wait to open the pool this year!

Looks like the heat is rolling in Julie, so hopefully you can jump in soon. Thank you so much for the kind words - I'll forward it over to the owner :)

Peggy from Cornwall
Peggy from Cornwall
1 review Cornwall, ON

Inground Pool Installation

A GREAT experience! Bob answered questions we never thought to ask. The process went smoothly from start to finish. Everyone was very patient with my many (MANY!) questions. The installation crew (Fred, Jérémie, etc.) respected the work schedule and everything went off without a hitch. HIGHLY recommend! The in-store staff of Cornwall store is very friendly and always helpful.

Wow Peggy, thanks a bunch! I'll tell Bob about the feedback you left and he will be very happy to hear from you. Thanks again for shopping with us.

More about Campbell Pools

Campbell Pools has 4 locations across East Ontario offering Swimming Pool Installations and Retail Services for Owners. Family owned with a no commission, no pressure style of doing business, Campbell Pools is always looking to make the pool purchase process and simple, stress free and fun event! Over 1, 800 ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Ottawa?