1436 Kensington Road NW Calgary AB T2N 3P9

Reviews for Frontline Home Inspections

Scott in Calgary
Scott in Calgary

Condo Inspection

James has been incredibly thorough in his inspections, spotting issues small to big. In every case the large problems have been confirmed to be issues during document reviews and have helped prevent purchase of a property which would have created massive headaches. He's also happy to give his advice on maintenance and things to look out for in the future.

Overall he is knowledgeable and attentive in his work, a friendly person to deal with, and an incredible asset to have on your side. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much for the kind words of encouragement Scott. I appreciate the review and time it takes to write it. Happy to help even when the findings are unfortunately negative but that's the purpose of the inspection. Always a good idea to be able to look over the whole condo building as best we can to get the most amount of information while we are at building. You cant always get any of the bigger issues that are present on a condo build unless you venture outside of the unit. Thankfully you were able to avoid a special assessment that will likely be coming fairly soon. Have a great day and all the best going forward! James

Aris in Toronto
Aris in Toronto

Home Inspections

I recently had a House inspected by James. This was my first inspection so I was a little unsure of what to expect; however, James made the process as painless and knowledgeable as possible. After taking a brief view of the outside of the house he came indoors and started from the ground floor. As we progressed up to he noted several things that I should take care of and several things that would need to be brought to the attention of the previous owners.

It was extremely helpful to have him go over all of the things he noticed and why they were not favorable or up to code. He was also able to give us guidance adn advices on how to maintain or properly fix some of the items.

He taught me a lot even though he didn’t need to and i felt confortable making my decision. Moreover, he is such an amazing guy and is able to balance fun and work.

Afterwards, we received an extremely thorough report that included pictures and descriptions of all the items that were noticed. My experience with James was extremely positive and I would wholeheartedly recommend using his services.

T & C in Lyalta
T & C in Lyalta
1 review Lyalta, AB

Home inspection

James did our home inspection and also came back for a free follow up a few months later as we had addressed some of the concerns he raised in the initial inspection and wanted his opinion on the state of those concerns again. He is very thorough at going thru the details of his report and also will explain things so you can understand the implication of the details he is pointing out. He doesn't miss much and sees things that are definitely not obvious. We didn't go thru our realtor and called James ourselves as we wanted an honest opinion and thorough review of the property. I knew he would provide lots of detail so we could make a decision on how we would proceed on this home and how we could rectify some of the issues he was sure to find. He communicates very well and has a vast knowledge of inspection requirements and shares more information than we have received from any other inspectors we have used in the past. Definitely recommend you utilize James for your upcoming home inspection services and ask him lots of questions to get the full value he is able to provide. He doesn't sugar coat his report just to make clients happy, he provides information so decisions can be made, and deficiencies can be rectified and offers solutions to solve problems or make improvements.

Thanks so much guys! Was a pleasure helping you through the process and always know you are more than welcome to call with any questions. Take care for now!

Shawn in Calgary
Shawn in Calgary
1 review Airdrie, AB

Home Inspections

James is awesome! He is VERY thorough, and professional with a ton of experience...He knows what he is doing, and he does it well! James saved us from some big headaches, and helped us settle on the perfect new house for our family. James is able to understand the entire house's "story" and will catch the little things you wouldn't normally see when looking at a house, and even some stuff not even visible...like a missing telepost in the basement, perhaps!! James broke everything down bit by bit, and answered every questions I had, without judgement of my lack of knowledge. When we settled on a house, he gave great recommendations on upkeep/maintenance items that we can do to improve our home. He is even available weeks later for follow questions...who does that?! Thanks James! You are one of kind!

Thanks Shawn for your great words of encouragement! I always appreciate hearing how clients are impacted by the process. Yes, teleposts are important! Not sure why some homeowners think they can just move them or remove them completely. Well at least that keeps me busy. Glad to hear you guys are settling in to your new place. All the best going forward and feel free to call with any further questions!

Mmunro  in Calgary
Mmunro in Calgary

Home inspection

I hope you're calendar is free for this home inspection because James will take as much time as you need to go through every question you might have (and some questions you never thought of). He is extremely professional, efficient and hard working. An a relative uneducated home buyer, James gave me the confidence and peace of mind I was looking for to make such a major life decision of buying a home. By no means was everything he said positive about the home but he helped me understand the risks and what could be done to prevent any greater issues. I even called James with follow up questions the next day and he took half an hour of his time (on the Friday afternoon of a long weekend!) to answer all of my questions. James is nuts for home inspections in all the right ways. Thanks again James.

I am honoured to have been able to help you through this process. Although very busy, I'm happy to make the time to go through things as best I can to help out and point you in the right direction. Feel free to call anytime. Thanks so much for the great words of encouragement and all the best going forward! Take care for now!

Ash
Ash

Fantastic Job!

403-390-5315
1436 Kensington Road NW
Calgary
AB
T2N 3P9

James is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and we felt really had our backs. In our opinion, he really went above and beyond. He even made time to answer further questions for us. Highly recommend!

Thanks Ash for the great feedback. More than happy to have helped you through the process and am always available to help answer your questions. Take care and all the best going forward!

Sean in Calgary
Sean in Calgary

Home Inspection

James conducted an extremely thorough home inspection for us. As a result of his feedback, with wife and I avoided would could have been a very costly decision. And, as an added bonus, James taught us a great deal about what to look for as we shop for our first home. Highly recommended.

Thanks Sean for those kind words. It is always encouraging to know that this service protects clients from possible disastrous situations. Especially when your trying to first get into the market. Added costs can really put a hardship and strain on your life and wallet. Just happy to be able to help inform and educate you as best I can on what to look for. Thanks again and feel free to call whenever you have any questions. Take care for now!

Wayne Green in Calgary
Wayne Green in Calgary

Thorough, professional, knowledgeable and fun

James is a very thorough inspector. He was recommended by a friend who used him and he did not disappoint. He is professional but yet personable and made the experience enjoyable. He explains things well, has great stories and and keeps you involved with no BS. A straight shooter with tact. He saw things I would have never dreamed of looking for.

Thanks for the kind words Wayne! I appreciate the great feedback and am glad we had some good laughs through the process. Was a pleasure to be part of your purchase. Take care and always feel free to call with any questions!

Ellen  in Calgary
Ellen in Calgary

Home inspection

We had James inspect our new house and he did an awesome job! He is very detail oriented and put everything into terms you can understand. Always has a smile on his face! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!

Thanks Ellen, Hope all goes well with that attic! Always funny seeing crazy stuff that people do to there homes like that downspout fitting being used as a bathroom exhaust duct! It always amazes me. Feel free to call anytime if you have any questions or need further help. Was great meeting you the other day. All the best and thanks for the kind words of encouragement!

Tristan Euzen from Calgary
Tristan Euzen from Calgary

Home Inspection

We had James working for us on two home inspections. James did a very thorough job and took the time to discuss with us every significant existing and potential issues with the house, before sending us a very detailed report.
We highly recommend his services.

More about Frontline Home Inspections

Here at Frontline Home Inspections we know how important this stage of the purchase process is to you. That is why we take the time needed to properly and accurately inform and educate you about what you are purchasing. We do not rush through any part of the inspection process ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Calgary?