Milton Hardwood Floors

Joanne in Milton
Joanne in Milton

Hardwood Install On Upper Level

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!
Ed was very helpful in helping me choose the right hardwood for my home. It looks Awesome...Thanks to Devon and his team. I would highly recommend Milton Hardwood. They are a Fantastic group of people!!!

Thank you Joanne, I will pass on the good works to Devon! Enjoy your floors, Ed

Ermes  in Milton
Ermes in Milton

Hardwood Flooring on the Upper Level

Milton Hardwood really came through for me. Quality service, workmanship and material. Ed, Belle and David's crew work well together to ensure customer satisfaction. Great team work!!
I highly recommend Milton Hardwood Floors.

So sorry for my late response to your review. I just noticed this was overlooked. Our apologies. We thank you kindly for your positive review, we lost appreciate it! We hope you are enjoying your hardwood floors!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Hardwood install on upper level of home

From the dealing with Belle at the showroom to install at my home, it was a pleasure. The quality of workmanship and cleanliness of the install was great. Could not be happier with the completed work.

Thank you for your comments. Makes us happy knowing another valued customer is pleased! Thank you, from the Milton Hardwood Team

Susan A in Milton
Susan A in Milton

Kitchen Renovation

I am a about to begin a kitchen renovation and decided to go back to Milton Hardwood because of the great experience I had before. The experience this time was no different. Belle is patient, knowledgeable and eager to help you find a floor that fits your needs and budget. They have a variety of different styles and prices for you to choose from. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for the comments. I will let Belle know the kind words written about her. Belle takes her work serious and is the Queen of Customer satisfaction! Thank you, from the Milton Hardwood team.

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Hardwood Flooring

we started our project back in oct to install hardwood in our house (both floors). We mostly research online and came across Milton Hardwood reviews on home star. so went there on a Friday when store was about to close. However Balla was really helpful. She took her time to understand our needs , budget and answered all of our questions , even though it meant for her to stay a little longer that day. From that day on there were few more meetings and she came by to our house to do measurement. We were really impressed by her professionalism, attention to detail and keen interest in her work. She gave us helpful advice and guide us through the selection process. afterward we checked out few other places but we were already sold and we went ahead with Milton Hardwood due to Bella is excellent service. we were not wrong with the decision and we are very satisfied with hardwood , installation and customer service provided. Thank you Milton Hardwood.

Wow! Belle will love to read this when I tell her about this review. We hope you are enjoying your beautiful floors. Have a great spring and summer! from the Milton Staff

Caledon customer in Caledon
Caledon customer in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Customer Service

Belle was so helpful and knowledgeable in explaining how to maintain our newly installed hardwood flooring. She took the time to explain everything in detail which is a rarity these days in customer service. If you need hardwood flooring or have questions regarding your floor, just call Belle.

I just showed Belle this review and it put a yet another smile on her face. I can not lie and say we aren't surprised. All our customers adore her. Thank you for this review. Enjoy your floors for years to come! from the Milton Hardwood team

A head above real estate in Milton
A head above real estate in Milton

Home renovation

What a great experience! We purchased an older home and needed new floors throughout. Belle and Jesse were amazing at handleing our initial needs and kept in close contact right until the end. Joe, and his crew, did an incredible job on installing the flooring.
Well worth every penny!!

Thank you for your business! Enjoy your floors! Have a wonderful spring and summer!

Scott in Milton
Scott in Milton

Great

Great product, we have used them in both houses. Great service from the team helping to choose the right floor, allowing us to take home many different samples to get it right.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Patrick M in Milton
Patrick M in Milton

Hardwood Floors

Fantastic service from top to bottom. The installers were extremely professional and I am very satisfied with the work. Belle in the office was a pleasure to deal with and really helped with measuring and colour selection. Milton Hardwood is the only stop you need for your flooring.

We are so happy that you are enjoying your new floors. We appreciate you taking the time and posting a review! We will let Belle know of your kind words. Be sure to contact us for any floor questions or floor maintenance tips you may need. Best regards, Olivana at Milton Hardwood Floors

Private User reviews Milton, ON

A job well done

Great experience. Belle was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting us in selecting the right product. Our installer Jerry was experienced and did a great job. Very satisfied. We would definitely recommend.

Thank you for your review. Very much appreciated! I will pass on the great comments to Belle and Jerry. Enjoy your new hardwood floors! All the best. From the Milton Hardwood Team.

More about Milton Hardwood Floors

With over 40 years of combined expertise, at Milton Hardwood Floors we pride ourselves in providing one on one home town service. Our volume purchasing power enables us to pass on the savings to our customers.

Installation of Hardwood,Laminate,Cork ,Leather Floors. Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Cork,Leather Tiles, LVT,
Touch up Kits, stains,