Milton Hardwood Floors

Evan in Burlington
Evan in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement floors

I used Milton hardwood when I built my house 9 yrs ago, as I respect their honesty & workmanship, I of coarse continued with them to finish my basement project. Milton Hardwood floors carry many beautiful variety of hard wood products that I trust to use in my house that is safe & reliable for my family to enjoy for many years. I appreciate the care & knowledge they have. Definitely recommend them.
Thank you Eddie!

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We hope you enjoy your hardwood Floors for years to come. We appreciate your business!

Nancy in Oakville
Nancy in Oakville

Bedrooms replaced carpets with hardwood

I dealt with Belle throughout from the quote initiation process to the hardwood installation. She was able to immediately identify the existing wood on the 1st floor as I wanted the same hardwood for the bedrooms and closets on the 2nd floor. Belle was pleasant and very professional. She went above and beyond to ensure that the dust in my home would be minimized considering that the work got done during the winter. The actual installation was fast, efficient and very clean. They arrived on time in the morning and finished later in the evening if necessary to stay on schedule. My floors look amazing! I highly recommend Milton Hardwood and I encourage you to ask for Belle's assistance.

What an amazing review to read this morning. We are so grateful for your business and very happy your pleased. I will make sure Belle reads this review when she is back in the store tomorrow. She truly cares about each customer she serves and is very knowledgeable when it comes to anything hardwood. Have a fantastic spring! Thank you for such an awesome review!

Kyle in Milton
Kyle in Milton

Upstairs floor

Milton Hardwood Floors were easy to work with, quick to respond to question and did a great job. Installer showed up right on time, respected our house (including cutting outside). We are considering Milton Hardwood for another job soon.

Thank you for this recommendation and thank you for your valued business. Please call us anytime for all your hardwood needs or questions. Enjoy your floors.

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

New Kitchen Floor

Wanted to put a Vinyl floor over existing tile, was told by everyone I couldn't because eventually the grout lines would show through. These guys had a product that they told me would do the job so I purchased the product and had them install it. Looks absolutely fantastic. The guys doing the install showed up on time and did a phenomenal job of the installation. I asked if it was possible do the baseboards and trim while they were there, just to save me doing it. The quoted me a price, I agreed to it, and they did that work as well. This is the 3rd time I have used Milton Hardwood now for product but the first install. Top shelf on all counts, and I would highly recommend them

Thank you for this great review. We are happy that our hardwood professionals were able to help you with your Reno needs. Enjoy your new floors for years to come! Sincerely, The team at Milton Hardwood Floors.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Maple hardwood installed

Had Milton Hardwood supply and install maple hardwood floors with a clear finish throughout the first floor of our house. Job was done efficiently in two days. The hardwood looks great. Richard was very helpful. Thanks!

Happy to hear you are enjoying your new floors. Thank you for this great review. We will be sure to pass on the words to Richard. Thank you for your business. Best regards, Milton Hardwood Floors

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Oiled Hardwood Floors

We bought beautiful handscraped oiled hardwood floors for our home reno project. The floors look fantastic and we were able to get a very fair price from Milton Hardwood Floors. Their pricing could not be beat.

However, we relied on the expertise of Milton Hardwood Floors to explain some of the pros and cons of our flooring options. We explained where in our house the flooring would go (throughout the main floor) and not once did anyone tell us how difficult it would be to get cleaning products for these floors. Not only that, we were given floor cleaner from Milton Hardwood Floors that is NOT APPROPRIATE for our flooring. We felt very misinformed.

Overall, do your own research and remember, as nice and friendly as sales associates are, their job is to sell not inform.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Hardwood purchase

We just ordered and received our hardwood from Milton Hardwood. We received great service and the flooring arrived exactly when we needed it by. Service was great and the prices were the best we could find in our area!

It was our pleasure. Thank you! Very pleased that you are enjoying your floors. I will pass on the kind words to the rest of the team! Thank you for your business.

KAL in Milton
KAL in Milton

Whole Home Hardwood

Wow! I was so overwhelmed when I started this project. Trying to pick the exact flooring to suit my family’s needs while trying to coordinate the colours. I was frustrated and not able to make a decision. I tried Milton Hardwood and there I Met Belle! I cannot say enough good things about my experience and how she stepped me through the entire process. Extremely helpful and patient! My home is complete and I cannot believe the transformation!!

Such an amazing review! Thank you! Yes, Belle surely makes things happen when it comes to all things hard wood flooring. We thank you so much for your business. We always enjoy seeing pictures of the end product, so if you can, please do send us some pictures or post on this review! I will pass on this review to Belle. Kind regards, from all of us at Milton Hardwood Floors.

Milton Hardwood Floors in Milton
Milton Hardwood Floors in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Excellent flooring products and service from Belle at Milton Hardwood Floors.

Belle was terrific to work with and we are very happy with the Vintage Engineered Hardwood flooring that we purchased. We drove 4 hours to pick up our flooring and everything was ready for us as promised. Thanks Belle.
C & L Leger

Thank you for this review. We are glad you are happy with your purchase. I will pass on this review to Belle. We would love to see how your project turned out. Send us some pics when you can! Thank you for your valued business. From the Milton Hardwood Team

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Laminate Flooring

We're so happy with how our family room turned out, we're doing our living room too. Belle is very pleasant to deal with. Her selection is incredible, service impeccable and prices unbeatable.
Thanks to our friend Sheila for referring us.

Happy New Year and thank you for writing this review. Much appreciated! We hope you are enjoying your new floors . Thank you for your business! From the Milton Hardwood Floor Team.

More about Milton Hardwood Floors

With over 40 years of combined expertise, at Milton Hardwood Floors we pride ourselves in providing one on one home town service. Our volume purchasing power enables us to pass on the savings to our customers.

Installation of Hardwood,Laminate,Cork ,Leather Floors. Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Cork,Leather Tiles, LVT,
Touch up Kits, stains,