Patioline - Hot Tubs, Patio And More

Mike Jones in Calgary
Mike Jones in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Caldera Spa purchased and delivered

I bought a Caldera spa through Patioline 3 months ago. The spa has been amazing. The hydrotherapy masage has been doing wonders for arthritis. My pain has subsided and my range of motion has increased. I wanted to thank Brian and his helper for the promtness on the delivery and going the extra mile to make our install happen.Thank you very much.

More about Patioline - Hot Tubs, Patio And More

Patioline - Forever Outdoor Furniture, Calgary carries the highest grade and most comfortable furniture on the market including Tropitone, Barlow Tyrie, Three-Birds, and Woodard patio furniture . All or our Wicker, teak, stainless steel is low maintenance and weather resistant, every with our harsh Canadian winters. Our Quality and Service ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Calgary?