Winmar

RCH in Guelph
RCH in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Foundation Leak Repair

We hired Winmar to repair a foundation leak at the side of our house. They agreed to coordinate their work with another contractor doing landscaping in the same area. The project was started and then halted because Winmar had underestimated the difficulty of the work required. After a few hours the crew was ordered to stop further work and left the site for the weekend. Since we were not presented with an acceptable solution to complete the repairs on the following Monday and time became a critical factor, we finished the work ourselves. We requested and received a full refund of our initial deposit. Overall a very disappointing experience. We would not recommend this company.

Winston Thomas in Kitchener
Winston Thomas in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

They completed the restoration of my home after a flood in record time and with a smile!

I was reccomended to Winmar by my Insurance Broker after my basement flooded due to a faulty washing machine. Their Project Manager Neil Cousineau was at my home 45 minutes after my call and kept me well informed of the progress and steps to be taken during the process. I thought it would take 2 months but I was back in my home 23 days after the flood. Their crew of Steve, Adam, Amy were polite, courteous and very hardworking as were the subtrades they used for the flooring. A big thanks to Rhonda Speek, Winmar's Contents Specialist, who treated my items as if they were hers and the amazing capability of their Esporta machine which was able to restore my grandma's precious quilts! Thank you soooo much for helping us through this stressful time!