Space Age Shelving And Design

Reviews for Space Age Shelving And Design

dorothygagnon in Oshawa
dorothygagnon in Oshawa

Closet Installation

I was very impressed with the work that space-age shelving did with installing our closet. I had an appointment the next day after calling and in two weeks, as promised it was installed. Harry, who came for the initial appointment knew exactly what I wanted and had some good suggestions. The installation was exactly on time and was completed in about four hours. I was really pleased with the service and the quality of the materials used. I would definitely recommend them and use them again for future projects

Cathy D from Old Toronto
Cathy D from Old Toronto
14 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Functional Basement Shelving

Located 3200 Ridgeway Drive, #2, Mississauga. I needed a practical and high quality solution for shelving in a basement room to organize a range of personal items: documents, family heirlooms, sports equipment and seasonal decorations. In other words, the usual mishmash one has to store, and hopefully find easily when needed. I found Space Age Shelving in an online search for Metro Shelving, a product which I'd bought previously. Mary spent considerable time working with me, talking through options and sending sketches. Mary knows her products, is responsive, has good insight and was a great advisor on this project.
I ended up buying a different product than I planned, which Mary recommended: a steel modular system that attaches to the wall. It was installed this week, and it works perfectly. Highly recommend this service.

Thank you.
I am glad that you are happy with the freedomrail system.
It was a pleasure working with you.

4 reviews Limon, CO

closet organizers

We contracted Space Age Shelving to build organizers for four closets. Neil came, took the measurements, put it on paper as a visual concept. The quotation was given to us and we placed the order. The organizers were installed on the promised date.

4 reviews Limon, CO

closet organizers

I contracted our closet organizers to Space Age Shelving.
Neil was good, prompt and dedicated. Neil came, took measurements, gave me a drawing of the finished product. The work was done on time and as promised.

Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Streetsville?