Ontario Sunshine Services Inc

Reviews for Ontario Sunshine Services Inc

Erin in Ottawa
Erin in Ottawa

Basement windows

We highly recommend Penny, Don and the installation team for Ontario Sunshine. This is the second set of windows they have done for us and we have been very pleased with their products and services both times. The installers did their work with minimal disruption and were very tidy. The finishing work was done very professionally.

Their communications and follow-up are first rate. You won't be left guessing or looking for more info. Give Penny and Don a call, you won't be sorry!

WOW, thank you Erin for such a wonderful review! Your loyalty as a customer is greatly appreciated and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our installers!

regret

I used the company because the owner /sales person was nice to talk to, however I regret with my choice of the company after they installed the windows I ordered. There were two workers who did the installation. They were not professional. One window was big and heavy and to be installed on second floor. I was so worried that the guy would fall any minute, as he did not have protection harness and he was not strong enough to handle the window, and I had to lend my hands for the work. The finishing job did horrible- the seals were patched rough & ugly that I have been embarrassed to let guest to see. A big regret `0`

I'm sorry to hear that your experience wasn't a positive one. We're known for our exceptional attention to detail and we apologize if that wasn't the case. This is the first I'm hearing of this so please contact our office and the owner will personally go out and address any issues with you. Again, we apologize and look forward to hearing from you.
Penny and Don

Replacement and Repair of Northstar Windows

The first job Sunshine services did for me involved the repair and replacement of a large, smashed window. Their estimate was the lowest of the 4 quotes I had requested and much lower than the company that had recently installed all 28 windows at the triplex. The job was done to my complete satisfaction but in addition to this service, what impressed me greatly was the way the lady in the office handled me as the customer. She convinced me that they appreciated my business and were anxious to make sure I was happy that I had chosen them to do the job. That was 3 years ago so when I needed repair to a small bathroom window, I phoned the original installer and was told that they no longer represented that company so they could no longer obtain the parts in order to honour the contract. I looked up my old repair bill and phoned Sunshine. Once more, I was impressed with how my request for help was handled by their office and once again, Don provided service that deserved mentioning to anyone needing such service.
I have been a property owner and landlord in Ottawa for over 20 years and have had the need for many services. Sunshine Services is a family business that deserves solid consideration when a customer is in need of the skills they provide.

Thank you so much Doug and Martina! We strive to meet our customer's needs and we're very happy that we met yours. Thanks again for such a great review!

Windows

The owner seemed very patient & detail oriented, that was the reason I used the co. However, the installers (2persons) so unprofessional. One time the guy had such difficult time to set the big arched window on my 2nd floor, I was so worried that he or the window could fall off to ground, so I came and gave extra hands. The finish of the interior work were so rough that I has been ashamed to show my windows to guests. Later on I found out that the owner did not gave me right info on choice of windows and installations.

I'm very disappointed to hear of your experience. I'm a little shocked as our installers always go the extra mile to make sure the homeowner has a great experience. I sincerely apologize if this wasn't the case. Large shaped windows can be a bit cumbersome and do make homeowners a little uneasy but rest assured, our installers have been doing this for years without incident. In regards to the interior finish, had we known this at the time the owner personally would have gone out and corrected any issues until you were 100% satisfied as we don't normally collect the final balance due until this is the case. I appreciate your feedback and really hope you reach out to us so that we can discuss this further and address any issues with the concerned party. Again, I sincerely apologize for your experience and hope to hear from you.
Penny

613-224-2521
38 Auriga Drive, Suite 200
Ottawa
K2E 8B7

We used Ontario Sunshine over a 3 year period to replace all the windows in our home. The Northstar window is an excellent product. Don and his wife, Penny, were a pleasure to deal with. Knowledgeable, professional and accommodating. The installer crew, led by Mario (for all installations) was thorough, polite and their work is of excellent quality.

It is difficult to find good contractors who provide good products and service. Ontario Sunshine proved to us 3 times in 3 years that they are a company of high integrity and quality; a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Brian for such a wonderful review! Your loyalty as a customer is also greatly appreciated and we're sure you'll enjoy your new windows for many years to come. It was a pleasure and we'll pass along your kind words to our installers. Thanks again for such a great review! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Chelsea Park in Toronto
Chelsea Park in Toronto

windows

Don and Penny are the best window experts I have ever met. Both are super super meticulous and aim for perfection. I trust them totally. They are very professional and kind. They are perfect!

North Star windows installed

The two gentlemen who came to remove the existing window and install new North Star windows were very professional, gentle and polite. My wife and I were pleased with their good manners. The work was completed in two days. They did an excellent thorough job. They cleaned the three rooms and vacuumed. So far we are very much satisfied and will wait and see how the windows survive the winter.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're sure you'll enjoy your new windows for many years to come! Don & Penny

R Plante in Ottawa
R Plante in Ottawa

Windows and door

Third time using sunshine windows and doors. Always friendly, courteous and on-time. The installers have always been very professional and friendly and any follow up questions we ever had were quickly taken care of by Don or Penny. No hesitation in recommending this company.

Your loyalty as a customer is greatly appreciated Robert! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Always a pleasure! Don & Penny

Bruce in Ottawa
Bruce in Ottawa
1 review Embrun, ON

Patio doors

Excellent service from initial phone contact to door installation. Called to inquire on a Saturday of a long weekend, had the quote within minutes. Called on the tuesday to confirm we were still interested, set up a home visit for the next day. Patio door ordered delivered and installed before the end of the month at a time that was convenient to us.

Thanks for the great review Bruce! I'm sure you'll enjoy your new patio door for many years to come. It was a pleasure!

Pierre in Ottawa
Pierre in Ottawa

Window replacement

Quote price was very competitive. The description of products and installation provided during the quote matched the actual products and installation. Work and products were of excellent quality. Employees were professional, meticulous and pleasant.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?