Metro Karges Appliances

Melissa in Kitchener
Melissa in Kitchener
7 reviews North York, ON

Microwave Repair

I took my panasonic microwave to get it repaired at Metro Karges last year after it stopped working and started smoking. They fixed it within a week and I felt the charges were appropriate. We had another problem with it afterwards and when I took it back to have it looked at again, they did a quick repair and there was no charge. Although it was inconvenient to not have to bring it in twice for repair, I was glad that they could fix it and that I did not have to spend $800 on a new microwave. We have not had any trouble with it for over 6 months now.