Custom Carpentry

Janice in Hamilton
Janice in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Composite Deck

Kyle from custom Carpentry came I'm and gave us a quote. There quote was in the middle of the contractors we contacted.
The deck that he designed and built for us was more then we expected, we love what it's done to our yard. Him and his partner always looked professional and cleaned up at the end of everyday.

Grandview
Grandview
3 reviews Brooks, AB

Kitchen Renovation

I hired them as my main contractor for my kitchen renovation and to provide me with custom cabinets and granite top, with a nice stained color, and I had a few things in mind that I wanted, such as design texture and molding added to the cabinets and upon telling the workers what I had in mind, they said it was no problem and a few days later provided me with 3 choices that they had in mind that they thought i would like. it took them approx a week before they initially started which i thought was a long gap, but once they were started and finished the project i was well pleased, the final product was very custom, and i always get compliments and my nice kitchen with stainless steel appliances