Ecowater Systems

Joy S. from Georgetown
Joy S. from Georgetown
10 reviews Georgetown, ON

water systems

After buying my new house in the country, I had many, many water problems. Finally found Ecowater, and solved my problems. Clint is just outstanding, practically adopted me he was out here so much. Discovered my existing water softener had been frozen (before we bought), so replaced it. Had to change the drainage from my sump pump (which also didn't work due to freezing), replace the pumps, clean out the sump pit, dig up my yard to drain the pit properly... just a ton of work. And Clint did all of it, with Ugo's help occasionally. Amazing! Super friendly and trustworthy...and this spring he's going to crawl into my cistern to clean and seal it. I'd be lost without this company. And Charisse is a friendly and super efficient receptionist!

D from Mississauga
D from Mississauga

Water Softener Repair

I would never set foot in Eco Water Halton again. If you are looking for quality service, go to the Kitchener location. I asked Eco Water Halton to replace a stripped gear, they sold me a kit that didn't include the very gear I needed. When I brought this to their attention, they wouldn't return my calls. I would have exchanged for the proper part. I'm now considering other options with this mess. Other Eco Water locations have a low opinion of the Halton operation. If you want good service and no hassles, go to the Kitchener location.

Hi D,

I am sorry to hear about your bad interaction with our company. We assure you, along with everyone, we always strive to ensure your needs are met and your product are working in its best efficiency. We appreciate the comment and feedback and we are sorry for any inconvenience.

7 reviews Beamsville, ON

service

Just wanted to add to my previous review. Year after year, Clint from Ecowater has provided fabulous service. I continue to use his services and am happy to recommend him to others.

thank you very much. We appreciate your business and support Cheryl. All the best.

7 reviews Beamsville, ON

Water filteration and purification system

They were quick to install it, however, after installation service has been non existent after several telephone calls and 2 emails. Only 1 response to an email with no resolution or an offer to come and look at issue or to set up a date and time. Not even a phone call. The system was installed October 2010 and is not working properly.
Update: Received an email from the owner July 4th and he came out to evaluate the problem on the 5th! And this he did before he knew about my HomeStars review. Apparently, there was miscommunication between him, a friend who was trying to help and myself. So glad that my issue is being resolved. Clint was extremely helpful and took the time to explain the problem and was willing to listen to me.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for the comment Cheryl. We appreciate your continued support.

Cathy in Oakville
Cathy in Oakville

Cleaned & serviced my filtration system in my home

Called me back right away, worked around our busy schedule, and was very tidy, professional and pleasant. He called after to ensure we were not having any problems, great service, great follow-up

thank you for your support Cathy. We appreciate it always.

- Clint

More about Ecowater Systems

Ecowater Halton has been locally and family owned and operated since 1985. We are the factory service depot for Pentair/ Myers products and all the many brands of Ecowater. We look after the Halton and Peel region. We service well water pumps, sump pumps, septic pumps and well repairs. As ...