Rockbrune Brothers Ltd

Jeff in Whitby
Jeff in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Moving truck and loading

Had a lot of people come through and estimate for the job of moving our stuff. Wally came out, ran me through the process and gave me a competitive quote. Moving day went smooth and the guys, albeit a little rough around the edges, were nice to have and took care or making sure everything was safe loading, unloading and on the truck. I have already recommended Rockbrune to friends and they did the same good job there.

local moving

My family hired Rockbrune Brothers from Barrie, who did a fantastic job. Right from our first conversation on the phone. The Sales person came through my home, which the others would not. He explained the service they provide with tips on how to make the move take less time, which then becomes cheaper for us. I have moved many time before with some bad moves, also some good ones. This is by far the best move ever. They are also a HUGE supporter of charity events and fundraising around this community. I see their trucks at many functions. This was why I originally called them.

Amy Hannouche from Oshawa
Amy Hannouche from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Local Move

We recently moved using Rockbrune Brothers in Oshawa. Would not recommend to anyone. They arrived with a truck that was way too small, so our move had to be split up. The movers themselves were just kids, some of which, it was thier first week moving. Everything was scratched, they really didn't care about our furniture. Spend a few extra bucks, and get another mover.

Natasha in Canmore
Natasha in Canmore
1 review Canmore, AB

Residencial from Ontario to Alberta

HORRIBLE!!! DO NOT choose them for your movers. Un-true throughout the process, no communication, over quoted, lost 3 boxes of our belongings, didn't care about anything besides getting paid. Do not use.

Donna W. in Pickering
Donna W. in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Moving furniture to 5 different locations!

Rockbrune did a fabulous job for us when my mother passed away and we had to empty her apartment in short order. Everyone in the office was pleasant to deal with and efficient. The three fellas who moved us did a stellar job with no damage to anything, and they were very accommodating. It was a somewhat unusual move because after they emptied the apartment, they had to deliver pieces to 5 different addresses, as well as move things around at two of those locations. They didn't stop for a break, or lunch, and finished in under six hours. They were awesome, and we were very appreciative of their efforts, attitude, and professionalism. Thank you very much Rockbrune Bros.

Lu E - The Blue Mountains
Lu E - The Blue Mountains
8 reviews L1S3Y5, ON

Move from Ajax to Toronto apartment

On Thursday about noon, I contacted Rockbrune about a move for the next day. The short notice was because my originally scheduled moving company never bothered to show up on Thursday. Emily was extremely helpful over the phone and arranged the move for the next morning. The two movers worked quickly and efficiently, and were very friendly. Rockbrune really came through for me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again myself.

Moving

"Our move was totally stress-free and quite enjoyable thanks to the excellent individuals from Rockbrune who packed, loaded and unloaded us. They went out of their way to take great care with our property."

Kelly in Barrie
Kelly in Barrie

Residential move

3 young men worked very hard and politely asked questions. I was very pleased with the outcome and feel I received value for the expense. After the move I called Rockbrune management to give recognition to the young men as it was well deserved. I will recommend Rockbrune Brothers Movers Ltd.

More about Rockbrune Brothers Ltd

Rockbrune Brothers Ltd is a long time family run business.

Ajax Local Moving
We understand that even a local move in Ajax can be stressful. That's why we want to take the pressure off of you and deal with all the small
details. Its time you got an affordable move option in Ajax.
Long Distance Moving
When you're moving long distance from or to Ajax, our main goal is to give you a peace of mind knowing your belonging will arrive safely.
We have expert movers that will carry out the entire move process seamlessly and give you the best service.
International Moving
We are proficient in completing international moves from the start to finish. We are knowledgeable in the customs, rules, and guidelines for
international moving. We will also ensure your belongings are kept safe throughout the journey.
Office Moving
If you're moving your office in the Ajax area we offer affordable rates for your commercial needs. Our main priority for office moves is to
minimise the downtime for your business so we will get everything done with as little disruption as possible.
Moving Services
We offer service for all of the Durham region including Ajax, Oshawa, Whitby, Markham and Pickering!
- Need Packing? We Can Do the Packing For You!
- Free In-house Estimates. We Guarantee Our Rates!
- Dedicated Moving Coordinator to Help You During Your Moving Journey; All Our Staff Are Bonded.
- Professional Movers Since 1920
- We Have the Right Equipment to Move All Size Homes; Studios, Condos & Houses.
- Safe & Secure Protection Options For Your Move.

Our History:
As well known movers today, the story of the Rockbrune Brothers began in the 1920’s.Farming was a tough way to make a living. This
way of life was even more difficult for a young man with dreams of someday getting off the farm. Robert Rockbrune was a restless
teenager working on his families land just outside Perth, Ontario. One day he packed up what little belongings he had and headed to a
job in Oshawa, a city that was booming in the automotive industry. As the 20’s came to a close, Robert met Robina, who soon became his
wife. In the years ahead, he and Robina started a family, eventually having seven children, two daughters and five sons - “Mom and Dad
were pretty resourceful”, he says. “You had to be back then. It was not a time to live, it was a time to survive.” They hauled hay for
farmers, goods from the CP railway and whatever else they could. As word spread about City Cartage, the company grew. Towards the end
of the 40’s and into the 50’s the post war boom saw a huge growth in business so, they added more trucks. They also received
permission from the government for moving goods outside of the Oshawa area. They charged $2.00 an hour, which was enough to pay the
bills and their staff.
As the sons grew older, they joined the family business. Today three of them, Robert, William, and Joseph, still run the company.
Six of Robert and Robina’s grandchildren also help lead Rockbrune Bros. Movers and their offices in Oshawa, Ajax, Newmarket, and
Barrie into the next generation.