Rockbrune Brothers Ltd

4loneys
4loneys
1 review Peterborough, ON

Moving Company

Moving the house hold items they did an excellent job, no damage, and came within the quote given

Good afternoon Doug,
Thank you for the kind review. We're glad to hear that you're happy with how your move went and hope you have a great time building new adventures in your new home!

rhonda-brown
rhonda-brown
1 review Hamilton, ON

Whitby to Ancaster

The men worked sreatidly and hard. I didn’t I hear any swearing and they kept the music low. The driver(who’s name I can’t recall) kept the men organize and on task. Highly recommend this organization. Thank you for your professionalism. Rhonda Brown

Good morning Rhonda,

We're happy to hear that you were happy with your move! Your drivers name was Rob and he will be happy to hear that you noticed him keeping his helpers on task.
Thank you kindly for your review! We hope you have great adventures ahead in your new home in Ancaster!

Stephen H.
Stephen H.
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Cross Canada move to BC

Am a bit upset; some wrong items moved which are heavy = uneeded costs and unsure if all yellow/green flagged items actually got loaded. I was in hospital so my cousin showed up to assist for me. #1)cannot find wheels for my Invacare hospital bed - asked Don where they were but can't locate them.
#2)my cousin seen the hutch for the computer desk, but not sure if the desk-bottom got pulled apart and put in a wardrobe. The 'desk' fits my disability needs perfectly - disappointing.j

Good afternoon Stephen,

We're sorry to hear about your disappointment with your move. Initially your move was a bit difficult even for us as the first time a driver showed up everything was everywhere in your apartment and things weren't packed as they were suppose to be, we weren't able to get in touch with you and the landlord was being very difficult. After finally getting in touch with you we were able to reschedule and get out to pack and pickup your belongings. We did follow the instructions which you had left (after finding out about it) and were able to continue with your move.

Bill has since been out of the office as he came down with Pneumonia and has yet to come back. Once he returns we will further look into this and provide you with a proper outcome as we would hate to have you not have the wheels to your hospital bed.

Please let us know if you locate the bottom portion of your desk.

Thank you for the review.

carol.leighton999
carol.leighton999

Two moves.

Great guys. Smooth, smart, courteous and understanding. Have hired them for a 3rd move. (Then hopefully we’ll be done for many years). I’ll moss them though!!

Good morning Carol,

Thank you so much for the review we've enjoyed having you as our customer and very happy to know that each move has gone smoothly for you as moving is already stressful enough.
We will miss you too!

ormond.jd
ormond.jd
1 review Halifax, NS

Move into a new apartment in a new city

Very happy with all aspects of the service. Clear and comprehensive estimates. Very courteous service from all departments during the process, which included 5 months of storage while my apartment was being completed. In all, could not have asked for better care during a challenging transition.

Good afternoon John,

We're happy to hear that you are happy with how everything went! Thank you for your fabulous review and we hope you have great adventures with your new place in Halifax, NS

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

MY GO TO COMPANY FOR MOVING FURNITURE

I MANUFACTURE HIGH QUALITY FURNITURE EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE OPTICAL INDUSTRY.
I SHIP MY FURNITURE ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA AND REQUIRE A PAD WRAPPED MOVING SERVICE.
I HAVE USED ROCKBRUNE BROTHER'S ALMOST EXCLUSELY FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS FOR THIS TYP OF SERVICE.
CONSEQUENTLY, I KNOW MANY OF THE DRIVERS AND THEIR HELPERS AND I HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE VERY HELPFUL, CONSCIENTIOUS AND CAREFUL
THEY TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AT BOTH ENDS AND MY CLIENTS APPRECIATE
THE WAY THE FURNITURE IS HANDLED.

Good afternoon Brian,

Thank you so much for showing the appreciation of this business!
We look forward to the many more years ahead!

E & S McBurney in Utopia
E & S McBurney in Utopia
1 review Utopia, ON

Moving Challenge-Ontario to Nova Scotia

Recently our son moved to NS, as we're downsizing it seemed like a good opportunity to furnish his home. Rockbrune was able to accommodate our small move at an incredible price. We were going to try to do it ourselves! Thanks to Rockbrune the pressure is off and everyone is happy!

Good afternoon E & S McBurney,
We're thrilled that you were happy with our services and glad that we were able to eliminate the pressure from you!
Thank you for your kind review!
Have an awesome day

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Long Distance

I hire Rockbrune Brothers for my on a referral as I was moving from Bowmanville to Alberta. They were very friendly and organised as they were also picking up another move for Saskatchewan. Jason kept me up to date as to when he would be arriving, which was a relief as moving is stressful enough with out having to worry about that. I move a lot for my job and I will definitely be using Rockbrune Brothers again!!!!

Thank you for the great review!
We're glad your experience with us was good and stress free!
Jason is one of our top drivers and is always doing an awesome job!
We look forward to hearing from you again with your next move 😊

jculley
jculley
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Move

Very helpful and efficient. On time and worked carefully. Very pleasant from first contact to end. Would recommend for sure and use again.

Good afternoon,

We're glad to hear that you had a great move from begining to end! Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review!
Have a great day 😊

John
John
1 review Oshawa, ON

Moving

Very professional work. They worked very efficiently finishing 4 hours before scheduled and were great to work with. Thank you

We thank you for allowing us to be of service to you with your move and are happy to know that you were pleased with how well it all went!

Thank you and have a great day!

More about Rockbrune Brothers Ltd

Rockbrune Brothers Ltd is a long time family run business.

***

Our History: As well known movers today, the story of the Rockbrune Brothers began in the 1920’s.Farming was a tough way to make a living. This way of life was even more difficult for a young man with dreams of someday getting off the farm. Robert Rockbrune was a restless teenager working on his families land just outside Perth, Ontario. One day he packed up what little belongings he had and headed to a job in Oshawa, a city that was booming in the automotive industry. As the 20’s came to a close, Robert met Robina, who soon became his wife. In the years ahead, he and Robina started a family, eventually having seven children, two daughters and five sons - “Mom and Dad were pretty resourceful”, he says. “You had to be back then. It was not a time to live, it was a time to survive.” They hauled hay for farmers, goods from the CP railway and whatever else they could. As word spread about City Cartage, the company grew. Towards the end of the 40’s and into the 50’s the post war boom saw a huge growth in business so, they added more trucks. They also received permission from the government for moving goods outside of the Oshawa area. They charged $2.00 an hour, which was enough to pay the bills and their staff.

***

As the sons grew older, they joined the family business. Today three of them, Robert, William, and Joseph, still run the company. Six of Robert and Robina’s grandchildren also help lead Rockbrune Bros. Movers and their offices in Oshawa, Ajax, Newmarket, and Barrie into the next generation.

****

We offer local and long distance moving services. Contact us today for your free in home consultation.