Westcoast Moulding & Millwork Ltd

Moldings / Mouldings
18810 96 Avenue Surrey BC V4N 3R1
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Surrey  >  Westcoast Moulding & Millwork Ltd

Reviews for Westcoast Moulding & Millwork Ltd

Nathan Morris  in Langley Township
Nathan Morris in Langley Township
1 review Langley Township, BC

disappointed

We bought mouldings from westcoast on 2 occasions. we were happy with the product quality and the customer service until our recent purchase. I decided to pay extra ($100) to have the materials delivered to our house. The delivery arrived short materials. I attempted to contact westcoast but my calls were not returned. Once I did get through I was told that they would only replace one of the missing lengths of materials and was told that it was my word against the drivers and essentially my fault because I signed for the delivery. Completely skipping the fact that westcoast didn't put enough material on the truck.
so in the end I am out what amounts to a small amount of material but material I paid for none the less. Unfortunately I will not be purchasing anymore material from westcoast over what I viewed as a small issue that they insisted was my fault. For the most part I was happy with my experience until this issue. It is a shame.

Thank you for your response. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with Westcoast, but are pleased that you also experienced good service and quality. We note that the purchase referenced was through a third party. We try very hard to avoid issues, but when they do occur we are typically required to deal with our customers directly, not their customers. In this case a manager was involved in an attempt to come to a workable resolution. Our product is sold FOB our Surrey warehouse, however we do facilitate delivery for an additional fee. Unfortunately once a product is signed by the customer as delivered we can no longer take further responsibility. There is no assignment of blame. There was a claim of two missing pieces, but only one was required to complete the job. As a token of appreciation to our long standing customer we agreed to replace that one piece at no additional charge. Consequently you are able to complete your job at no additional cost. This was discussed with both our customer and you, and it was agreed to be an amicable solution. We are very sorry that you no longer feel this way. However, that piece is still available for pickup. We hope you change your mind and purchase directly or indirectly through us again. We are confident you will be happy with your experience, as you were previously. In fact we will endeavor to make your experience great.
Sincerely, the team at Westcoast Moulding.

Michael Gibson from Langley
Michael Gibson from Langley
12 reviews White Rock, BC

Mouldings for Renovation

We purchased ALL our mouldings for our renovation from Westcoast Moulding - wainscoting, baseboards, coffered ceiling. The sales reps were awesome to deal with, delivery was on-time, and their prices were 1/2 of the box stores for the same product! Anyone picking up material for mouldings should definitely check them out.

Hi Michael we really appreciate the great review. We are so glad to here you had a good experience. Sincerely the team at Westcoast Moulding.

Bev
Bev
1 review Surrey, BC

The Best!

I stopped in 15 minutes before closing on a Friday night, and still got the best service. They went above and beyond, and ended up helping me out for a full 45 minutes after their closing time. They had excellent product knowledge and hand picked everything I needed. These guys Rock! Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the great review glad the team looked after you properly!!!

Philip Sacco in Surrey
Philip Sacco in Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Door casings and mouldings

When it came time to replace the door casings, mouldings and baseboards in my home, I chose Westcoast. I was not disappointed. They had a great selection of baseboards, mouldings and door casings and their prices can not be beat.

Thanks for the kind words we always offer great pricing and service.

The team at Westcoast Moulding.

More about Westcoast Moulding & Millwork Ltd

We are a proud Canadian company committed to industry leading customer service and quality craftsmanship for your home finishing needs. Whether you are a homeowner, renovator/ contractor, builder, architect or design professional, your home finishing requirements are our top priority at Westcoast Moulding & Millwork Limited. Visit our newly renovated ...