Just Right Self Storage

613-567-3333
255, City Centre Ave.
Ottawa
K1R R7

They were very friendly and helpful. Had no problem moving my TV for my to ensure its safety. It was too heavy for me not to drop, they offered a helping hand. Reasonable prices and timely work.

Joselyn Brooksbank in Ottawa
Joselyn Brooksbank in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Storage

I heard about this company from work and ended up going there when I was going over seas. They drove the free moving truck to my place, and then came back to pick it and myself up. They helped me move anything that was too large for me to carry and the office staff was very useful when it came to any questions I had. The building its self is all regulated and the unit was very clean.

More about Just Right Self Storage

Drive thru Storage Facility with skylight along entire length of driveway. State of the Art Security, Climate Control, Access. In the Heart of the City!