Green Unlimited

Chris in Orleans
Chris in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

Lawn looks Great now.

I hired Green Unlimited for some Weed Control and the results were very good. They have a special timing of the treatments to produce higher than normal results and it was true - I am very satisfied with the results. Their price was better than the other estimates I got as well.

They also install Christmas lights too - I think I'll get them to quote that for next year too.

Thank you Chris, we appreciate your review and look forward to treating your lawn again this upcoming season!

More about Green Unlimited

A locally owned and operated Ottawa Lawn Care Company, the Green Unlimited Lawn Care team is committed to providing you with the safest and healthiest lawns in our community, while striving to exceed your expectations! We have been serving the Ottawa area for over 30 years. We provide: lawn care, ...