Mr. Mow It All

Lawn Maintenance
698 Danforth Avenue, Suite 202 Toronto ON M4J 1L1

Reviews for Mr. Mow It All

Snow plowing

Mow it All provide a very very poor job , never on time as they promise in the contract always late by a day or 2 after the snow fall
We had to call & email many many time for them show up
It was a mistake to hire Mow It All to plow the snow at our Church
We will not recommend them at all

Steve
Steve

Leaf removal

Very professional and very reliable . They did an outstanding job - and responded quickly to a last minute change of plan during a busy period . Very impressed and will definitely use them again.

Thank you for the kind words. We're so pleased you are happy with the work. Jen

Garden Leaf Disposal

Every year I hire Mr Mow It All to blow all the leaves in the garden , front and back, and take them all away. Nary a leaf to be seen when they Are done, and I have 2 Butternut trees and an several Chinese Elms and others. I have a 50 ftx200ft lot
Highly recommended
Robert

Thank you for the kind words. We are so pleased you are happy with the work. Looking forward to working with you again.

Lawn Mowing

The crew at Mr. Mow It All always does an excellent job mowing my lawns in the front and back of the house. They also clean up after. I'm very happy with their work.

Fathom in Toronto
Fathom in Toronto

Transformation complete! WOW!

Complete replacement of lawn in back yard. All done as quoted on time! Final result is much better than we hoped. We will definitely call again once we are settled into our new home.

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass them along to the crew.
Jen

Lawn cutting

Our lawn mower quit working, and we decided to get Mr. Mow It All to cut the grass instead of buying a new mower. They are very reliable and do a better job than we did. I only wish we could opt for quieter, less polluting equipment than the gas powered mower, etc that they bring.

Excellent Lawn Service

I would definitely recommend this company, as their lawn maintenance service never dissapoints. The reason for 4 stars out of 5 is due to the less than stellar landscaping division. The quote that we received failed to incorporate our requests despite the high cost. I was left with the impression that the job was too small and, therefore, insignificant.

Great work

The lawn maintenance staff have been conscientious and thorough. The office person took all the time I needed to understand the agreement before I signed on. So far, I am very pleased with the prompt, affordable, and knowledgeable service. Excellent company. The cost listed above is one month property maintenance and fertilizer and weed removal. We are having monthly property maintenance. Connect with them directly to see the services and fees.

Spring Cleanup

I was charged >50% more than quoted for a horrible job (see picture), and now being forced to take this to the Small Claims Court.
When trying to address the issue with the Support staff, the response I received was along the lines of “more hours were needed and more bags were used” than expected. What???
If they can’t quote properly, they should be upfront about it. The manager has not called me back, despite my request on May 12th.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your response. As per my email to you, you had requested a quote which was provided. We estimated a 3-4 hours as per your direction. You mentioned that you had a clean up in the fall had only required 3+ hours. You also mentioned that you could only afford $300 for a total clean up. On the first day of service we did what we could within your budget. You had then called us back to do more work as you were not happy. We were happy to return to complete the job. I understand that you are unhappy with having to pay for the service, however given the condition of the property we would have needed a significant amount more time to improve the look of the site. with regards to the costing we did credit you for the time as well as the cost of the 31 yard waste bags of debris. As per the original estimate you received we only charged your for that time. A total of $375+HST.

Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss
Jennifer
Office Manager

Spring clean up

They did a great job. Also a great team came to my house. Very nice, efficient and very competent. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Very reasonable as well.

More about Mr. Mow It All

We don't just cut your lawn, we groom it. At Mr. Mow It All we specialize in catering to the needs of urban properties. Whether you need your lawn maintained or a new lawn altogether our goal is to be service to which all others are compared. We are your lawn maintenance solution.