Mr. Mow It All

Reviews for Mr. Mow It All

Jillian in Toronto
Jillian in Toronto

Lawn Care / Maintenance

We're on a regular maintenance schedule, and I'm pleased with Mr. Mow It All every time. The fall clean up was done, and the yard is ready for snow. The service has been great, and we've been using the company for the last few years. Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Weekly mowing

I found this company on the internet when I moved in. I thought this company is so reputable but actually such an unreliable company to use. Very bad mowing company. Job not thorough and inexperienced workers. Do not use them. Damages on property.

Good Afternoon

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Mr Mow It All. This is not typical of the level of service we provide to our customers. I would like to speak with you further to try to rectify the situation. If you would like to call the office at 647-560-9185 and ask for Jennifer.

Jennifer
Office Manager

Good Morning

We have attempted to correct the situation and have asked you to reach out to us but after not receiving a response and after a review of our records we can only assume you are not a customer of ours.

Regards
Jennifer

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Lawn care

Reliable weekly lawn service provided all summer even for my very small yard. They keep the place neat and tidy. They solicit feedback and are responsive to suggestions and questions

Lawn care and yard maintenance

I’m extremely pleased with these guys. I have been with them on an ongoing basis for 4 years now when everyone else said they had enough business! No frills, great customer service and good value for your money. They get the job done and one less worry for me.

Lawn and Garden Maintenance

We have worked with Mr. Mow it All for years and are thrilled with the services that they provide. No job is too small or too big for them and they strive to keep their clients happy...great follow-up....professional...always available to answer questions and to provide solutions. Louise is awesome!! Thank you!

Excellent lawn care service

I contacted this company on the Saturday of a long weekend and they called me back the same day. The crew arrived on Tuesday and did a phenomenal job clearing up the very weedy and overgrown lawn at my new house. They were meticulous with their work and they cleaned up nicely after themselves. I could not have been more pleased with the work and I could not recommend them more!

Thanks so much for the excellent review!

snow removal and summer property care

I'm pleased to recommend Mr Mow It All for their excellent and prompt winter snow removal service and their reliable weekly summer lawn and property care. The company is also very responsive to requests for refinements to their work.

Thank you so much for the review! Glad we could help you with your lawn!

Front lawn mow and edge

My front lawn is small with a lot of curved edges, and it was difficult to find a service that did a good job without overcharging. Mr. Mow It All is not just cost effective, but really very good! I was able to customize exactly what I wanted and I'm very happy with their service.

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate it.

mtaylor
mtaylor

First impressions are everything

We had our first appointment with Mr. Mow It All this week. They were prompt and the service was terrific. They actually did way more than I expected (cut grass, did the weed eating, raked, bagged). They were quick, professional and the lawn looks great! Their sign up process is also helpful and easy. I can't wait for them to come back.

Thanks for the great review Marlo!

east yorker in Toronto
east yorker in Toronto

consistently excellent work

Every two weeks a young man comes as scheduled and does a smooth, even cut and carefully trims and edges the lawn. I sometimes don't even know he's come because he never bothers me. Everything is paid by pre-authorized credit card and the card is not charged until the job is done. You always know which day they are coming, and if it's raining they come as soon as possible on a later date. I have three separate lawns, so I consider the price a bargain.

Thanks so much for leaving us this review. We really appreciate the opportunity to work with you!

More about Mr. Mow It All

We don't just cut your lawn, we groom it. At Mr. Mow It All we specialize in catering to the needs of urban properties. Whether you need your lawn maintained or a new lawn altogether our goal is to be service to which all others are compared. We are your lawn maintenance solution.