HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Toronto  >  Mr. Mow It All

Reviews for Mr. Mow It All

I hired Mr. Mow it All because the owner did a great job selling me and his website said everything right. The grass cutting was great, but the clean up was terrible. I sent in photos every week showing the mess that was left behind, but nothing was done about it, save for one week when they didn't charge me (because the cutting too was horrific; imagine your child cutting his own hair, that's what it looked like).

After the 4th week of leaves and pine needles on my lawn and patio, I cancelled my services. I'm sure they were not sorry to see me go.

Mr. Mow it All could benefit from stronger leaf blowers or an owner who returns calls and stands behind his services.

Ilona N.

I used the company to remove some shrubs from my front. Initially, there were some problems with having someone come to my house and it took a while and then the service was not what I had believed I requested. I complained to the management and they did an excellent job of rectifying the situation. This review is a culmination of both situations.
One think I would warn others of is to be very specific of what you want done, do not leave anything to interpretation, ask for the steering wheel with the car.

Review has 1 previous version
Mark Z in Toronto

My backyard was extremely overgrown and I needed it cleaned up. Mr Mow It All came by and provided an accurate and detailed estimate. They provided a date, and when I came home after work that day the yard was clean! well worth the price.

Thank you to Chris for getting back to me. After a crew made a mistake with my lawn, Chris quickly got back to me and rectified the situation. Mistakes happen. Its about a company's willingness to take ownership that makes a difference.

Review has 1 previous version
Dennis in Toronto

Responsible for community plowing contract. First season was professional and responsive however second season was disappointing. Service not completed promptly and calls not returned. Given the Increase in cost the results where disappointing.

I initially had trouble finding someone to take care of our lawn for a reasonable fee. Then someone referred me to Mr Mow It All. We've been using them for few years and they are a courteous, reliable and affordable service.

Michele in San Francisco

Mr. Mow It All's service is reliable and impeccable. The guys that serviced my lawn were professional, courteous, and reliable. The service was done while I was at work, and finished product was as though they were never there, other then a perfectly manicured lawn. I would highly recommend this company.

I used their snow clearing service last winter (and they were awesome) so thought I would treat myself to a spring clean-up yard service. I am delighted with the results and will continue to use them through the summer for ongoing maintenance. Most importantly they listen to what the client asks for and deliver. I would highly recommend this professional and reliable company.
Theresa
Toronto

lynsay hunter in

Great company, great service and always responsive. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to any other property manager colleagues or residents. Thank you Chris and Team for all your hard work.

Fred in Toronto

I first got the opportunity to work with Chris back in 2011 for one of my properties. Chris is a fantastic guy and it's great to see Mr. Mow It All grow from its early beginnings to where it is now.

I still use Mr Mow It All's lawn maintenance services to this day, and after reading other customer's comments, I can attest that despite there having been some unexpected scheduling changes with little notice/follow-up in the past, Chris has always strived to improve both the quality of their operations, the level of communication and the quality of their entire team. They are always getting better.

I have definitely been satisfied with Mr Mow It All's lawn grooming, landscape assistance and spring/winter cleanup. I support Chris and his team 100%.

More about Mr. Mow It All

We don't just cut your lawn, we groom it. At Mr. Mow It All we specialize in catering to the needs of urban properties. Whether you need your lawn maintained or a new lawn altogether our goal is to be service to which all others are compared. We are your ...