Western Canadian Furnace Company

Amanda in Prince George
Amanda in Prince George
0 reviews Prince George, BC

Fast, Efficient and Friendly

I called to have my furnace cleaned & inspected, and got next day service. The Tech was on time, friendly and very efficient and even showed me how to install a new filter on my humidifier. I was very pleased.

Thank you so much for your review and for using Western Canadian Furnace Company. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Rob
Rob

Home heating system replaced

WCFC tech came to my house for an inspection and had shown me several cracks in the heat exchange.

Youri was very thorough in his explanation and gave me a good insight on what is available on the market for heating system.
His thoughts were all about quality and savings.

WCFC came a few days later and replaced this aging system.
Very please with their professionalism, they were all about solutions.

This Airease system they installed , is very efficient, heats up the house in no time .

I highly recommend WCFC as I felt they are working for the client first.

Hi Rob,
Thank you so much for your review, we hope to work with you again soon.

Just a little drip but wet in Vermilion
Just a little drip but wet in Vermilion

Replacement furnace

December 14/2021

Over the past 15 years we have used the Services of Western Canadian Furnace Company to complete our annual duct cleaning and inspection of our home furnace.
During our last check up, November 2021, the technician detected several small fractures starting in the plenum when it was heating up. He recommended that for safety reasons our 30 year old furnace should be replaced.
On November 30, 2021 the old furnace was removed and a new high efficiency furnace installed during a single 9 hour work day. The 2 installers were polite, respectful, willing to take the time to answer our questions and hard working. Well done.
We recommend to anyone who reads this review that Western Canadian Furnace is our company of choice for all our furnace needs.
The new furnace is quiet, efficient and will save us money in the long term.

Bob and Roberta

Thank you so much for your review and for using Western Canadian Furnace Company - we are always here to help and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Alice in Calgary
Alice in Calgary

Installation of new furnace

My furnace broke at the beginning of winter, and I was looking for a company to solve my problem. Western Canadian Furnace service sent a technician within one hour and got me a new furnace within a few days. Their service people were helpful and kind, and it was easy to ask them all kinds of questions about how to operate the new furnace and how to take care of it. I had a good impression of this company and would recommend them to everyone.

Hi Alice,
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad we were here to help and hope to work with you again!

Kenny
Kenny

Duct cleaning & furnace check

Today I had my ducts cleaned and my furnace checked.
Brad was the technician, he was professional, knowledgeable and friendly, he answered all my questions, he is a great asset to your company

Thank you so much for your review Kenny, we really appreciate it and look forward to working with you again,

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Install new furnaces

So happy with the service from this company! Came out to do a quote for a new furnace, sent a quote within minutes of being at the house, called the office with some questions- they answered it without any issues. Told them I wanted to go ahead and they booked me in for the next week. Have nothing to complain about, service was amazing. Install team was great, finished around 6:30 pm with no mess in my home. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for HVAC services.

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad we were able to help and really appreciate you using Western Canadian Furnace Company.
We hope to work with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Check life left in the furnace

I have been using Western Canadian Furnace for several years and have NEVER been disappointed. The technicians have been polite, well informed and respectful. I will have this company replace my ailing and aged furnace!!!

Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

wstrutt
wstrutt

Furnace and Thermostat Check-up

Your service man Yuri arrived right on time on Mar 31/21 and was very polite. He checked out our thermostat then did a service check on our furnace and cleaned the thermocouple. Now the furnace is working smoothly after he replaced the filter. He was very courteous and professional, thanks for a job well done.

Thank you so much for your review, I am so glad to hear that everything went good with Yuriy. We hope you will use Western Canadian Furnace Company again in the future!

Calgary2021
Calgary2021

Furnace and duct cleaning

The two young gentleman arrived at the time promised (always a plus) They were both very polite and friendly at the end of the project ,the job site was left clean and tidy

Thank you so much for your review!

N. Ash
N. Ash

Furnace humidifier repair

Our furnace humidifier quit working during the coldest week this year. The humidity in the house went down to 20, so lots of electric shocks when touching light switches, etc. I called Western Canada Furnace and they booked me in the same day. The technician (Yuriy) was very knowledgeable and friendly and he solved the problem quickly. I would certainly recommend this company to others.

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad we were there to help when we were needed!
We are always here if you need anything in the future!

More about Western Canadian Furnace Company

We specialize in Furnace and AC Installs, Furnace Cleaning, Duct Cleaning and Furnace repairs in both the residential and commercial industries. In addition to our services, we are a certified Lennox dealer and we also carry Lennox products and parts. www.westcan4u.com #13, 4001 19 St. NE, Calgary, AB T2E 6X8

Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar Panels, and Solar Water Heating
Furnaces, Hot water tanks, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Air Dampers, Air Filters, Air Purifiers
Furnace and Duct Cleaning,Furnace Installation, Hot water tank Installation, Boiler service, Back flow testing , Air conditioning Installation, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Vacuum Flow Cleaning, HVAC System Sanitation, Fireplace Cleaning, Furnace Chimney Cleaning
Lennox
When it comes to furnace repair and cleaning in Calgary, no one beats Western Canadian Furnace Company! WCFC has been providing Calgarians with HVAC services since 1993. Our goal is to continue supporting and empowering the decisions our customers make about their home environment, while offering high-quality, cost-effective, and innovative HVAC products, services, and information
1993