Western Canadian Furnace Company

Western Canadian Furnace Company

Reviews for Western Canadian Furnace Company

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

furnace repair

Our furnace was making vibrating sounds at increasingly regular intervals. The representative knew immediately what the problem was and fixed it. We had thought it was the humidifier in the past, so had that checked out about one month before. Because the cause was something different, we were not charged for a second service call.

Good morning,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are so happy we were able to repair your furnace for you. We would like to enter you in our contest for a chance to win an iPad, if you are interested please email your contact information to info@westcan4u.com. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Best regards,
Max Irwin

Prasad in Vancouver
Prasad in Vancouver

Furnace inspection and parts replacement

We heard strange sounds coming from the furnace, which is a 2001 Carrier Weathermaker. We called Western Canadian Furnace as they had previously serviced the furnace. They arrived on time, the service guy was courteous and clean. The problem was identified and parts replaced. We are satisfied with the service and would recommend them to others.

Hi Prasad,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We would like to enter you in our contest for a chance to win an iPad, if you are interested please email your contact information to info@westcan4u.com. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Best regards,
Max Irwin

vira in Calgary
vira in Calgary

Duct Cleaning

Booking the appointment was the best experience, you'll hear the voice of best employee of this company. Two techs show up very late around 6:30pm on the day. They started running around the house with their equipment, but did not explain whet they do. Halfway, they informed us some pipes (in the basement chimney...etc etc) are not covered for the package I bought (Platinum), which was not informed to me by the receptionist at the time of booking. Technicians said it will cost extra 200 - 300 CAD to cover the whole house. And they were in such a hurry, looked like want to catch a train. We were not sure if they completed what was paid by us. However ended up paying 200 -300 CAD extra. The alarming thing was, technicians expected the furnace be broken after the duct cleaning. They were kind of surprised my Lennox furnace was functioning after their cleaning. The whole experience was stressful and dissatisfied with this company.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback you provided.

I have been trying to locate your invoice as we have not sold a Platinum package in over a year and our last appointment of the day is at 4:00PM. If you would be able to contact the office I would be happy to discuss your experience and if we did charge you an additional $200-300 on top of what was quoted I would be happy to look into this as well. You can reach me directly at 403-531-6181.

Office Manager at Western Canadian Furnace COmpany Ltd.

Chris in Airdrie
Chris in Airdrie
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

General Furnace Cleaning

I would definitely use this company again.

They arrived and gave me a quick walk-through of what they would be doing and gave me a full written quote before performing any work. The main technician did the normal up-selling that is expected, which worked in my case as I needed the Fresh Air Intake and Vacuflow cleaned anyway, I just didn't know they performed this task. They completed the work quickly and with minimal mess considering the work they were doing.

Only thing against them was that they were 15 minutes late, but given that I live in Airdrie and they are in Calgary that is easy to overlook. They still finished before when they said they would so it still worked out.

Review has 1 previous version
David J.
David J.

Furnace Clean

Tyler and Tyler were professional, courteous and very helpful. they were in and out in an hour and left the house tidy. I didn't know what to expect when I used a groupon for their service but I'm glad I did. They have lower cost extra vent rates and include a higher number (15). I will definitely be using them again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone. Great job guys and thanks for everything!!

chelleyaya in Calgary
chelleyaya in Calgary

Furnace Clean

Tyler & Tyler were very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. Our furnace, chimney and ducts were extremely dirty due to renovations. They still completed the job in less than an hour. We will be sure to use Western Furnace again!

dizimmer in Calgary
dizimmer in Calgary

Furnace/fireplace

Tyler and Tyler were thoughtful and professional. Told me exactly what they were doing Clean job

Marzi
Marzi
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct Cleaning

They were fantastic! I had not had my ducts cleaned in years as I live in Toronto and I had rented out my house in Calgary and really wanted to have them done by someone that I trusted. The woman that I spoke with (Cathy?) was helpful, warm, informative and very professional on the phone. Matt called to let me know that he was on his way and from the moment they walked into my home they were polite, knowledgeable, helpful, efficient and friendly.
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a good job done by some good guys.

Crystal  from Calgary
Crystal from Calgary

furnace vent cleaning

2nd time I've used this company i moved last year n decided to have western come back out n clean my new home .. again I am beyond pleased I had 2 technicians come 1 of them rob was the same technician from my first visit which he remembered he was just as friendly and thorough as the first time n even did all the extras at a great price for me .. thank you guys my home has way less dust n smells great with sanitizer see u in 2 years

Hi Crystal

Thank you so much for your patronage we appreciate you as a customer and are grateful for your kind feed back , we look forward to many years with you as one of our many valued customers ,
sincerely Bruce Irwin

More about Western Canadian Furnace Company

We specialize in Furnace and AC Installs, Furnace Cleaning, Duct Cleaning and Furnace repairs in both the residential and commercial industries. In addition to our services, we are a certified Lennox dealer and we also carry Lennox products and parts. www.westcan4u.com #13, 4001 19 St. NE, Calgary, AB T2E 6X8

Heating & Air Conditioning and Plumbing
Furnaces, Hot water tanks, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Air Dampers, Air Filters, Air Purifiers
Furnace and Duct Cleaning,Furnace Installation, Hot water tank Installation, Boiler service, Back flow testing , Air conditioning Installation, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Vacuum Flow Cleaning, HVAC System Sanitation, Fireplace Cleaning, Furnace Chimney Cleaning
Lennox
When it comes to furnace repair and cleaning in Calgary, no one beats Western Canadian Furnace Company! WCFC has been providing Calgarians with HVAC services since 1993. Our goal is to continue supporting and empowering the decisions our customers make about their home environment, while offering high-quality, cost-effective, and innovative HVAC products, services, and information
1993