Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Reviews for Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Carol in Calgary
Carol in Calgary

Warranty

We can not say enough positive things about Deerfoot carpet! They are a top notch company . We have used them for all our tile and carpet in our home. We had a warranty issue and this was handled very professionally from the first phone call with Alana to the end with a experienced tiler Peter. We are so pleased with the care and professionalism with this company. The staff are top notch. High quality work, cleanliness of of our home after the work was done and the professionalism of everyone that we came into contact with.
We would stronger recommend Deerfoot carpet and will be sure to use them again for any flooring needs. 10/10!

Carpet

Paul and Tony went out of their way to help me find a carpet that suited my needs and my budget. Very accommodating, great pricing and excellent customer service.
Highly recommended.

Mainly supply and installation of porcelain floor tiles

I had last summer got a major floor tiling work done by Deerfoot Carpets, which was well over $41000 and included supply and installation of porcelain tiles. I had a bad experience dealing with them. Deerfoot Carpets sub-contracted the tiles installation work to one of their sub-contractors. Prior to start of the work, I had to make a few changes to the originally intended work, which included the use of acrylic grout and electrical heating of a portion of the floors. For these additional scope of works, they charged me excessively without providing any explanation. They simply added their commission and profit margins to whatever their sub-contractor indicated to them. Deerfoot couldn't explain what those excessive costs were based on. Since I was in the middle of a major renovation of my home and had a deadline to meet with the other main contractor for the rest of the works and interfaces, I had no choice but to accept the excessive rates provided by Deerfoot. The electric heating fell short by some 20% of the required area for which I was charged. The tiles contractor used ready made acrylic grout which was the easiest grout to be used but I was charged about $2000 for extra labor cost for this, as opposed to the normal cement grout. Later on when I checked with other tile contractors, I was surprised to find that no one charges extra labor for the use of ready made acrylic grout and the incremental cost of acrylic grout material is only about $300 at the maximum. Also, I was never compensated for the shortage in the electric heating, which was an excessive amount, close to about $1000. Overall, not satisfied with Deerfoot.

Gulshan Dua

Terri in Calgary
Terri in Calgary

vinyl plank installed in basement

The salesman, Kirby, was very helpful in deciding which style of vinyl plank flooring to use. Ilker and his partner, the installers, (sorry, forgot his name) were awesome. They moved the two couches and rocker and a few other things that I could not fit into the laundry room. They did a great job at cleaning up afterwards which I didn't expect. They worked together as a team. I have had a contractor once install railings at the front steps and didn't like how one man talked down to the other man. I will be recommending Deerfoot Carpet and Flooring to others.

Willow and Nicco in Calgary
Willow and Nicco in Calgary

subfloor and vinyl plank installed in century home kitchen and bath

From the word get-go, Ryan of Deerfoot and contractor Ilker of Agora Floor Covering inspired confidence. They outperformed all contractors hired in 16 years of home ownership. Why? They did what they said they would do, on time, and within budget. The results are transforming. All parties were professional, met in advance to discuss option, and were on schedule. The job was completed within pre-established timeframes and within budget. No BS, on-going communication, top workmanship, and flexible on payment terms.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Basement Carpet

We used this company based on the great reviews on this website and reasonable cost. Glad we did. They were on time and professional without any errors to the order. All concerns were handled in reasonable time and we could quickly benefit from a great reno. Thanks for referring!

Carpet, tile

We ordered new tile for our entryway after a difficult kitchen project. they processed our order quickly, and delivered on time. When they made a mistake on a couple of the boxes of tile one of the managers dropped off replacements at our site.

We also ordered some carpet. Had no trouble getting it on time and the quality was much better than expected.

GGBAAS from Calgary
GGBAAS from Calgary
5 reviews Okotoks, AB

Carpet Install

Carpet installation on second floor in Okotoks. Professional sales and installers. 100% correct, on time and budget. Highly recommend Deerfoot Carpet. Thank you Paul in sales and Brad in service.

Craig in Calgary
Craig in Calgary

New carpet and Lino

I've used this company and two occasions to replace carpet and lino. I have been very happy with the work and pricing. I plan on using them again in the future.

More about Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Deerfoot has worked with over 20,000 organizations, contractors, businesses and homeowners in the Calgary area. We have built our business over a period of 17 years, based on the principle of creating another Happy Deerfoot Customer.
Approx. 85% of our business is repeat or referral.