Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Floor Retailers
6170 12 Street SE Calgary AB T2H 2X2
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Calgary  >  Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Terri in Calgary

The salesman, Kirby, was very helpful in deciding which style of vinyl plank flooring to use. Ilker and his partner, the installers, (sorry, forgot his name) were awesome. They moved the two couches and rocker and a few other things that I could not fit into the laundry room. They did a great job at cleaning up afterwards which I didn't expect. They worked together as a team. I have had a contractor once install railings at the front steps and didn't like how one man talked down to the other man. I will be recommending Deerfoot Carpet and Flooring to others.

Willow and Nicco in Calgary

From the word get-go, Ryan of Deerfoot and contractor Ilker of Agora Floor Covering inspired confidence. They outperformed all contractors hired in 16 years of home ownership. Why? They did what they said they would do, on time, and within budget. The results are transforming. All parties were professional, met in advance to discuss option, and were on schedule. The job was completed within pre-established timeframes and within budget. No BS, on-going communication, top workmanship, and flexible on payment terms.

Jill in Calgary

We used this company based on the great reviews on this website and reasonable cost. Glad we did. They were on time and professional without any errors to the order. All concerns were handled in reasonable time and we could quickly benefit from a great reno. Thanks for referring!

Job Price

We ordered new tile for our entryway after a difficult kitchen project. they processed our order quickly, and delivered on time. When they made a mistake on a couple of the boxes of tile one of the managers dropped off replacements at our site.

We also ordered some carpet. Had no trouble getting it on time and the quality was much better than expected.

GGBAAS from Calgary
5 reviews Okotoks, AB

Carpet installation on second floor in Okotoks. Professional sales and installers. 100% correct, on time and budget. Highly recommend Deerfoot Carpet. Thank you Paul in sales and Brad in service.

Craig in Calgary

I've used this company and two occasions to replace carpet and lino. I have been very happy with the work and pricing. I plan on using them again in the future.

Rob Milman from Calgary

Second time we've gone to Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring for replacement of old flooring. First time was for the living room carpet replacement. They did a great job. When it came time to replace the lino at the garage door and the main bathroom, we went there first thing. Picked out the vinyl and got a quote on Saturday. Worked completed the next Friday and surprisingly it came under the quoted price. Thanks!

Brenda from Calgary

Deerfoot carpet and flooring have done 1 large job for me and more recently to small ones. Some small flooding occured in two areas of my basement. They came assessed the work, didnt take advantage of my situation and tell me I had to pull all the carpet but suggested an appropriate fix, I couldn't be happier with the work and the price. Next yr i will have been in my home 9 years and because of their honesty, Deerfoot Carpet will be the company to replace the entire downstairs carpet without a doubt

Bill

Deerfoot Carpet gave us excellent customer service, install was smooth and timely, there were a couple of carpet tacks sticking up but they fixed them right away and double checked everything else. They even remembered us when they saw us at the Home and Garden show!

More about Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Deerfoot has worked with over 20,000 organizations, contractors, businesses and homeowners in the Calgary area. We have built our business over a period of 17 years, based on the principle of creating another Happy Deerfoot Customer.
Approx. 85% of our business is repeat or referral.