Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Reviews for Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Glenda Kemp
Glenda Kemp

Carpeting

I have had the good fortune of using Deerfoot Carpet on a number of occasions. Tony is so helpful, patient, and efficient. He finds out what you need and what your price points are and does his best to provide the best quality within those parameters. I would recommend Deerfoot Carpet to any and all of my friends and family and have done so.

A McKay in Calgary
A McKay in Calgary

Bathroom(powder room) Reno

I have used Deerfoot flooring now for over 10 years, always dealing with Corrine. She has been excellent to deal with and very professional and always follows up with great customer service. Jason, her assistant has been very knowledgable and very helpful also in my dealings. Ilker and Peter have installed floor and tile within my home and have done a beautiful job. I will definitely be using Deerfoot flooring and carpet again. I highly recommend them.

Pamela in Calgary
Pamela in Calgary

Vinyl planks - two projects

Our daughter wanted to change the flooring in her townhouse, so we went to Deerfoot because it was close to start our education process. Corinne went above and beyond to explain the pros and cons of the different products. She recommended the Excel vinyl planking. It was a little more expensive than what is advertised in the flyers at the big box stores, but we loved that it didn't require any additional material except a little bit of glue. She did such a great job of telling us about all the choices that we knew that she was impartial and was suggesting the best product for our needs. (there are dogs living there so durability was paramount). The install was easy with fantastic end results. We were so happy with the whole product, we did it again in a basement suite and the floor is the focal point of the whole home. We feel like pro installers because it was so easy to install. (cut it with an exacto knife - so easy to make it fit tight with no gaps). A big thanks to Corinne for steering us in the right direction!

Emma in Calgary
Emma in Calgary

Great service, will use again!

Great service, quick installation, and provided updates about my carpet as I was in a rush to get the project completed. Installation guy was friendly and fast, and even helped me move a heavy chair. Will use again in the future.

Carol in Calgary
Carol in Calgary

Warranty

We can not say enough positive things about Deerfoot carpet! They are a top notch company . We have used them for all our tile and carpet in our home. We had a warranty issue and this was handled very professionally from the first phone call with Alana to the end with a experienced tiler Peter. We are so pleased with the care and professionalism with this company. The staff are top notch. High quality work, cleanliness of of our home after the work was done and the professionalism of everyone that we came into contact with.
We would stronger recommend Deerfoot carpet and will be sure to use them again for any flooring needs. 10/10!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carpet

Paul and Tony went out of their way to help me find a carpet that suited my needs and my budget. Very accommodating, great pricing and excellent customer service.
Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Mainly supply and installation of porcelain floor tiles

I had last summer got a major floor tiling work done by Deerfoot Carpets, which was well over $41000 and included supply and installation of porcelain tiles. I had a bad experience dealing with them. Deerfoot Carpets sub-contracted the tiles installation work to one of their sub-contractors. Prior to start of the work, I had to make a few changes to the originally intended work, which included the use of acrylic grout and electrical heating of a portion of the floors. For these additional scope of works, they charged me excessively without providing any explanation. They simply added their commission and profit margins to whatever their sub-contractor indicated to them. Deerfoot couldn't explain what those excessive costs were based on. Since I was in the middle of a major renovation of my home and had a deadline to meet with the other main contractor for the rest of the works and interfaces, I had no choice but to accept the excessive rates provided by Deerfoot. The electric heating fell short by some 20% of the required area for which I was charged. The tiles contractor used ready made acrylic grout which was the easiest grout to be used but I was charged about $2000 for extra labor cost for this, as opposed to the normal cement grout. Later on when I checked with other tile contractors, I was surprised to find that no one charges extra labor for the use of ready made acrylic grout and the incremental cost of acrylic grout material is only about $300 at the maximum. Also, I was never compensated for the shortage in the electric heating, which was an excessive amount, close to about $1000. Overall, not satisfied with Deerfoot.

Gulshan Dua

Terri in Calgary
Terri in Calgary

vinyl plank installed in basement

The salesman, Kirby, was very helpful in deciding which style of vinyl plank flooring to use. Ilker and his partner, the installers, (sorry, forgot his name) were awesome. They moved the two couches and rocker and a few other things that I could not fit into the laundry room. They did a great job at cleaning up afterwards which I didn't expect. They worked together as a team. I have had a contractor once install railings at the front steps and didn't like how one man talked down to the other man. I will be recommending Deerfoot Carpet and Flooring to others.

Willow and Nicco in Calgary
Willow and Nicco in Calgary

subfloor and vinyl plank installed in century home kitchen and bath

From the word get-go, Ryan of Deerfoot and contractor Ilker of Agora Floor Covering inspired confidence. They outperformed all contractors hired in 16 years of home ownership. Why? They did what they said they would do, on time, and within budget. The results are transforming. All parties were professional, met in advance to discuss option, and were on schedule. The job was completed within pre-established timeframes and within budget. No BS, on-going communication, top workmanship, and flexible on payment terms.

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Basement Carpet

We used this company based on the great reviews on this website and reasonable cost. Glad we did. They were on time and professional without any errors to the order. All concerns were handled in reasonable time and we could quickly benefit from a great reno. Thanks for referring!

More about Deerfoot Carpet & Flooring Inc

Deerfoot has worked with over 20,000 organizations, contractors, businesses and homeowners in the Calgary area. We have built our business over a period of 17 years, based on the principle of creating another Happy Deerfoot Customer.
Approx. 85% of our business is repeat or referral.

Products:
Carpet, Linoleum, Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate, Cork, Commercial Flooring, VCT, Marmoleum, Area Rugs, Mosaic