Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

Reviews for Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

mona in Scarborough
mona in Scarborough

Gas Fire Place

Excellent service, very knowledgeable staff, very professional and helpful
Specially Terry, who spent time explaining and going over details on different models, till we were satisfied and made our choice.!
Inspection and Installation were scheduled and happened on the exact date, no delays.
They cleaned and left no mess behind after installation !!!!
We arte very Satisfied, we will definitely recommend this store to friends and family!
I will add a photo when we finish the wall around the fireplace

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We are so glad that you are pleased with the service that you received from us and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

sherrylynnclarke
sherrylynnclarke
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Friendly and excellent service

We purchased our gas fireplace from Classic a few years ago, and this year called again to have it cleaned and serviced. Although there was a little bit of confusion about the day and time of my booking, it was easily sorted out. Zach arrived at our home, did a fantastic job of cleaning and making the fireplace look like new again. He was friendly and courteous. A few days later, when the fireplace was behaving a little unexpectedly, Zach came by and fixed it immediately. I will continue to use this company to service our fireplace

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Susan Dixon  in Scarborough
Susan Dixon in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Replace Receiver- good customer service

Bought my gas fire place 10 years ago, and this is the first time I have needed repairs. Administrative staff are excellent and 'reachable'......imagine that ! Technicians are knowledgeable and courteous.

I am impressed by the fact that Classic Fireplace stands behind its product and workmanship.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased that you are happy with the service that you received from us and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

Mro in Scarborough
Mro in Scarborough

Fireplace Service

The service received by the technician was more than expected. He took the time to ensure my fireplace was operating at its peak performance.
I would highly recommend them as the first place to contact to have a fireplace serviced.

Stefan in North york
Stefan in North york
6 reviews East York, ON

STUV Compact 30

Classic fireplace just installed a STUV stove at our house and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I was given a cost estimate on my initial phone call to them. The installers were great, treated everything with care, and cleaned up.

I would absolutely recommend them and will use Josh and his team for any future fireplace needs without any hesitation.

Thank you so much Stefan for taking the time to share your positive experience, we truly appreciate it. We are so glad that you are happy with your STUV and the service that you received from us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Delores Mc Leod in Scarborough
Delores Mc Leod in Scarborough

Service

Zack Archambeault, Service Technician, came today for the yearly servicing of my fireplace. He was courteous, efficient, through in his cleaning and took the time to ask me if I had any questions. It is comforting to know that this business continues to employ great employees. Their employees continue to give the great service which I have received from Classic Fireplace since the moment I purchased my fireplace in November 2009.
Delores Mc Leod, Scarborough

Thank you so much for sharing your very positive experience, we truly appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Natural Gas Fireplace Insert

Christmas 2013 winter-storm power-outage is painfully etched into my family’s memory. Upon purchasing our new home we decided that a natural gas fireplace insert that would operate during a power failure was a high priority. We could not risk another extended period without heat in the dead of winter. Our alternative was a natural gas generator which is at least twice the cost that hopefully is rarely used. In contrast with our natural gas fireplace insert you get much more usage, there really is nothing to break down thus reliable, we can heat our family room, enjoy the beautiful driftwood flames and appreciate the elegance of our vintage iron front surrounded by 3-sided black trim.

Once we explained our requirements to Terry, my wife and I found the rest of the process to be very simple. We achieved a high degree of comfort with Terry and Classic Fireplace knowing they install a ton of these units which is an important consideration. Also Terry demonstrated that this company values its customers. On my invoice there was a typo which was later discovered. The unit we selected was higher priced and higher quality. Without hesitation Terry honored the original lower pricing and replaced it with the higher quality unit. That is a demonstration of integrity. When dealing with a company for the first time you are never quite sure how you will be treated. Terry proved to us that we made the right decision.

With new houses there is always surprises. Dwayne and his partner were assigned the installation. Upon surveying the basement he recommended rerouting of our gas piping to improve safety. I was never comfortable with the original routing and now I realize why thanks to Dwayne. If I had any doubts about purchasing a fireplace insert was extinguished by Dwayne making a safety recommendation. I now have the peace-of-mind knowing that my fireplace was properly installed and a potential hazardous situation was rectified.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your very positive experience with us. We are so glad that you are happy with the fireplace & we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Steve from Brooklin in Whitby
Steve from Brooklin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent Service & Support

I have to comment on the excellent sales and service that I received during my recent purchase of a Napoleon Gas BBQ from the Classic Whitby store. The sales person had good product knowledge and was able to answer all of my questions. The transaction was conducted efficiently.
The 3 gentlemen from the Whitby store who came to deliver the BBQ obviously knew their product and had the installation process down pat. They updated the quick disconnect natural gas fitting and explained the operation of the BBQ to me. They cleaned up the work area and shined the BBQ before they left.
I highly recommend this company will certainly be dealing with them for my future fireplace and BBQ needs.

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are so happy to read that you are pleased with the service that you received from us and hope to work with you again in the future.

Dream Fireplace in Scarborough
Dream Fireplace in Scarborough

DREAM GAS FIREPLACE!

It all started while stopping for a quick bite. We happened to wander in the Scarborough store to do some research. Terry welcomed us and listened to our goal of replacing an old non-functioning wood fireplace with a new insert. We were shown around to see what Classic Fireplace had to offer and in no time an appointment was arranged for Josh to come over for an evaluation and quote. On that day Josh, being the Engineer he is, was very easy to understand and listened to our hopes for something new, not to mention affordable. He guided us towards thinking about a gas fireplace instead, further adding value to our home and a welcome update. We set a date. His crew, Dwayne and Kyle came to take care of us and in no time we beamed at how beautiful it looked. Their expertise was abundant, answering more questions so politely. And tidy too! Steven made a return visit to further assist us. We are so glad we popped in that day after lunch. We recommend them whole heartedly. Congrats guys - well done!!!! The DeGrace's

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we truly appreciate it. We are so glad that you are happy with the service you received from us and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Many thanks for choosing Classic Fireplace.

Gas fireplace install

Friendly knowledgeable staff right from the store to the professional installers. Happy to answer questions as they came up. Fast installation process including job clean up. Very happy with end product.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed the service you received and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Many thanks for choosing Classic Fireplace.

More about Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH // Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store is YOUR FIREPLACE PROFESSIONAL. We carry gas, electric & wood fireplaces (traditional, contemporary & modern), custom fireplace doors & mantels. Accessories including tool sets, screens & wood holders. BBQs, Smokers, charcoal grills and accessories!