Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

Reviews for Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

Theresa in Toronto
Theresa in Toronto

Gas fireplace service

Zach was the fireplace technician/service guy and he did a fantastic job in a timely manner and he was very pleasant and knowledgable. The secretary/scheduler (I think her name was Karen, but I'm not sure) was also very pleasant and efficient. I would highly recommend Classic Fireplace and BBQ Store.

Hi Theresa,

thank you for the kind review and recommendation. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to our team!

Kathy
Kathy

Gas Fireplace Repair

Classic Fireplace sets the industry benchmark by its experience, technician qualification and credentials, and service quality. Administrative staff are customer focused and coordinate technical visits in a timely and responsive manner. Zach, our Classic technicians, arrived on schedule and efficiently diagnosed and repaired our gas fireplace issues. As he installed a new pilot assembly and completed comprehensive safety test, Zach answered my questions and provided understandable details about gas fireplace operations. I was so impressed by his knowledge and professionalism. I have complete confidence in Classic Fireplace and will only use this company for all future fireplace maintenance, repair and replacement services given the range of high quality fireplace products they offer and the exceptional technical standards to which they are committed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We truly appreciate your kind words & are so pleased to read that you are happy with the service you received. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ted in Scarborough
Ted in Scarborough

Fireplace insert

From our first encounter with Classic to final instalment, we couldn't be more pleased and satisfied with service and guidance. Bruce took his time to explain each of our options for purchase. The lead-time for Rick to evaluate our insert application to Stephen et al to complete the work was amazing.
The installation crew showed up on time, were neat, through, and professional. Kudos to all.
Need a fireplace insert? Go no further than Classic.

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that you happy with your fireplace. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Carol in Scarborough
Carol in Scarborough

Service on older standing fireplace

Zachary was the service technician on calls within the past year+. His professionalism and dedication to his job were very impressive. He fixed what I needed within a timely manner and suggested an alternative solution for my aging fireplace. I would certainly highly recommend him!
Karen made the appointments and followed up with reminders. I appreciated her kind and pleasant manner. Requisition forms were very neatly outlined.
I have been dealing g with this company for 18 years and have always been extremely pleased with their service!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience, we truly appreciate it. It is great to hear that you continue to be pleased with our service and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Classic Fireplace.

Anderson in Scarborough
Anderson in Scarborough

Fireplace cleaning

Our gas fireplce was long over due for a cleaning and when we contacted Classic Fireplace we were created by a friendly voice that quickly made an appointment for us. On the day of the cleaning Zack arrived early and with great attention to detail he finished quickly. He was friendly and helped explain some of the features of the fireplace we didn’t even know existed. The fireplace looks amazing! Thanks Zack Archambeault! Great Job!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review, we really appreciate it. We are happy to read that you are happy with the service that you received and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

don in Waterloo
don in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Fireplaces

My existing four fireplaces were about 25 years old and were becoming a safety concern .
Josh cane to my home and measured everything out and gave recommendations for the replacement of all four fireplaces .
The installers were prompt professional and did an incredible job .
My wife and I are exceptionally pleased with our Classic Fireplace experience

Thank you so much for the glowing review, we truly appreciate it. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you are enjoying your fireplaces. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Many thanks for choosing Classic Fireplace.

Brighton in Old Toronto
Brighton in Old Toronto

STUV 30

Classic Fireplace installed my STUV 30 just before the new year. Josh and his incredible team made sure the installation was done to perfection. I had an older cast iron unit before thst they removed for me as well. My new STUV is a real beast. It easily heats two floors of my house. It runs like a dream, burns efficiently and even lasts the whole night. My old cast iron from Vermont Castings took ages to run hot. The creosote buildup was intense. Josh’s unit has gotten rid of all the creosote and inefficiencies of my old stove. The STUV 30 is a game changer. I cant rave enough about its huge firebox, ultra sleek look and its awesome glass, screen and window display. I would recommend Josh and his team at Classic Fireplace in a heartbeat. A big thank you to sll of you, especially Josh for going the extra mile to install before Christmas and to Terry for recommending the STUV 30 and for answering all our questions. Happy New Year. You sure made ours.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review.We are very pleased that you are loving your Stuv 30. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working together again in the future. Thank you for choosing Classic Fireplace.

Terri in Scarborough
Terri in Scarborough

Gas Fireplace Sale and Installation Was a Great Experience All-Around

I purchased a Napoleon Gas Fireplace from Edward in the Scarborough Store (after visiting the Beaches location and being told I could see the fireplace in action in Scarborough). Edward was patient, answered all my questions, made great recommendations, and gave me a quote that ended up being a great deal. He even arranged installation before Christmas. The installation team (Stephen and Michael(?)) continued the excellent service and I can't say enough about their professionalism and good work. They were efficient and clean and made sure all my questions were answered before they left. I'm very happy with the entire experience and would recommend this company to anyone.

Hi Terri, thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you are pleased with our team - and your fireplace! Your cmments are appreciated. Enjoy your new Napoleon!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Fireplace

Had a wood fireplace installed by Classic Fireplace Whitby. Had a great experience, from choosing the fireplace to the completed job by their qualified installer. Karen and the staff are very knowledgeable and were supportive throughout the whole process. Kim B from Whitby.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us. We are so glad that you are pleased with the end result.
Many thanks

Marco.ranalli in Whitby
Marco.ranalli in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Good customer service

The door we received was fully functional and attractive but we expected a different damper mechanism due to a miscommunication with Classic and our perception of the door we expected to get. The follow up we received from Classic was excellent. They went the distance to ensure we were happy with the final product, and we are now completely satisfied.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with your doors and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Classic Fireplace.

More about Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH // Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store is YOUR FIREPLACE PROFESSIONAL. We carry gas, electric & wood fireplaces (traditional, contemporary & modern), custom fireplace doors & mantels. Accessories including tool sets, screens & wood holders. BBQs, Smokers, charcoal grills and accessories!