BBQ Equipment & Service

Reviews for Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store

Anthony from Old Toronto
Anthony from Old Toronto

Amazing service, knowledgeable staff

The staff at classicfireplace is knowledgeable, and willing to go above and beyond. They knew everything about the specific hard to find european firestove we wanted. Bruce especially was super helpful, and great to work with (even when dealing with a particularly difficult complaint from my spouse). I would definitely recommend and will come back.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience- we are so glad to hear it was a positive one. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

GabrielA in Whitby
GabrielA in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Professionals!

I was entertaining another company but was dissatisfied with their lack of resources to move my project along so I looked for another company and found Classic and Karen! Karen was courteous, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and most other positive adjectives you can think of. From pre-install inspection to installation was under 3 weeks....quicker than it took the other company just to commit to an inspection date!

supply and service

We've used this company for many years and have had them install 4 fireplaces. This is an excellent company. Today Zach did annual service. He was quick, efficient, courteous and knowledgeable. Great experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Classic Fireplace. We are so glad that you are happy with the service that you received from us and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

jstewart0 in Vaughan
jstewart0 in Vaughan

Installation of a Napoleon Gas Fireplace

What a pleasure to deal with such a professional, courteous and knowledgeable group of people from Classic Fireplace at Rylander.
It started with Josh who came to our house for a pre installation visit, he told us that they can remove the existing zero clearance fireplace without major renovations be taking it apart bit by bit, something that no other company in our area couldn’t do, this saved us thousands of dollars in a fairly extensive renovation.
Steven and Chris were the technicians who arrive to perform the required work a few weeks later. Steven removed the old fireplace and installed the new Napoleon while Chris did all the required work on the outside of the house. They were very efficient and worked non stop the whole time they were here, such hard workers. To top it off they are both very nice young men.
Prior to them leaving after the work was complete, Steven made sure I clearly understood how to operate the new fireplace, they cleaned up and left the work area spotless.
What a wonderful experience

Thanks again
John & Linda Stewart

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience, we truly appreciate it. We are so pleased that you are happy not only with the final result but with the workmanship and care taken to get there. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

mona in Scarborough
mona in Scarborough

Gas Fire Place

Excellent service, very knowledgeable staff, very professional and helpful
Specially Terry, who spent time explaining and going over details on different models, till we were satisfied and made our choice.!
Inspection and Installation were scheduled and happened on the exact date, no delays.
They cleaned and left no mess behind after installation !!!!
We arte very Satisfied, we will definitely recommend this store to friends and family!
I will add a photo when we finish the wall around the fireplace

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We are so glad that you are pleased with the service that you received from us and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

sherrylynnclarke
sherrylynnclarke
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Friendly and excellent service

We purchased our gas fireplace from Classic a few years ago, and this year called again to have it cleaned and serviced. Although there was a little bit of confusion about the day and time of my booking, it was easily sorted out. Zach arrived at our home, did a fantastic job of cleaning and making the fireplace look like new again. He was friendly and courteous. A few days later, when the fireplace was behaving a little unexpectedly, Zach came by and fixed it immediately. I will continue to use this company to service our fireplace

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us, we truly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Susan Dixon  in Scarborough
Susan Dixon in Scarborough

Replace Receiver- good customer service

Bought my gas fire place 10 years ago, and this is the first time I have needed repairs. Administrative staff are excellent and 'reachable'......imagine that ! Technicians are knowledgeable and courteous.

I am impressed by the fact that Classic Fireplace stands behind its product and workmanship.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased that you are happy with the service that you received from us and we look forward to dealing with you again in the future.

Mro in Scarborough
Mro in Scarborough

Fireplace Service

The service received by the technician was more than expected. He took the time to ensure my fireplace was operating at its peak performance.
I would highly recommend them as the first place to contact to have a fireplace serviced.

Stefan in North york
Stefan in North york

STUV Compact 30

Classic fireplace just installed a STUV stove at our house and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I was given a cost estimate on my initial phone call to them. The installers were great, treated everything with care, and cleaned up.

I would absolutely recommend them and will use Josh and his team for any future fireplace needs without any hesitation.

Thank you so much Stefan for taking the time to share your positive experience, we truly appreciate it. We are so glad that you are happy with your STUV and the service that you received from us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Delores Mc Leod in Scarborough
Delores Mc Leod in Scarborough

Service

Zack Archambeault, Service Technician, came today for the yearly servicing of my fireplace. He was courteous, efficient, through in his cleaning and took the time to ask me if I had any questions. It is comforting to know that this business continues to employ great employees. Their employees continue to give the great service which I have received from Classic Fireplace since the moment I purchased my fireplace in November 2009.
Delores Mc Leod, Scarborough

Thank you so much for sharing your very positive experience, we truly appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store

TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH // Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store is YOUR FIREPLACE PROFESSIONAL. We carry gas, electric & wood fireplaces (traditional, contemporary & modern), custom fireplace doors & mantels. Accessories including tool sets, screens & wood holders. BBQs, Smokers, charcoal grills and accessories!